What a bunch of chickens around here....

into the playoffs?

You guys make me sick. I mean come on. What would have been better than the 14-1 Steelers (Needing to win for homefield) AT a team on a six game winning streak, needing to win to get into the playoffs?

I mean, you all want to make the playoffs, but want to avoid Pittsburgh at full strength. WHY? If we can't beat them at home, while needing a win, how in the HELL are we going to beat them in the playoffs down the road, AND on the road?

I can't believe the pansy ass attitude most of you have, when we have the best team in the AFC coming to OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE, in January. And to say the least, we could have honestly got a gauge on if we were for real or not.

Here's a newsflash......if the Pats would have won tonight......both they and the Steelers would have needed to crush the Jets and Ravens respectively anyway. They would have still been battling for homefield.

I can't believe how scared you all are of the friggin Steelers who have been squeaking by week after week, when we could have been the showcase game of the week, IN OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE nonetheless. Could have beaten their ass and served noticed to a national audience just how far we've come!

Chickenshits man. God, we've lost our swagger!

The Ralph, in January, and most of fans are friggin chickenshits. Sickening!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

into the playoffs?

You guys make me sick.  I mean come on.  What would have been better than the 14-1 Steelers (Needing to win for homefield) AT a team on a six game winning streak, needing to win to get into the playoffs?

I mean, you all want to make the playoffs, but want to avoid Pittsburgh at full strength.  WHY?  If we can't beat them at home, while needing a win, how in the HELL are we going to beat them in the playoffs down the road, AND on the road?

I can't believe the pansy ass attitude most of you have, when we have the best team in the AFC coming to OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE, in January.  And to say the least, we could have honestly got a gauge on if we were for real or not.

Here's a newsflash......if the Pats would have won tonight......both they and the Steelers would have needed to crush the Jets and Ravens respectively anyway.  They would have still been battling for homefield.

I can't believe how scared you all are of the friggin Steelers who have been squeaking by week after week, when we could have been the showcase game of the week, IN OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE nonetheless.  Could have beaten their ass and served noticed to a national audience just how far we've come!

Chickenshits man.  God, we've lost our swagger!

The Ralph, in January, and most of fans are friggin chickenshits.  Sickening!

170534[/snapback]

Great post

into the playoffs?

You guys make me sick.  I mean come on.  What would have been better than the 14-1 Steelers (Needing to win for homefield) AT a team on a six game winning streak, needing to win to get into the playoffs?

I mean, you all want to make the playoffs, but want to avoid Pittsburgh at full strength.  WHY?  If we can't beat them at home, while needing a win, how in the HELL are we going to beat them in the playoffs down the road, AND on the road?

I can't believe the pansy ass attitude most of you have, when we have the best team in the AFC coming to OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE, in January.  And to say the least, we could have honestly got a gauge on if we were for real or not.

Here's a newsflash......if the Pats would have won tonight......both they and the Steelers would have needed to crush the Jets and Ravens respectively anyway.  They would have still been battling for homefield.

I can't believe how scared you all are of the friggin Steelers who have been squeaking by week after week, when we could have been the showcase game of the week, IN OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE nonetheless.  Could have beaten their ass and served noticed to a national audience just how far we've come!

170534[/snapback]

Walk a.w.a.y from the liquor.

...not me.  Bring on the Steelers.  Let's see the AFC's other "charmed" team fall in two weeks like the Patsies did tonight.

Scower Cowher won't ease up on the pedal even if Pgh clinches homefield vs. Balt.  It's not his style.

170550[/snapback]

I hope he doesn't, but I can't see the Steelers playing much more than a quarter in brutally cold weather up there risking injury.

He'd be crucified if some key guy got hurt when the game means nothing to them!

News flash: We will need to "back our way in" anyway because it is already a fact that other teams need to lose for us to have a chance by winning out.

Now the Steelers can put down the throttle on the Ravens to ensure HF and the Pats can get their angry revenge from tonight's emabarassment against the Jets. If Jax doesn't lose we NEED those two things to happen.

If you don't understand this I can help no further.

into the playoffs?

I mean, you all want to make the playoffs, but want to avoid Pittsburgh at full strength.   WHY?  If we can't beat them at home, while needing a win, how in the HELL are we going to beat them in the playoffs down the road, AND on the road?

I can't believe how scared you all are of the friggin Steelers who have been squeaking by week after week, when we could have been the showcase game of the week, IN OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE nonetheless.   Could have beaten their ass and served noticed to a national audience just how far we've come!

170534[/snapback]

You're stupid. We'll have plenty of chances to show off our manhood IF we make the playoffs. Let's get there first, jackass.

into the playoffs?

170534[/snapback]

Hey up until 30 minutes ago, I was hoping for the ultimate showdown with Pittsburgh in week 17. But I'm not stupid, if we have a chance to play a Pittsburgh team, that will still be tough regardless, undermanned, I'll take it.

I would love to beat the Steelers at their best but come on. we need Balt to lose next week

we're not scared, but why hafta face a steeler team that needs a win, when you can face them when they really dont care...

I mean if someone offes you $100 for nothing, are you gonna say no i dont want it, i'd rather bust my ass for it?

Great post

170551[/snapback]

Can't help it TH, makes me friggin sick man. We have one of the toughest places to play, and all of these pansies are scared stiff.

But yet, somehow, we'll beat them on the road in the playoffs, when the chickenshits don't even want them in our venue?

Pathetic!

Can't help it TH, makes me friggin sick man.  We have one of the toughest places to play, and all of these pansies are scared stiff.

But yet, somehow, we'll beat them on the road in the playoffs, when the chickenshits don't even want them in our venue?

Pathetic!

170580[/snapback]

Ok last time. For some of us atleast it has nothing to do with the state of the steelers on Jan 2. It has to do with 2 created opportunities from tonights Pats loss that would help our chances of even making the playoffs...

It's like this, we haven't even seen a playoff game in 5 years, and I want to get in any way possible. It increases our chances if Pittsburgh isn't at full strength.

Tonight win helped on several levels.

1. Indy may have something to play for in week 17 now.

2. NE will come out fighting against NY next week.

3. Pittsburgh will REALLY come out fighting next week.

4. Miami is still playing hard, we might need them against Baltimore.

I'm all for anything that helps the Bills down the road, and tonights game does.

When are people going to realize that PITTSBURGH WILL NOT SIT THEIR STARTERS IN WEEK 17 NO MATTER WHAT. No coach is going to sit his players the last game of the season and then go into a bye week. By the time they got around to playing the starters wouldn't have played a game in 3 weeks. Cowher will not have his players missing that much time before they play a playoff game, period.

Everybody hoping and praying for certain scenerios to play out so the game is meaningful/not meaningful for the Steelers are just wasting their time. You'll see a full strength Steeler team on the field unless the game gets out of hand one way or another.

News flash: We will need to "back our way in" anyway because it is already a fact that other teams need to lose for us to have a chance by winning out.

Now the Steelers can put  down the throttle on the Ravens to ensure HF and the Pats can get their angry revenge from tonight's emabarassment against the Jets. If Jax doesn't lose we NEED those two things to happen.

If you don't understand this I can help no further.

170567[/snapback]

No sh--! Like any Bills fan didn't realize this 2 weeks ago. They would have put down the throttle anyway. The Ravens can't score against anyone with a clue.

And no sh-- we have to back our way in. So, what if these other teams take care of business? Which two of them probably will. Hopefully not, but probably will. I sure would have liked to see us kick Pittsburgh's ass at home, in a meaningful game that will have probably be better than most of the playoff games anwway!

Another Chickenshit!

You're stupid.  We'll have plenty of chances to show off our manhood IF we make the playoffs.  Let's get there first, jackass.

170570[/snapback]

Yeah, OK, on the road.....probably at Indy. While I love our team and what we are doing.....do you have a bookie? If not, and if we make the playoffs.........see me after the season, I may just start booking bets......cuz there's prolly no way we win on the road in Indy!

No sh--!  Like any Bills fan didn't realize this 2 weeks ago.  They would have put down the throttle anyway.  The Ravens can't score against anyone with a clue.

And no sh-- we have to back our way in.  So, what if these other teams take care of business?  Which two of them probably will.  Hopefully not, but probably will.  I sure would have liked to see us kick Pittsburgh's ass at home, in a meaningful game that will have probably be better than most of the playoff games anwway!

Another Chickenshit!

170598[/snapback]

I'll be there at the Ralph live and rabbid!

..... With my other Chickenshit Bills bretheren!

Yeah, OK, on the road.....probably at Indy.  While I love our team and what we are doing.....do you have a bookie?  If not, and if we make the playoffs.........see me after the season, I may just start booking bets......cuz there's prolly no way we win on the road in Indy!

170605[/snapback]

Maybe not in Indy, but I can see the Bills putting up a W in San Diego.

Hey up until 30 minutes ago, I was hoping for the ultimate showdown with Pittsburgh in week 17.  But I'm not stupid, if we have a chance to play a Pittsburgh team, that will still be tough regardless, undermanned, I'll take it.

I would love to beat the Steelers at their best but come on.  we need Balt to lose next week

170573[/snapback]

THEY WOULD HAVE LOST ANYWAY. It's friggin Baltimore. They are friggin 8-6 and couldn't score AT INDY.

INDY for christ's sakes. Baltimore can't beat anyone good. They can't score. How in the hell are they going to score in Pittsburgh? They wouldn't have!

I understand it helps us.......but see, I wasn't afraid. I think we would have gotten to 10-6 anyway. And nothing that Pitt or NE would have done would help the Jets or JAX to lose one more game. Nothing! And those are the two teams the we realistically are probably going to have to catch!