When Will Fred Get His Due ??

T master

All's the guy does is produce on the field , in the locker room & every where he goes . He is a Bills type player , the kind of guy you could make up the whole team with, with the effort he put's out & do you think Nix notices ??

I hope they do before it's to late !! There's not one team in the NFL that wouldn't steal Fred if they had the chance !! The guy is money ! Heck even when we didn't have any thing that even resembled an NFL caliber O line he still produced .

I don't know what more the guy can do to prove him self , he's already done all he needs to do as far as i'm concerned !! His play warrant's a nice sized contract !

Although i like C.J I think if Fred was to go down the running game would suffer A LOT so PAY THE MAN !!!! :thumbsup:

He's a veteran that leads by example & always gives 100% the type the Bills need more of !! As Fred goes so go the Bills !!! :worthy:

he still has this year and next on his contract. we can get it done this offseason. keep him running for his money as long as possible.

i gave freddy guff about his little temper tantrum, but after seeing him run yesterday, i agree. if he can keep it up, pay him whatever he wants. he deserves it! :thumbsup:

Edited by DrDareustein

Freddie has been underpaid for a while. He started his career late and it took a while to get him his first big contract. The guy is almost 30 and has only been paid more than one million for 2 years in the NFL. I think that at the end of this season they should up his deal to about 3-4 million a year and tack on a year to his current deal (Which I think still has two years left).

I watched the game this morning on NFL Rewind and I think he is honestly the best player on our team. He is definitely the most complete player in my mind (Kyle Williams being a close second). He just seems to do everything right. His blitz pickups are as remarkable as his gaining three extra yards on every carry. And he is so fluid and makes it look so EASY. Tasker's quote about him being like water poured into a glass is spot on.

That's honestly why I am not so worried about Spiller. Let's just continue to sprinkle him in here and there, and let him learn from one of the best in the game for the next couple years until it's his time to come in. Having him behind Freddie is perfect in my mind...

Jackson is on the wrong side of 30, so its likely he isn't gonna be getting the payday he wants...many times RB's seem to lose their skillset rather quickly. Jackson could get 1300 yards this year and come back next year and struggle to get 800...just the way it goes with aging running backs. Really sucked that it took Jackson this long to get in the games...he likely could have rushed for over 10,000 yards in his career had he not bounced all over the place for 3 or 4 years....

Sucks to think like this, but this could actually be Fred Jackson's swan song this year...it might be last year he is effective as a runner...

Freddie has been underpaid for a while. He started his career late and it took a while to get him his first big contract. The guy is almost 30 and has only been paid more than one million for 2 years in the NFL. I think that at the end of this season they should up his deal to about 3-4 million a year and tack on a year to his current deal (Which I think still has two years left).

Not one player in the NFL is underpaid, in my opinion. I find it hard to feel bad for anyone who plays a game for a living.

All's the guy does is produce on the field , in the locker room & every where he goes . He is a Bills type player , the kind of guy you could make up the whole team with, with the effort he put's out & do you think Nix notices ??

I hope they do before it's to late !! There's not one team in the NFL that wouldn't steal Fred if they had the chance !! The guy is money ! Heck even when we didn't have any thing that even resembled an NFL caliber O line he still produced .

I don't know what more the guy can do to prove him self , he's already done all he needs to do as far as i'm concerned !! His play warrant's a nice sized contract !

Although i like C.J I think if Fred was to go down the running game would suffer A LOT so PAY THE MAN !!!! :thumbsup:

He's a veteran that leads by example & always gives 100% the type the Bills need more of !! As Fred goes so go the Bills !!! :worthy:

guess you missed the last contract they gave him which was a nice bump for him at the time and isnt up yet...no reason to give him another new deal yet

i dont get why people get so concerned about when players will get paid

Edited by Max997

When he get's breakaway speed

20 carries for 112 yds -- average 5.6 per carry - need there be any more said ?? You don't need break away speed when your just a bad ass runner like Freddy J !!

1000 + all purpose yards per season for the last 2 seasons just as the frosting on that cake !!! GO FREDDY !!!! :worthy:

MARSHAWN WHO ?????????

Edited by T master

Regardless of CJ, Freddy's pay day is coming soon. Bills will not allow him to walk. He will be a Bill for life.