HPV

birdog1960

i'm not sure which party has the highest incidence of genital warts but this issue is really becoming a problem for perry. of course, i agree with mandatory hpv immunization just as i do for other common, serious infectious diseases. seems like a rather obscure reason to vote or not vote for a presidential candidate, however.

i'm not sure which party has the highest incidence of genital warts but this issue is really becoming a problem for perry. of course, i agree with mandatory hpv immunization just as i do for other common, serious infectious diseases. seems like a rather obscure reason to vote or not vote for a presidential candidate, however.

:lol:

Actually, I'd bet the Democrats have a higher incidence, just for having Bill Clinton and the Kennedys.

Not only was Merck one of Perry's supporters, but his "wife" worked for them at the time...I find the hypocrisy on this issue hilarious...

While I agree you can't force people to get vaccinated, given the opt out option I don't see why it's a big deal. Bachman and Santorum look like dipshits IMO, although a lot of conservative commentary suggests quite the opposite. Why wouldn't you want your daughter to get the vaccine, you know, other than maybe if you're a brain dead (*^*&%^$^#!@#$?

Not only was Merck one of Perry's supporters, but his "wife" worked for them at the time...I find the hypocrisy on this issue hilarious...

Actually it's a conflict of interest. Not that it isn't worthy of observation, but I can't help but find it interesting that given all the conflicts of interest that have occurred within the official acts of the administration over the last 3 years that this is the one you selectively zero in on. But if you're willing to cop to being the partisan hack that you are I guess I have no real criticism here, other than misusage.

:lol:

Actually, I'd bet the Democrats have a higher incidence, just for having Bill Clinton and the Kennedys.

it's often the ones you least expect....except nuns. turns out the idea that cervical cancer is sexually transmitted came from the observation that the incidence of this cancer in nuns is essentially zero. probably can forgo the shot in girls planning on joining a convent.

it's often the ones you least expect....except nuns. turns out the idea that cervical cancer is sexually transmitted came from the observation that the incidence of this cancer in nuns is essentially zero. probably can forgo the shot in girls planning on joining a convent.

In your professional opinion, what are the chances of both Dumb in Norfolk and Buttflex getting cervical cancer?

Certainly more embarrassing than, say, Solyndra. <_<

While I agree you can't force people to get vaccinated, given the opt out option I don't see why it's a big deal. Bachman and Santorum look like dipshits IMO, although a lot of conservative commentary suggests quite the opposite. Why wouldn't you want your daughter to get the vaccine, you know, other than maybe if you're a brain dead (*^*&amp;%^&#036;^#!@#$?

Actually it's a conflict of interest. Not that it isn't worthy of observation, but I can't help but find it interesting that given all the conflicts of interest that have occurred within the official acts of the administration over the last 3 years that this is the one you selectively zero in on. But if you're willing to cop to being the partisan hack that you are I guess I have no real criticism here, other than misusage.

Sorry Rob...I am not suggesting there have not been conflicts of interest abound over the last three years...dlast 20 years...decades even. If you "know me" (you have been hating on me for a few year now :P) you know, I have been anti-Rick Perry for a long, long time...this particular issue affected my previous job greatly.

I guess I find the hypocrisy here (again, not insinuating that politics aren't full of hypocrisy, Dems, Republicans, Obama, Bush...) so astounding, because it really cuts right to the heart of all the bull **** Rick Perry preaches, and serves as a clear illustration, on numerous levels, on how full of crap this guy is. To me, he has always been all talk, and only listens to the mighty dollar.

As a Texan for the last 20 years, I have never had the personal disdain for George Bush (a man I mostly don't agree with on significant issues, but have always admired his conviction)as I have for Rick Perry. If Republicans/Tea Party types think they are getting something new and fresh with Rick Perry, they are sorely misguided.

btw- the charges of anybody having an opinion around here being a "partisan hack" are just stupid. Name one person here (DC Tom doesn't count) who isn't?

Edited by Buftex

Sorry Rob...I am not suggesting there have not been conflicts of interest abound over the last three years...dlast 20 years...decades even. If you "know me" (you have been hating on me for a few year now :P) you know, I have been anti-Rick Perry for a long, long time...this particular issue affected my previous job greatly.

I guess I find the hypocrisy here (again, not insinuating that politics aren't full of hypocrisy, Dems, Republicans, Obama, Bush...) so astounding, because it really cuts right to the heart of all the bull **** Rick Perry preaches, and serves as a clear illustration, on numerous levels, on how full of crap this guy is. To me, he has always been all talk, and only listens to the mighty dollar.

As a Texan for the last 20 years, I have never had the personal disdain for George Bush (a man I mostly don't agree with on significant issues, but have always admired his conviction)as I have for Rick Perry. If Republicans/Tea Party types think they are getting something new and fresh with Rick Perry, they are sorely misguided.

btw- the charges of anybody having an opinion around here being a "partisan hack" are just stupid. Name one person here (DC Tom doesn't count) who isn't?

You need to get professional help. We'll be here for you when you get out.

Me. My disgust for anyone with a Letter after their name is equal...