just to throw it out there

billsfan182

sorry dont hate me for not talking exact bills talk at the moment :P , i was just reading a post where someone had said something about madden, everytime I play as the bills and Marcell Dareus makes a tackle the commenttator says "marcus cannon with the tackle on the play" not quite sure why they couldnt get his name right in the game :doh:

Yeah, lots of mistakes in this Madden.

One of the most annoying things has definitely been calling Dareus by the wrong name. Also, how on earth does he not at least get the "first round pick" role as the #3 pick in the draft or one of the other roles? In fact, the Bills got hosed in that department.

The next most annoying thing is listening to the exact same speech of every single beginning of the game. They say the exact same statement about SJ every single game...really stupid. They also say the exact same QB lines every game.

Game play is cool, but they really need to clean it up with an update. The front 7 plays like a beast and tearing up the run game with Spiller and FJ. Also, pretty annoying they dont even have Easley as one of the 5 WR's and you have to find him down below in the other section to plug him in. I made him the #2 and he has been money.

Just bought this game the other day. Whenever I play online, it always gets the kicker's name wrong when kicking off, no matter what teams are in the game. I was the Saints, kicking off to the Ravens, and it kept saying Terrence Cody was kicking off. It has done this with other teams as well, but the Terrence Cody example sticks out, because well, that's an image.

OHHH SHIIITE last night I encountered the worst Madden bug in its history...

So, I am playing with my MUT, and supposedly Aaron Maybin (LOL) intercepted a pass and ran it back 30 yards...

Trouble is, he was FREAKIN INVISIBLE and it just showed the football floating in the air.

Turns out, invisible players are rampant in the game. WOW, EA, just WOW. In gaming terms, it is pathetic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrdrlRPhg0Y&feature=related

Edited by BmoreBills