My Notes ...

White Linen

The Bills kept 10 LB's last year. With Torbor getting injured and White not looking so hot last night and having a great chance to clear waivers and make the PS, I see them keeping 9 LB's (Merriman, Kelsay, Barnett, Davis, Sheppard, Morrison, Coleman, Batten, and Moats). And along with White, I see Eddins making the PS.

My guess on cuts:

Moats, Jasper, Scott, Easley, Hangartner, S. Nelson, Torbor.

Since Torbor is already on season-ending IR, isn't he already outside the roster?

I think it's far too early to cut Moats and Easley. Moats has been injured, but he showed promise on special teams and in some game action last year.

Remember Stillers LB U claims it takes 3 years to graduate a decent reliable LB.

White far more likely to get cut and signed to the PS.

Easley - he needs to really work on his hands and focus, but he's shown more than Buster Davis or Ruvell Martin IMO. They go before he goes.

Batten is gone Moats stays.

No way Batten is gone. Again, 3 years to develop a linebacker and he's showing flashes to look like a beast.

Batten is gone Moats stays.

That's just crazy-talk. Batten has been playing with the 2's and sometimes the 1's. He's currently the #3 overall OLB on the team behind Merriman and Kelsay. No way in Hades does Batten get cut.

Moats has barely been getting playing time with the 3's and been outplayed by Coleman.

It's not hard to figure out who's staying and who's probably gone.

Easley isn't going anywhere - at some point this year that's your #2 WR, friends. Davis is gone.

That's a simple statement to make but a difficult one to be so sure on. Do you agree they keep 8-9 LB's? Who goes so Moats makes the team?

I have:

Davis

Merriman

Sheppard

Barnett

Batten

Carrington

Kelsay

and

Coleman and Morrison

Count Carrington as a Dlineman, keep Coleman, Morrison, & Moats.

Merriman, Kelsay, Batten, Coleman, Moats, Barnett, Davis, Morrison, Sheppard. 9

Well, I was at the game last night.....Coleman is a big lb, and has the moves, he stays.

LB White...say a couple of great special teams efforts by him...might make the 54 roster because of that role.

RB White...yeh, the 2nd line, but he did not look like an NFL rb to me....I say...cut....looks slow to me.

Buster Davis....caught a buch of balls...but looks lost out there for a man in his 5? year.

R Martin....same

Aiken looked OK..ps

Shep looked like a pro, Morrison also OK. Moats? I don't know...something not right there in his move to the inside lb role. To slow to be an outside guy? Don't know.

The lb core is rebuilt....I see Wannestad influence in shelling out some bucks to get real players. Team will be much better for it. The prior non-players will be gone..(Moats?)

It seed like they decided to showcase Buster Davis...to see if he could do it. I like Easley better, more upside and smoother with his moves.

That's just crazy-talk. Batten has been playing with the 2's and sometimes the 1's. He's currently the #3 overall OLB on the team behind Merriman and Kelsay. No way in Hades does Batten get cut.

Moats has barely been getting playing time with the 3's and been outplayed by Coleman.

It's not hard to figure out who's staying and who's probably gone.

Easley isn't going anywhere - at some point this year that's your #2 WR, friends. Davis is gone.

It is crazy talk. But the thing is, as your #1 Moats fan, I can't find any other way to make the team. I don't actually want Batten cut, he's looked great. Just in disbelief that as good as Moats looked at OLB last year, we moved him inside and suddenly he's on the cut bubble.