Rich Gannon & Kenny Albert

bills44

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually think gannon is decent. his observations are usually on the money. he is not flowery or bombastic, just critiques what he sees. that is all i need, it is hard enough to watch the NFL now with all the non-stop commercials, video inserts, etc, not having to deal with an over the top jack-ass analyst is somewhat comforting.

Rich Gannon is one of the most informed and well educated analysts on the NFL. If you ever listen to him on NFL Sirius radio, he's one of the most knowledgeable people covering the NFL.....period. He's not the most charismatic guy in the world, but he knows alot about every team in the NFL, and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

I think he's destined to coach one day.

Rich Gannon is one of the most informed and well educated analysts on the NFL. If you ever listen to him on NFL Sirius radio, he's one of the most knowledgeable people covering the NFL.....period. He's not the most charismatic guy in the world, but he knows alot about every team in the NFL, and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

I think he's destined to coach one day.

He's one of the few analysts that say something insightful. If you listen to any of these other idiots, they just have their pre-game talking points and force all of the action into one of their points. Gannon, on the other hand, dissects plays on the fly and gives great technical insight from the QB perspective.

He's one of the few analysts that say something insightful. If you listen to any of these other idiots, they just have their pre-game talking points and force all of the action into one of their points. Gannon, on the other hand, dissects plays on the fly and gives great technical insight from the QB perspective.

Yes he does. He's a terrific listen on radio if you are in the mood for hardcore football talk. You can tell he still studies the game and all of its teams.

I am pumped for Marv Albert's return. He calls a great game. And, the fact that he is not the A-squad, means we may see his call from time to time.

Agreed. Marv Albert rocks. He's the man when it comes to calling the games!!!