Patsies looked a mess

One of my colleagues is a Pats fan. After the first pre-season game against the Jags, he came into work and said "the Pats are going undefeated!" I'm going to ask him tomorrow if he still thinks that. ;)

Was watching some of the Pats/Lions game. Their offensive line looks really bad and Brady took a beating. He was also throwing balls in the turf on a few occasions. Is their run of dominance coming to an end? Also, watch out for Detroits D line, they are formidable and looked really quick off the ball. Anyways, I think we may have a shot at beating the Pats this year. Thoughts?

Seen this before. The Patriots have played bad games even in the regular season and they will look like they've slowed down only to come out the next week and look dominant against a really good team again. Take last season for example, they get whooped by the Browns one week only to go into Pittsburgh the next week and dominate the Steelers. Belichick doesn't show his best stuff until he needs to. I think if anything this is more of a case of Detroit's improved defensive line.

One of the talking heads on nfl network (Could have been Jamie Dukes) was effusive with his praise of the Lions a few days ago... so much so that it piqued my interest. Think I'll watch that game. One of the other posters is correct...the first half of game 3 of preseason is as close to real bullets as we're gonna get. For them to manhandle the Patsies is quite a story line.

Edited by Enuf-is-Enuf

Just watched the first half of that game on NFL.com. I'd say that the problem was primarily with Brady and not the OL. He just seemed to be so slow making a decision and releasing the ball plus he definitely had happy feet and many of this throws were way off. If that was Fitzpatrick back there it would've been a different story. :)

Nice. A perenial super bowl contender with a HOF QB and coach gets destroyed. You have to love freedom of speech and the internet, any idiot with a connection can post ridiculous thoughts. I hate NE as much as the next Bills fan and I hope they die a slow and painful death but I just don't see it happening.....I'd live to eat these words.....with chowdah.

Just an observation of what we saw...small talk thats all. We all arent perfect

Just an observation of what we saw...small talk thats all. We all arent perfect

PS...hope you feel better calling me and idiot :thumbsup:

One of the talking heads on nfl network (Could have been Jamie Dukes) was effusive with his praise of the Lions a few days ago... so much so that it piqued my interest. Think I'll watch that game. One of the other posters is correct...the first half of game 3 of preseason is as close to real bullets as we're gonna get. For them to manhandle the Patsies is quite a story line.

That was me...but what do we know right? I have only been to over 200 Bills games and been watching them since I was in diapers.