Where's Sully?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's steaming right now. He's busy rewriting his column for tomorrow's paper (deadline = 7:00PM EDT) that he wrote in the leisurely comfort of his hammock last week while sipping Campari on ice about how The Bills are the same old bills and Chan/Nix/Ralph are cheating the fans in Western NY out of their hard earned money.

Hey Sully - how about earning YOUR keep for a change! Same old shite you've been writing for over a decade.

What do you expect from a CHEAP Owner and poor management with a perpetual losing record who refuse to get rid of failures? Quality writers at Buffalo News?

Look yourselves. Tried to be nasty but in the end he was shocked.

http://twitter.com/#!/TBNSully

Sully says he might have underestimated the team "just a tad." Well it goes to show that his negative schtick is just an act and that he is incapable of providing a realistic estimation of the team. It has become a cliche that when Sully writes about the Bills, it will be negative. He hasn't shown any ability to be a disinerested observer. He's a one-trick pony who can only say the glass is half empty. I guess his act serves a purpose, but that purpose isn't providing fans with useful information. I don't profess to know how the Bills season will end up, but I can acknowledge that the team has made improvements and will be entertaining this season.

Sully says he might have underestimated the team "just a tad." Well it goes to show that his negative schtick is just an act and that he is incapable of providing a realistic estimation of the team. It has become a cliche that when Sully writes about the Bills, it will be negative. He hasn't shown any ability to be a disinerested observer. He's a one-trick pony who can only say the glass is half empty. I guess his act serves a purpose, but that purpose isn't providing fans with useful information. I don't profess to know how the Bills season will end up, but I can acknowledge that the team has made improvements and will be entertaining this season.

I am not a Sully fan by any stretch either, but it's worth pointing out that he's not paid to be a disinterested observer. He's a columnist, not a reporter. He gets paid to talk about things from his viewpoint. He's not required or even encouraged to be objective at all.

I can't fault anyone for hating his viewpoint, however. He's a sour, jaded guy.

A suggestion: All you complainers could, you know, not read him if he infuriates you so much.

I am not a Sully fan by any stretch either, but it's worth pointing out that he's not paid to be a disinterested observer. He's a columnist, not a reporter. He gets paid to talk about things from his viewpoint. He's not required or even encouraged to be objective at all.

I can't fault anyone for hating his viewpoint, however. He's a sour, jaded guy.

A suggestion: All you complainers could, you know, not read him if he infuriates you so much.

You are correct. He's paid to offer his opinions. But might I suggest that his opinions should be based on the facts. He never acknowledged the fact the bills tried to improve their defense or that perhaps the offense might be improved this year.