Offensive Line Play

Bills!Win!

Yeah. I know. We only played measly Oakland and Kansas City, but I'm really liking what the Bills offensive line is doing this year. I'm not sure about the stats but I don't think I've noticed ANY penalties- false starts or holding on called against the Bills o-line yet this year. I also like how they are protecting Fitzpatrick. Last year it seemed like the defenders were hitting the quarterback after every play. It seems as if Fitzpatrick has more time to throw. Finally, Fred Jackson and Spiller have rushed for 100 yards total each game. You have to give credit to the offensive line for their pass/run blocking and their disciplined play.

What do you guys think?

IDK...the Raiders D-line isn't half bad. I don't think that pass rush has been an area they struggled with, but the Bills O-line has had one sack in two games and our running backs jammed 200 yards down their throat, plus what Fitz and Brad Smith scrambled for. Not bad. Not bad at all.

The O Line deserves a solid A. To handle the rotation plus how big and talented the Raiders D Line is, Solid A. I told this board that the O Line was going to start to be looked at as a strength of this team and it is happening right before our eyes.

The line was GREAT against a very good D-line. I just want to throw the name Chan Gailey into this thread too. Just because he should be mentioned in every good thread.

IDK...the Raiders D-line isn't half bad. I don't think that pass rush has been an area they struggled with, but the Bills O-line has had one sack in two games and our running backs jammed 200 yards down their throat, plus what Fitz and Brad Smith scrambled for. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Raiders led the AFC in sacks last year with 47, most coming from Wimbley and they were spread pretty evenly throughout the DLine...I believe the RAiders got a sack today, so they have allowed one in each game, and they have been gashing teams in the run game, which is way better than we expected...

The line play has been good. Freddie had some great runs off the left side today...well done!

Pass blocking...don't get ahead of yourselves though. Again this week most passes were short drops and quick throws.

I'll take what we're getting, but we are having difficulty getting the ball down the field through 2 games.

One other thing...Martin? Why?

The line play has been good. Freddie had some great runs off the left side today...well done!

Pass blocking...don't get ahead of yourselves though. Again this week most passes were short drops and quick throws.

I'll take what we're getting, but we are having difficulty getting the ball down the field through 2 games.

Sorry, but i dont think you throw for 7 TD's and 1 INT in 2 games if youre pass blocking isnt up to snuff. All anyone does is complain about the OLine and the depth. But these guys have shown that they can play with some of the better defenses in league.

Next week is going to be a challenge, and i for one think they will do just fine.

One other thing...Martin? Why?