anyone else hate the new uni?

138 members have voted

1. 1. like or dislike

• dislike
    • neutral

Would have to disagree with the poster, glad the red helmets are gone. I definitely like the new unis. Just saying, you probably own at least two of the old clown uniform away jerseys don't you loserlovers?

no lol i hated the old ones at first and never liked the weirdness to them, but compared to this new one they look a little tougher, i like the font/shape of the numbers and that red stands out more.and again i loved the all white throw backs with the red buffalo even though at the time i wanted a charging one. Now that i have what i thought iwanted...it just looks like a mess of stripes, no real design breakthrough, just the old logo with a bunch of stripes everywhere,oh and an ingenious detail on the back where it reads "bills" and then-more white. I know ill take flak on this but when when the dolphins(oh ya i went there) went all white in the 90's i was very jealous, and i loved our old 90's all whites the best but somehow these just look tacky with all the fat striping everywhere and the gay widening stripe on the back. I just keep staring at that and thinking "why?" I would have kept the old ones and made small adjustments like changing the pant stripes and stupid blocky shoulders.

oh and to all you haters, why cant i talk coulda should w unis when all day all people do here is talk coulda woulda re the draft, playcalls, free agents etc.????

lol -- with one poll/post you've managed to call into question the ONE thing nearly all Bills fans have been able to agree on.

These unis are a "fresh" take on a classic look. I always thought the Colts' all-white look was classy and these are very similar.

Since it's a foregone conclusion the team will suck, I'm looking forward to Saturday night's game for nothing other than seeing the new home uniforms and new field.

I thought i would like it but after watching two games i started to realize...i hate it.

First thing is the way the helmet stripe fattens out in the back.

Second...too many big stripes ont the jersey but nothing that stands out, just thick stripes, red and blue. wow.

Lastly, I really miss the red helmet, I didnt realize how much I associate the bills with red, not white.

Actually I liked the throw-back all whites alot, but there are some difference that make these new ones just ugly. And after seeing flashbacks of the last uni I thought, wow, the old ones look so much better. I never "really" liked the old ones because of the blocky shoulders and the stupid pant stripes, but now I miss them.

can we at least have red helmets? Ill be happy with that. I cant believe I have to look at these for the next ten years or so. :cry:

For the most part, in my opinion the uniforms are a big improvement. I am not a fan of the way the stripe fattens out in the back either, but the rest of the helmet I really like. I would like to see what it looks like with a blue facemask though. I really like the home uniforms, but the away ones I think are too much white, if they added blue pants to the away uniform it would be much better in my opinion. I kinda get the feeling that the all white away uniforms have a non-tough feel to them.

I bet you'd like them a lot more if the guys wearing them were better football players.

:thumbsup:

Edited by billsfreak

The unis these replace were an abomination pure and simple. The all white ones were not too bad, and I do agree i have always loved the red lids, the white ones look epically classic. This new look now looks classically timeless very much like the Colts, or San Diego's return of their original unis.

Sorry, you may be on your own with this thread, most people hated the previous duds.

I really like the unis. The white helmet rocks and the mullet doesn't bother me, I believe it's pretty unique, if you ask me. Not crazy about the sock's stripes though.

Can't wait to see the blue jerseys on gameday.

I really like the unis. The white helmet rocks and the mullet doesn't bother me, I believe it's pretty unique, if you ask me. Not crazy about the sock's stripes though.

Can't wait to see the blue jerseys on gameday.

Thought so too, 'til I saw the Bronco's have virtually the same thing and have since they dumped the Orange. Their helmet stripe looks singular in front, then 'mullets' out to 3 stripes on the back. Just didn't realize it before.

I thought i would like it but after watching two games i started to realize...i hate it.

First thing is the way the helmet stripe fattens out in the back.

Second...too many big stripes ont the jersey but nothing that stands out, just thick stripes, red and blue. wow.

Lastly, I really miss the red helmet, I didnt realize how much I associate the bills with red, not white.

Actually I liked the throw-back all whites alot, but there are some difference that make these new ones just ugly. And after seeing flashbacks of the last uni I thought, wow, the old ones look so much better. I never "really" liked the old ones because of the blocky shoulders and the stupid pant stripes, but now I miss them.

can we at least have red helmets? Ill be happy with that. I cant believe I have to look at these for the next ten years or so. :cry:

If you associate the Bills with red helmets you must be very young. I liked the red helmets after a while, but the Bills finally look like the Bills again.

The red helmet was a keeper, I always hated the white helmet.. the Uniforms are ok..

OMG NO

The red helmet was an ugly holdover from a stupid idea. "Maybe if we make our helmets red, Ferguson will stop throwing picks."

They were as stupid looking as the idea was - the white is soooooo much classier.

Everyone has their own aethetics - thank goodness the majority of fans (and eyes) finally won out.

Btw - there are a few journalists who actually review these things - the previous uni's were panned. The new ones are near-universally liked.

I know I'm in the minority, but I always liked the red helmets...although I must say the new uni's are growing on me. But I am to the point where I don't care if they wear pink shirts with lime green pants & orange helmets with a pregnant buffalo taking a crap. For heavens sake, just start winning!