Who is everyones surprise cut?

Ok lets have some fun without bashing one another please. Who is everyones surprise cut? Theres always one or two every year. Mine is Roscoe Parrish....why? Kinda goes back to what Chan is preaching...bigger and stronger. So thats mine...I would love to hear yours and why!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Parrish stays. He was off to a great start last season until his hand fracture and can be an exciting player, but it is certainly possible. Moats and McGee top my surprise cut list, not that i am hoping for it.

I was thinking McGee as well. I think Aaron Williams has too much talent and potential to be sitting around as a #4 corner.

I hope Parrish stays. He was off to a great start last season until his hand fracture and can be an exciting player, but it is certainly possible. Moats and McGee top my surprise cut list, not that i am hoping for it.

I was thinking McGee as well. I think Aaron Williams has too much talent and potential to be sitting around as a #4 corner.

Not seeing McGee getting cut… unless they bring in another cornerback.

Competent cornerbacks are like gold in the NFL… for the same reason I do not see Reggie Corner being in any jeopardy.

Parrish

McGee

Sp. Johnson

Scott

I think Parrish makes most in that list so that should make him first to go. Especially given his lack of a finishe season w/o injury in the past. After that it goes down the line to Mcgee because he's older than dirt, and can't stay healthy either. I hope Johnson stays because he's looked like a beast this preseason a d Scott is just forgettable. I'd lobe to see Kelsey on this list at #1 I don't think it's gonna happen.

Not seeing McGee getting cut… unless they bring in another cornerback.

Competent cornerbacks are like gold in the NFL… for the same reason I do not see Reggie Corner being in any jeopardy.

True, I agree with you. I would hate to see McGee get cut.

I've had enough of Corner though. He rarely plays; and when he does, he either gets burned or takes unecessary penalties.

I just don't get this place. 50% cry Ralph's cheap and the team lacks talent...while the other 50% want to cut solid, if unspectacular guys with NFL talent who can still play. Round and round goes the merry-go-round.

As a dime CB, Williams will get his fair share of snaps without being thrown to the wolves before the bye...