hissy fit with bruschi and ocho

brenty

ok ok this isnt a bills post but it sure is funny :)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Tedy-Bruschi-is-mad-at-Ochocinco-for-appreciatin?urn=nfl-wp7080

basically mr ocho tweeted

Just waking up after a late arrival,I've never seen a machine operate like that n person,to see video game numbers put up n person was WOW

and this is bruschi response

"Drop the awe factor, OK, Ocho, Chad, drop the awe factor," Bruschi said. "You're not a fan, all right? You're not someone who's on another team or watching TV. You're not an analyst. You're a part of it. They want you to be a part of it.

"So get with the program because obviously you're not getting it and you're tweeting because you're saying, 'It's amazing to see'? It's amazing to see because you don't understand it! You still don't understand it and it's amazing to you because you can't get it."

ok now this is insane. I actually for once am fine with ocho's tweet. It was an awe show by brady. I hope this makes a fight between the team and it effects their play.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The expression, "bitter, ex-football player" comes to mind.

Apparently Saint Bruschi is having a hard time transitioning to "civilian life."

Amazing that someone so loved and revered could be so petty and small.

My advice to "Ice Cold Piss Water: You'd better calm down or you'll have another stroke.

I hate Bruschi and will turn espn when he comes on. If Brady had done some thing similar Bruschi would have been chatting up what a leader he is "giving credit to his team mates "

Bruschi keeps trying to sell this image of the of hard working, repectful pats quietly doing their jobs. And he's taking on the mantle of protecting their legacy. Like the guy video taping jets signal calls on the sidelines LOL. He certainly tried to maintain a low profile and didn't welcome all the added attention

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Didn't Bruschi rescue 20 kids from a burning building, single handily foil 20 terrorist plots on his way to finding Osama, write all of Lady Gaga and Aerosmith's hit singles, help 40 underprivileged teens get off of alcohol and drugs, and solve a Rubik's Cube in less than 30 seconds without removing stickers or taking it apart?

And all on top of being the best defender to ever play in the NFL.

I am certain these are just a few of the things I heard about him on ESPN so maybe the guy knows what he is talking about...

:devil:

Sirius NFL had the writer from Cincinnati on (Dan Lanham, sp?) He said basically that Bruschi had a point. He told the story of the rookie Ochocinco who slept in the training facility to get better and contrasted him with the current one who has a "lot of other things going on". Apparently it was an open secret in Cincy that Chad could only barely learn the "X" receiver position. He once asked a coach why Chad didn't go in motion or move around the formation and the coach looked at him and said "are you kidding me, the guy can barely make the reads where he is".

So he was saying Bruschi was watching practices and talking with his old buddies and they were saying the same thing, and then Chad tweeting about it was the last straw for Bruschi. Bruschi is probably a little out of line, but just a little. I thought the understory was interesting.

Ex-patriots* damien woody and POS ridney harrison piled on as well. Woody's response was particularly amusing, because he went on and on about how "you shouldn't be in awe because belicheat* always makes sure players are prepared and when he was there, the game was a test and the players knew the answers before they got on the field."

Yes, damien, it felt like you knew the answer before the test because your coach and franchise was engaging in illegal activities by videotaping and stealing signs and playcalls from opposing teams.

ok ok this isnt a bills post but it sure is funny :)

http://sports.yahoo....?urn=nfl-wp7080

basically mr ocho tweeted

Just waking up after a late arrival,I've never seen a machine operate like that n person,to see video game numbers put up n person was WOW

and this is bruschi response

"Drop the awe factor, OK, Ocho, Chad, drop the awe factor," Bruschi said. "You're not a fan, all right? You're not someone who's on another team or watching TV. You're not an analyst. You're a part of it. They want you to be a part of it.

"So get with the program because obviously you're not getting it and you're tweeting because you're saying, 'It's amazing to see'? It's amazing to see because you don't understand it! You still don't understand it and it's amazing to you because you can't get it."

ok now this is insane. I actually for once am fine with ocho's tweet. It was an awe show by brady. I hope this makes a fight between the team and it effects their play.

This is funny. It may be that Ocho needs to get his nose in the playbook, but that's really for his coaches and teammates to tell him.

If he's really been working hard at it, Bruschi just looks like a total tool.

Ex-patriots* damien woody and POS ridney harrison piled on as well. Woody's response was particularly amusing, because he went on and on about how "you shouldn't be in awe because belicheat* always makes sure players are prepared and when he was there, the game was a test and the players knew the answers before they got on the field."

Just sayin:

If the Patriots knew the answers before they took the field against the Jets last January 16th ---exactly what was the question?

Just sayin:

If the Patriots knew the answers before they took the field against the Jets last January 16th ---exactly what was the question?

Woody was on the pats* from 2000-2003, which coincides with their illegal videotaping.

8 5 may have been a bit too excited after years of being on a lousy team. Although the Bungles QB's have had 400 plus passing games

The doofus Brewski went overboard. Jealousy maybe?

Yeah, I don't really get why Bruschi went off on him. What's wrong with someone saying they were in awe of their own offense?

How come there seem to be so many prominent Pats* talking heads? I'm sure winning has something (perhaps a good bit) to do with it, but I also think it may have something to do with Kraft pulling some weight with the networks (including NFLN, which he was one of the main backers of, along with Jerrah). I wouldn't put it past them to try packing the airwaves with folks who will glorify their image. Same goes for tonight's NFLN Belicheat* special that's been hyped on the network all month. A little added effort to rehabilitate a team and coach whose image took a big self-inflicted (and well-deserved, IMHO) hit due to Spygate.....

I was listening to the Dan Patrick Show yesterday and he was talking about the whole Bruschi thing and I think he made a great point. ESPN has an excess of ex-NFL player turned talking heads - way more than they need. They only way to stay relevant AND employed by ESPN is to make pointed, sometimes outrageous statements that the newspapers, radio talking heads, and bloggers will begin to over analyze. If you are not getting noticed at ESPN you will not be working at ESPN very long.

He then told the story of an ex-player/analyst that was recently let go for that exact reason. This isn't the first time that this has happened. It wasn't too long ago that Merril Hodge declared that Tim Tebow was a complete bust, BEFORE the season had even started. The newspapers and blogosphere went nuts because of it.

Edited by ACor58

Woody was on the pats* from 2000-2003, which coincides with their illegal videotaping.

Funny thing is that none of those three clowns* played for the Cheatriettes* past 2008 - the season right after the cheating scandal came to light, forever tainting their* 18-and-done-season* - and about the time that Goodell burned all of the confiscated Belicheat* video tapes and begged Bill* to please stop cheating.

The 3 stooges* must have figured out that the gig was finally up - the Cheatriettes* haven't been back to the Superbowl since! B-)