What a bunch of chickens around here....

I believe also as others have stated that Pitt will not sit their starters. I don't think we'll see Maddox unless we are getting blown out.

170644[/snapback]

I do. We saw a lot of Frank Reich and Kenny Davis when we clinched. Pittsburgh will do the same. It definately got a lot easier for us that last game. I'm not stupid, I realize that.

I just didn't want it.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mister Guest
I do.  We saw a lot of Frank Reich and Kenny Davis when we clinched.  Pittsburgh will do the same.  It definately got a lot easier for us that last game.  I'm not stupid, I realize that. 

I just didn't want it.

170656[/snapback]

I know I'm just a guest here (MISTER Guest, that is) so i should mind my place. But if you're a Bills fan and you really want to see the Bills make the playoffs AND you think it will be easier now than it would have been had NE won tonight...then, I must disagree with your conclusion that you are not stupid.

Ok this just simply does not make sense  :)

170645[/snapback]

It doesn't? Lemme see if I can spell it out for you clearly. When the Steelers lost to Balt, Big Ben wasn't the starting QB. Tommy Maddox played, started, and was horrible before getting hurt in the 3rd quarter.

This wasn't the Big Ben lead Steelers team it is today.

SO, this time around, I think Pittsburgh would have had plenty to play for if they Pats would have won tonight.

And even if the Pats would have won tonight, Pittsburgh would still have crushed Baltimore this Sunday! Steeler fans have been waiting for this one all year. They were also fearing the Bills about as much as you guys are fearing them.

They have it made now!

Yes, and I'm sure you were exactly this certain at this time last week that NE would beat the Fins.

Whatever.

170652[/snapback]

Yeah, pretty much, everyone was wrong, Miami won. OK, still doesn't change the fact that most of you want to duck the full-strength Steelers at home to get into the playoffs.....but yet, somehow, we are gonna whip their ass in the playoffs at Heinz Field!

Pathetic!

Dude, I'm going with another diehard Bills fan and 2 Diehard Steeler fans. Believe me we want to see both teams at full potential...

170650[/snapback]

Boy, by all the posts around here though, it sure doesn't sound like anyone wants the Steelers at full strength.

I must have missed the courage around here!

And no doubt, we'll all be jacked up still. But the luster is off of the game big time now. It won't be quite the same.

This game had goose-bump potential at the national anthem. Now, it's gonna be fun.....but not with quite the same bite to it!

I believe he is caught up in that moment we've all experienced atlleast once here where he really understands what EVERYONE else is saying here but now feels he "has to" stand by his point as some sort of challenge to his Fanship or manhood or something. Just a guess though...

170655[/snapback]

No, not really. I wanted Pittsburgh at full strength. With both teams needing to win for something very important. There is no more reading into than that. Because I felt that we would have gotten to 10-6 anyway.

Seems everyone else would like to avoid Pittsburgh's best to get in. To each his own.....both ways will give us a shot to get in, I just didn't want to chickenshit my way in!

Yeah, pretty much, everyone was wrong, Miami won.  OK, still doesn't change the fact that most of you want to duck the full-strength Steelers at home to get into the playoffs.....but yet, somehow, we are gonna whip their ass in the playoffs at Heinz Field!

Pathetic!

170662[/snapback]

OMFG we want the Steelers to put the Kill shot on the Ravens and we want the Pats to be grumpy heading into the Jets game. Did any but one or two people even mention the Steelers at Buff game when explaining why the NE loss helps us?

OMFG we want the Steelers to put the Kill shot on the Ravens and we want the Pats to be grumpy heading into the Jets game. Did any but one or two people even mention the Steelers at Buff game when explaining why the NE loss helps us?

170668[/snapback]

MOST LIKELY, THEY WOULD HAVE PUT THE KILL SHOT ON THEM BOTH ANYWAY. NE choked tonight. No one saw it coming. But I have a hard time thinking they'd lose to the Jets with homefield still on the line.

For the 215th time, I understand that this may help us a tiny bit. Maybe. But chances are, the Pats and Pitt would have won next week anyway!

NE was upset tonight. They blew it. Pure and simple. But the irony of all the Bills fans of wanting to duck Pittsburgh's starters to get in at home......and somehow think we'll eventually whip their ass at Heinz Field.

Again, pathetic!

Actually ahole, while youre down in Central VA, ill be AT Ralph Wilson Stadium Jan 2 for the last game in the 2nd straight season of having season tickets. Chickensh!t?? Bullstevestojan. I sat through some terrible games last year. Just horrible sights. And the first two weeks this year were pretty rough too. But the last 5 games have been awesome. I don't care who we beat, or who plays for them, or what the game means to them, AS LONG AS WE ARE IN THE FUKKING PLAYOFFS while you don't "WANT US IN THE PLAYOFFS" because we "WON"T WIN."

Grow the fug up and stop throwing around this stupid word that you obviously don't understand. Just take a look at what my friend had to say yesterday at the Cincy Game. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

LOL, so I'll mark you down as another who would rather chickenshit their way into the playoffs. 

Thanks for voting!

170682[/snapback]

I'll take chickenshit way into the playoffs.

Because, in the end, you're going to have to beat the good teams to win the Superbowl. That doesn't mean you have to do it right now. Fussing over a game you don't need to is silly and reckless. No offense, but you'd make a terrible HC...

Actually ahole, while youre down in Central VA, ill be AT Ralph Wilson Stadium Jan 2 for the last game in the 2nd straight season of having season tickets.  Chickensh!t??  Bullstevestojan.  I sat through some terrible games last year.  Just horrible sights.  And the first two weeks this year were pretty rough too.  But the last 5 games have been awesome.  I don't care who we beat, or who plays for them, or what the game means to them, AS LONG AS WE ARE IN THE FUKKING PLAYOFFS!!  Grow the fug up and stop throwing around this stupid word that you obviously don't understand.  Just take a look at what my friend had to say yesterday at the Cincy Game.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

170689[/snapback]

Another idiot. Again, you're counted as a chickenshit vote. It's OK though, if thats how you'd like to get in, go with it. And actually "AHOLE", I've had season tickets for five years now. I've made it to 6 games this season, only missing the Cleveland game.

And I decided to get those season tickets FIVE years ago......after years of driving to Buffalo, buying tickets, and sleeping in my car, next to the campers when the lots weren't locked the night before the games. Got pretty cold some years.

If you'd like to compare the rest of our credentials, both on being a fan and in real life, why......I'll take that bet too.

See you at the game jackass!

I'll take chickenshit way into the playoffs.

Because, in the end, you're going to have to beat the good teams to win the Superbowl. That doesn't mean you have to do it right now. Fussing over a game you don't need to is silly and reckless. No offense, but you'd make a terrible HC...

170690[/snapback]

LOL, I'm a coach now in High School. We're 17-3 in the last two years, and made it to the final 8 in the VA state playoffs this year. Lost to the eventual Single A champ by a bunch, but we only graduate one starter, a senior captain.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, not bad for a school that only made the playoffs once in it's previous 24 years of football existance huh?

Send a resume, we need a new offensive co-ordinator next year, as ours retired, let's see what credentials you have.........I'll let you know how you stack up when we get it! Oh, you'll have to move to the Richmond area also!

Another idiot.  Again, you're counted as a chickenshit vote.  It's OK though, if thats how you'd like to get in, go with it.  And actually "AHOLE", I've had season tickets for five years now.  I've made it to 6 games this season, only missing the Cleveland game. 

And I decided to get those season tickets FIVE years ago......after years of driving to Buffalo, buying tickets,  and sleeping in my car, next to the campers when the lots weren't locked the night before the games.  Got pretty cold some years.

If you'd like to compare the rest of our credentials, both on being a fan and in real life, why......I'll take that bet too. 

See you at the game jackass!

170693[/snapback]

If you hadnt made this thread, Id commend as the best fan I know (besides maybe Kenny). However you ruined all you wrote here which is extremely admirable by starting this bs post.

I won't see you at the game, Ill be rooting for a win, regardless of opponent. Sorry you took offense of me calling you an Ahole, maybe if you hadnt called everyone including me a chickesh!t then it wouldnt have been necessary. As for "credentials in real life" Im not the one calling faceless people on a message board chickensh!ts.

LOL, I'm a coach now in High School.  We're 17-3 in the last two years, and made it to the final 8 in the VA state playoffs this year.  Lost to the eventual Single A champ by a bunch, but we only graduate one starter, a senior captain.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, not bad for a school that only made the playoffs once in it's previous 24 years of football existance huh?

Send a resume, we need a new offensive co-ordinator next year, as ours retired, let's see what credentials you have.........I'll let you know how you stack up when we get it!  Oh, you'll have to move to the Richmond area also!

170696[/snapback]

If you're an ass like this in real life, you shouldn't be around kids. Seriously.

One more thing - how many games in the years youve had season tickets have meant something - playoff wise?? ZERO. (not a knock on you as a fan, but speaking the truth of the team over the last 4-5 yrs). Nice to see you wont be enjoying this one on Jan 2nd. Sorry but us chickenshits will.

If you hadnt made this thread, Id commend as the best fan I know (besides maybe Kenny).  However you ruined all you wrote here which is extremely admirable by starting this bs post.

I won't see you at the game, Ill be rooting for a win, regardless of opponent.  Sorry you took offense of me calling you an Ahole, maybe if you hadnt called everyone including me a chickesh!t then it wouldnt have been necessary.  As for "credentials in real life" Im not the one calling faceless people on a message board chickensh!ts.

170698[/snapback]

Call em as I see em. And I'm no better a fan than anyone else. Hell, there are more season ticket holders right here in Richmond. Pretty unreal if you ask me. And if, in college, I could have afforded a hotel, I most gladly would have taken one......lol.

And I think it's chickenshit, they way people want to avoid Pittsburgh. I'm calling anyone a chickenshit in the sense that you aren't a man. It's just sickening that no one wants to beat the best, at their best, in our house. You've gotta want to play the best all the time to be the best.

As good as this streak is.......we really haven't pasted anyone that's worth a damn, except maybe the Jets. Maybe.

I wanted a validation game........then I wanted the playoffs. Hell, I still want the playoffs, but I wanted the validation first.

Nothing more! We could have been the only team to say.....we beat your ass.....no one else did, but we did!

Ummmm, yeah, I wanted that.......bad!

My opinion is ...... Who the fug cares how and even IF the Bills get into the playoffs. The playoffs are the playoffs and this is the AFC not the NFC so if you get in (regardless) how it's still a huge accomplishment no matter how it's done. Who cares as long as we get er done.

One more thing - how many games in the years youve had season tickets have meant something - playoff wise??  ZERO.  (not a knock on you as a fan, but speaking the truth of the team over the last 4-5 yrs). Nice to see you wont be enjoying this one on Jan 2nd.  Sorry but us chickenshits will.

170701[/snapback]

Hell no.....there havent been too many at all. And I'll be enjoying it immensly also. BUT, all I said, is it's not going to be as sweet. Not by a long shot.

Hell, we may win it and NOT get in the playoffs. We may win it and get PASTED by Indy or NE in the playoffs. Then what did we achieve? We didna't beat the best Steelers team, and then we got pasted in the playoffs!

Best case, IMO, would have been......win it......when both Pitt and Buff really needed the game........then go into the playoffs and either A.) win a playoff game or B.) playing a good game against another good team on the road win or lose.