Any chance of blue pants on Sunday????

zow2

By that I mean the Terps unveiled 32 combos of uniforms prior to the season then busted out their "pride" uniforms on gameday (that no one had seen before). We KNOW the Bills have blue pants sitting on their shelves. Inside sources have confirmed it. Just wondering if they would bust them out for Sept. 11th? That would make a great visual at Arrowhead with blue vs red.

Edited by zow2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I don't recall learning blue pants are a sometime part of the new look. It would be great to see this, if so. Fergy vs. Dawson all over agin.

With gameday being a decade removed from Sept. 11, 2001, pretty sure we're gonna see something special anyway..

Think I read somewhere that there are no blue pants this year. I would really like to see blue pants with the road uniforms, IMO there is too much white. The home uniforms are nice, only problem I have is the way the stripe on the helmet widens in the back, otherwise it sweet.

Yes, the Bills do have blue pants as part of the new uniform set. However, they have stated that they will wear the white pants for every game this year.

My guess is they don't want the players to be tempted to go with the blue jersey blue pants look that got its start in the Donahoe era and continued through last season.

I agree that they do need to wear the blue pants with the white jerseys.

Yes, the Bills do have blue pants as part of the new uniform set. However, they have stated that they will wear the white pants for every game this year.

My guess is they don't want the players to be tempted to go with the blue jersey blue pants look that got its start in the Donahoe era and continued through last season.

I agree that they do need to wear the blue pants with the white jerseys.

How do you know this? They were not part of the uniform presentation.

I know they have "default blue pants" in Madden 12 but they only wear white for road/home. They must've told EA about them, otherwise they would not be in the game.

BTW...I love the widening stripe on the back of the helmets. It reminds me of the red stripe thru the blue charging Buffalo! :thumbs up:

The blue pants were made and are part of the Bills official uniform template. I can't say who but multiple people "inside" have seen them and they were delivered to the team. The Bills have chosen not to wear them this year and are basically acting mum on their existence at all. I agree that it eleiminates the chance of players wanting to wear the blue/blue look. Management just needs to tell the players what to wear anyway. Our last uni's were never intended to be worn blue/blue. My reason for starting the thread is more of a hopeful thing. I wish they would bust them out as a surprise.

At least two posters on a uniform forum had seen the entire set prior to the official unveiling. They confirmed that there are blue pants in the set, and are as puzzled as the rest of us as to why the Bills chose not to unveil them at the official presentation.

Who gives a **** what color their !@#$ing pants are???

Then don't click on the thread if you don't give a ****.

Tired of the "I don't care if they wear X, just as long as they win" cliche.

Can you at least acknowledge that the uniform is at least of mild interest to some fans?

Also, Go Bills.

At least two posters on a uniform forum had seen the entire set prior to the official unveiling. They confirmed that there are blue pants in the set, and are as puzzled as the rest of us as to why the Bills chose not to unveil them at the official presentation.

Cool, thanks

Think I read somewhere that there are no blue pants this year. I would really like to see blue pants with the road uniforms, IMO there is too much white. The home uniforms are nice, only problem I have is the way the stripe on the helmet widens in the back, otherwise it sweet.

Thats fine with the white jerseys. I hate when they wear Blue jersey and pants. Or any team that where's their colored jersey and pants. Looks horrible and bush league to me. Colored jersey, white pants, or white jersey colored pants. Should be made a rule.