Single Most Embarrassing Upset of the Year

IDBillzFan

Hands down there is NO WAY the Patriots should have lost this game tonight. And you can owe it all to two things: Brady being Brady and his defense not pulling his ass out of a ringer.

There has been no single more embarrassing loss than this game tonight. Not one. Not a single one.

Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of fukkin' trolls.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down there is NO WAY the Patriots should have lost this game tonight. And you can owe it all to two things: Brady being Brady and his defense not pulling his ass out of a ringer.

There has been no single more embarrassing loss than this game tonight. Not one. Not a single one.

170424[/snapback]

The best part about that loss is that all Brady had to do is take the sack on 3rd down. Then they would punt, and chances are high the Fins can't drive the length of the field with one timeout against the Pats defense.

But Brady goes and tries to be a smart ass, only to get his ass handed to him. Two picks in the last 2 minutes to seal the deal. All that after 3 hours of continuous Brady ass kissing.

The best part about that loss is that all Brady had to do is take the sack on 3rd down. Then they would punt, and chances are high the Fins can't drive the length of the field with one timeout against the Pats defense.

But Brady goes and tries to be a smart ass, only to get his ass handed to him. Two picks in the last 2 minutes to seal the deal. All that after 3 hours of continuous Brady ass kissing.

170441[/snapback]

He's already proven he can throw the ball while sitting on his ass. He unfortunately thought that was experience when it was nothing but luck. Absolute bonehead move by a guy who spent the whole night getting his gratuitous media rimjob.

He's already proven he can throw the ball while sitting on his ass. He unfortunately thought that was experience when it was nothing but luck. Absolute bonehead move by a guy who spent the whole night getting his gratuitous media rimjob.

170445[/snapback]

Funny thing is, Madden talked about how Brady had told him that pass while sitting on his ass was the dumbest thing he's ever done. Then he goes and does something even dumber this week.

Ah yes. Savor the moment.

"...and yeah, so I told him, 'Give us a chance, we are building a winner at Notre Dame' and he said..."

"Charlie, we need the play call. 3rd and 9."

"Just tell Tommy to throw it out there...someone will catch it. Hell, the kid makes completions while sitting on his ass. [to phone] Sorry about that, they keep buggin' me for plays...where were we? Oh, yeah, so I told him 'Give us a chance...'"

"...and yeah, so I told him, 'Give us a chance, we are building a winner at Notre Dame' and he said..."

"Charlie, we need the play call.  3rd and 9."

"Just tell Tommy to throw it out there...someone will catch it.  Hell, the kid makes completions while sitting on his ass. [to phone] Sorry about that, they keep buggin' me for plays...where were we?  Oh, yeah, so I told him 'Give us a chance...'"

170467[/snapback]

Funny as sh--.

"Just tell Tommy to throw it out there...someone will catch it.  Hell, the kid makes completions while sitting on his ass. [to phone] Sorry about that, they keep buggin' me for plays...where were we?  Oh, yeah, so I told him 'Give us a chance...'"

170467[/snapback]

Lol! :lol:

170467[/snapback]

:):lol::lol:

170467[/snapback]

great stuff... :)

170467[/snapback]

Quite fun stuff.

The anti-Pats venom is pretty bad, but it's not unexpected or even misplaced. This is a Bills' board. :) I'm not expecting grave concern from you guys. That wouldn't be any fun.

The Pats, for whatever reason, have not been playing as well this season. The injuries in the secondary have been offset by playing a weak stretch of schedule, and they looked like they came into this game overconfident. Lots of signs - lackadaisical play by the QB, lousy special teams play, and some swagger over execution on defense.

We'll see - have to wonder now who will be favored in the Pats/Jets game next week. Before this loss, I'd have thought NE -3 but now it might be even.

Belichick's hands on his head all game said it all - he's got an uphill battle ahead of him if this team is going to get through the AFC.

Wish I could watch Monday Night Countdown again, when they said 234098234 times what a GREAT TWO WAY PLAYER Troy Brown was. I wonder how many times they will mention who was covering Thompson on the winning TD???

170424[/snapback]

I donno

Bills vs. Raiders

Bills vs. Jaguars

Bills vs. Jets (in NY)

Should have won all 3.

Wish I could watch Monday Night Countdown again, when they said 234098234 times what a GREAT TWO WAY PLAYER Troy Brown was.  I wonder how many times they will mention who was covering Thompson on the winning TD???

170708[/snapback]

I think that Brown's three interceptions have led to the national media overstating his ability on defense. They tend to focus on stats like that and not on things like his getting man coverage on the slot receiver 90-95% of the time (simplifying that portion of the defense for the opposing QB). For some reason they gave Brown extra stuff tonight (he played some zone and even had two slot blitzes that I noticed) and it backfired almost every time.

All and all, I think Brown deserves a lot of credit for his efforts - the guy also plays on specials so he's probably getting inundated with stuff at practice each week. He also is one of the more decent athletes you'll ever run across - well spoken and humble. He's not an NFL caliber cornerback though, and the three picks shouldn't have fooled people that should know better.