We're up to #17 on PFW rankings

Albany,n.y.

I have it in an adobe file & can't link.

"17 Buffalo Bills No one circles the wagons like Ryan Fitzpatrick"

also now at #32:

"32 Seattle Seahawks Marshawn Lynch can't carry your offense with 32 yards rushing"

I hope this is from BleacherReport, I will be so happy to know that a 14 yr old on his mom's kitchen computer likes us!

In all seriousness, I just remember the 5-0 start we had a while back.

I hope this is from BleacherReport, I will be so happy to know that a 14 yr old on his mom's kitchen computer likes us!

In all seriousness, I just remember the 5-0 start we had a while back.

dont forget 31-0.

its early. i still think we have a lot of bumps to take. i think we will be very good as a franchise in the long term, but i wouldnt count on that play week in and week out yet, and i would count on that play to win that big even if we do see it.

also now at #32:

"32 Seattle Seahawks Marshawn Lynch can't carry your offense with 32 yards rushing"

Sweet. Let's hope after tonight the Raiders are #18 or higher. Then we're sure to win......right?

Glad to see some sort of recognition for our showing I guess.

also now at #32:

Based on what I've heard about the way Carroll has turned over that Roster(Of the 53 players on Seattle's Roster, 26 joined the team in 2011. Last year, Seattle began the season with 27 players in their first year with the franchise)even after a Playoff appearence (and one Playoff win), I can only come up with one logical explanation...He wants Luck REAL, REAL, REAL bad...I mean...he'd sell two of his three Kids for him (He would obviously keep at least one Kid right?...he's not the devil... :devil:)...

Thats some funny ****.....they really need to just keep us at 32 so our players stay upset

That's right....no one gives us respect. I seem to remember the morning crew on 105.7 here in Albany deriding the Bills pretty severely last Friday. Didn't get to listen today to see what they had to say.