Holy Fuggin Schitt!

nodnarb

Forget the fact that we swept the Fish.

What a fuggin' embarrassment for the Patsy trolls.

170458[/snapback]

Dude, lets get real here for a second. Sure its a terrible loss and yes I'm upset but its not the end of the world. We've still clinched a playoff spot and have a chance to correct some of whats been ailing us.

Before tonight, we've won 26 out of the last 27 games and SHOULD have won this game but they sucked and quite frankly deserved to lose this game. Hopefully its an eye opener to this team.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the guys on ESPN are blaming this loss on the Patsies CB problems...last week weren't they taking turns fondling Troy Browns' nuts and claiming that Belichik was a "genius" for using him as a CB too...of course they were only fondling Troy in between ass kissing sessions with Marcia.

Dude, lets get real here for a second.  Sure its a terrible loss and yes I'm upset but its not the end of the world.    We've still clinched a playoff spot and have a chance to correct some of whats been ailing us.     

Before tonight, we've won 26 out of the last 27 games and SHOULD have won this game but they sucked and quite frankly deserved to lose this game.    Hopefully its an eye opener to this team.

170484[/snapback]

Yes the Patsies are still a favorite in the AFC, but we have had to hear all this stojan about Brady being invincable and Belichick and his two fat assistants being MENSA members. Obviously they are human and probably not the best team in the AFC, you have had 3 years to give Bills fans hell, now sit back and take it like the trolls that you are, because your boys just got it handed to them by one of the worst teams in the league.

the guys on ESPN are blaming this loss on the Patsies CB problems...last week weren't they taking turns fondling Troy Browns' nuts and claiming that Belichik was a "genius" for using him as a CB too...of course they were only fondling Troy in between ass kissing sessions with Marcia.

170488[/snapback]

This loss is squarely on Tom Brady.

Secondary blame to the offensive line. But I'd rather credit the Dolphins pass rush.

Dude, lets get real here for a second.  Sure its a terrible loss and yes I'm upset but its not the end of the world.    We've still clinched a playoff spot and have a chance to correct some of whats been ailing us.     

Before tonight, we've won 26 out of the last 27 games and SHOULD have won this game but they sucked and quite frankly deserved to lose this game.    Hopefully its an eye opener to this team.

170484[/snapback]

Great. Consider your face semi-saved. In the meantime....FINS WIN!!!

170488[/snapback]

Actually, they were T-bagging Troy Brown. Close, though.

I must admit when I'm wrong and yes I was indeed wrong...teabagging was exactly what they were doing, I think they even threw in a courtesy reach around.

170559[/snapback]

Not sure about the reach-around. I'll have to watch the tape.

I must admit when I'm wrong and yes I was indeed wrong...teabagging was exactly what they were doing, I think they even threw in a courtesy reach around.

170559[/snapback]

170575[/snapback]

It was more of an assumption because they were doing everything else for the guy so i just took the reach around for granted, but definitely instant replay is in order here.

170575[/snapback]

regardless of the exact method, there has been a lot of chin-wiping going on at ESPN over troy brown at CB...nice to see him get torched in what could and should cost the patsies homefield...

regardless of the exact method, there has been a lot of chin-wiping going on at ESPN over troy brown at CB...nice to see him get torched in what could and should cost the patsies homefield...

170586[/snapback]

I agree. It's always nauseating to hear Tom Jackson follow the party line sentiment week in, week out. It's always annoying to hear Irvin and his gratuitous volume. Berman saves the day as usual, and I like Steve Young. Sensible, unbiased, takes chances, goes with his gut, intelligible diction. You don't get those things on the Fox broadcast. Not with Shannon Sharpe behind the mike.

I agree. It's always nauseating to hear Tom Jackson follow the party line sentiment week in, week out. It's always annoying to hear Irvin and his gratuitous volume. Berman saves the day as usual, and I like Steve Young. Sensible, unbiased, takes chances, goes with his gut, intelligible diction. You don't get those things on the Fox broadcast. Not with Shannon Sharpe behind the mike.

170606[/snapback]

Shannon Sharpe, Mr. Mumbles......heck, half the time you can't understand him, the other half you'd wish he'd go away. It pains me to say this, but Shannon makes Deon look good.