Patsies looked a mess

Was watching some of the Pats/Lions game. Their offensive line looks really bad and Brady took a beating. He was also throwing balls in the turf on a few occasions. Is their run of dominance coming to an end? Also, watch out for Detroits D line, they are formidable and looked really quick off the ball. Anyways, I think we may have a shot at beating the Pats this year. Thoughts?

I am worried about our next game against them thursday. I hope the O-line can keep Fitz safe. Would hate to lose him in a meaning less game.

I don't expect to see the starters play more than a series on Thursday.

Was watching some of the Pats/Lions game. Their offensive line looks really bad and Brady took a beating. He was also throwing balls in the turf on a few occasions. Is their run of dominance coming to an end? Also, watch out for Detroits D line, they are formidable and looked really quick off the ball. Anyways, I think we may have a shot at beating the Pats this year. Thoughts?

You read an awful lot into these preseason games.

I am worried about our next game against them thursday. I hope the O-line can keep Fitz safe. Would hate to lose him in a meaning less game.

We'll definitely get a feel for whether our Oline is ready for prime time against that Lions Dline lol

This is exactly why I am a firm believer in building a dominant defense...look how many people on this board and in the media are talking about how scary the Lions are all of a sudden...it's not cause Stafford is healthy, it's cause they have four scary mofos lined up along their Dline! I love that we focused on that side of the ball in the draft, and this time next year our D will be a top ten unit in the NFL, IMO.

You read an awful lot into these preseason games.

The third game is the most meaningful and best gauge to where a team is at.....but if I insulted your football knowledge then my apologies.

Can't wait for Sept. 25th...bring 'em* on!

Me too my friend me too

I wonder if they are over reacting on their board like this group does. Cut Brady, they should have let Mankins go, Belicheck is done!!!! I knew they sucked.

Judge for yourself...

link

(That's page 11 - I particularly enjoyed the comments from IceColdBruschi ("We SUCK!"), and the way the entire thread progresses from total arrogance on page one to utter despair by game's end! Trust me - when the Cheatriettes* drop their first few games, the fair-weathered NE* fans* will turn on them faster than sh_t thru a goose.)

Edited by The Senator

Nice. A perenial super bowl contender with a HOF QB and coach gets destroyed. You have to love freedom of speech and the internet, any idiot with a connection can post ridiculous thoughts. I hate NE as much as the next Bills fan and I hope they die a slow and painful death but I just don't see it happening.....I'd live to eat these words.....with chowdah.

Nice. A perenial super bowl contender with a HOF QB and coach gets destroyed. You have to love freedom of speech and the internet, any idiot with a connection can post ridiculous thoughts. I hate NE as much as the next Bills fan and I hope they die a slow and painful death but I just don't see it happening.....I'd live to eat these words.....with chowdah.

Having lived there a few years, I can attest that Cheatriettes* fans are the biggest 'fair-weather fans' in all of sports - they'll go back to rooting for Giants by mid-season.

Edited by The Senator

Having lived there a few years, I can attest that Cheatriettes* fans are the biggest 'fair-weather fans' in all of sports - they'll go back to rooting for Giants by mid-season.

Like the playoff game two years ago when they got whacked and their "fans" abandoned the stadium at halftime!

One thing Brady has proven, if you can get to him early and hit him hard he falls apart. Princess doesn't like getting hit.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

i was just watching hightlights as well on the lions website. i love bradys poor little sad expression after he gets sacked about the 3rd time in the game. Lions are looking good, and pats Oline is looking bad, this may be the year Brady finally suffers. one can only hope :P

I live there right now, and you're just plain wrong. Nobody likes the Giants up here. It's true that the Patriots do - and always will - take a back seat to the Sox in this town, but the fans (as irritating as they can be) are not fair-weather fans.

Judge for yourself...

link

(That's page 11 - I particularly enjoyed the comments from IceColdBruschi ("We SUCK!"), and the way the entire thread progresses from total arrogance on page one to utter despair by game's end! Trust me - when the Cheatriettes* drop their first few games, the fair-weathered NE* fans* will turn on them faster than sh_t thru a goose.)

faster than **** through a goose

Lol I love it.

On another note that's how fast Dareus, Williams and Merriman will sack him and make his Pansy @ss suffer.