Holy Fuggin Schitt!

nodnarb

All it means is that Brady choked.  I think he's gonna miss Big Charlie a hell of a lot more than anyone's letting on.  :)

170888[/snapback]

Wonder when they start blaming this on Weise for accepting the ND job? It wasn't a factor in last nights choke-job, but someone has to take the blame eventually. Don't think for a second that this won't come up when the playoffs start.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad if it ends up helping the Bills,

but any real Bills fan can't be happy with a Miami win. :)

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Miami.

170901[/snapback]

Honestly, I felt bad for the old orange and Aqua , and while the Dolphins will always be our main rival we are in a period where the Pats are the most annoying opponent in the division and it's fun to see their QB fail, especially when John Madden has his pants down in the booth while talking about him :lol:

Wonder when they start blaming this on Weise for accepting the ND job?  It wasn't a factor in last nights choke-job, but someone has to take the blame eventually.  Don't think for a second that this won't come up when the playoffs start.

170908[/snapback]

I kept waiting for Madden to bring it up -- anything to save face for his beloved Brady. Guess the choke happened too late for Madden to think of it, though.

By the way, your sig line rocks. :)