Official Bills vs. Jags Thread

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you quantify the 1,000x more? No I don't see it

When someone says "1,000 times more" they're using hyperbole for "a lot". If you can't see that Spiller has shown much more than Maybin then you're either blind or being willfully ignorant.

As stated earlier, the Bills are gonna have an excellent inside pass rush with Williams, Dareus, and guys like Edwards and Spencer able to push the pocket.

Clearly though, with Merriman out and with Moats relegated to ILB, the Bills are gonna struggle a bit trying to generate edge pressure.

Monroe and Britton are good OTs but Batten and Coleman still have a long ways to go as pass rushers.

You can never have enough pass rushers and to me, it looks like the Bills are still a bit short in that department… even given a healthy Merriman.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

When someone says "1,000 times more" they're using hyperbole for "a lot". If you can't see that Spiller has shown much more than Maybin then you're either blind or being willfully ignorant.

In other words you can't back it up. Right now if he hadn't been 7 overall last years draft he'd be in serious jeopardy of getting cut.

In other words you can't back it up. Right now if he hadn't been 7 overall last years draft he'd be in serious jeopardy of getting cut.

Back what up? Maybin has produced literally nothing, which I said in the original post. I also said Spiller hasn't produced much... but with a few highlight reel type positive plays Spiller by comparison has shown much more.

In other words, you're both blind and willfully ignorant, which everyone here already knows.

I'm here and ready to give halftime updates. Fitz looks good and Easley looks amazing so far. Nice TD. Anothe nice 50+ harder to Stevie. Blocking hasn't been horrible so far. I only saw Levitre move to LT on the 3rd possession. Freddy looks good so far. Florance was picked on a little bit and so was mcKelvin. Coleman had a nice sack and so did Williams. There was a horrible TD by Gerrard and only because of a bogus penalty back on 3rd down. Dline looks good so far and so does the unis, field.

I'm here and ready to give halftime updates. Fitz looks good and Easley looks amazing so far. Nice TD. Anothe nice 50+ harder to Stevie. Blocking hasn't been horrible so far. I only saw Levitre move to LT on the 3rd possession. Freddy looks good so far. Florance was picked on a little bit and so was mcKelvin. Coleman had a nice sack and so did Williams. There was a horrible TD by Gerrard and only because of a bogus penalty back on 3rd down. Dline looks good so far and so does the unis, field.

He's gotta cut out the random drops.

Back what up? Maybin has produced literally nothing, which I said in the original post. I also said Spiller hasn't produced much... but with a few highlight reel type positive plays Spiller by comparison has shown much more.

In other words, you're both blind and willfully ignorant, which everyone here already knows.

You're into name calling I see. Further evidence you have no substance. Fact is anyone with a clue would take jackson, beast mode and a different 7th last year than spiller. Heck beast was even a better receiver out of the backfield !

He's gotta cut out the random drops.

I don't like puttin our #2 wr and guy who's has injuries returning kicks.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack