How to get D. Bell motivated...

XrazyBillsFan

Chan should just tell him that whoever he's lined up against, to imagine that person being his estranged father, Karl Malone. I bet he would wreck anything coming his way wit a nastiness that no ones ever seen before...LOL.

Maybe even simpler..."Tamba Hali said his favorite basketball player was Karl Malone"

Chan should just tell him that whoever he's lined up against, to imagine that person being his estranged father, Karl Malone. I bet he would wreck anything coming his way wit a nastiness that no ones ever seen before...LOL.

The waterboy method??

I really think Bell's biggest problem is mental preparation. He has gone up against some of the best pass rushers in the league and performed very well and very poor. He did get schooled in the preseason against Denver, but he is still pretty good. His inconsistency is what hurts him and that just boils down to confidence and mental preparedness. I think he just needs to string together a few good games and he will just get better. Remember that he was placed into the LT spot as a project and he has had to learn a lot. He's got talent but is still trying to figure out what to do with it. It's been an uphill battle learning a new position and battling through injury.

Gailey, providing him with some competition this off season is only a motivational response to his performance on the field. He will be fine. He was last year though he did leave room for improvement. I say he improves.

<br />I really think Bell's biggest problem is mental preparation.  He has gone up against some of the best pass rushers in the league and performed very well and very poor.  He did get schooled in the preseason against Denver, but he is still pretty good.  His inconsistency is what hurts him and that just boils down to confidence and mental preparedness.  I think he just needs to string together a few good games and he will just get better.  Remember that he was placed into the LT spot as a project and he has had to learn a lot.  He's got talent but is still trying to figure out what to do with it.  It's been an uphill battle learning a new position and battling through injury.  <br /><br />Gailey, providing him with some competition this off season is only a motivational response to his performance on the field.  He will be fine.  He was last year though he did leave room for improvement.  I say he improves.<br />

Well put. I hope he comes around