Please express how you feel about tonight

Scrappy

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seemed that lastnight the Bills didnt prepare a game plan against the Broncos. Instead, concentrating on Spillers touches, screen plays, etc. I believe Denver wasnt too hot last week that they came out with a game plan to win. Just a confidence booster for them. The hit on Jones proved that. I am concerned about our offensive line, regardless of preparation or the pace of a preseason game, they were crap. It was embarassing to watch the game last night. Im worried Fitz will get hurt before the end of the season. He took alot of hits last night.

In addition to the obvious offensive line fiasco, it looks like Fitzpatrick has completely forgotten how to throw the ball. He didn't look nearly capable of being an NFL QB last night.

Fitz was also in fear for his life the first half.

Between the entire line sucking balls and Spiller completely inept in picking up the blitz still poor Fitzy took a couple serious shots that would have knocked a lesser player out of the game.

Fitz threw the ball like the solid career backup that he is.

After 2 preseason games and numerous practices, it is clear the Front Office's refusal to address the obvious offensive line problems of the Bills will completely doom the team this season.

Yep. This team needs a quality left tackle or no QB will be safe behind that line. Bell is AWFUL.

I didn't see the game, but if the problem is lack of preparation, that's correctible. Not a lot of game planning goes on in pre-season typically.

Thank you! Actually ZERO game-planning goes into pre-season games. Teams don't plan for their opponent. It would be worthless to do so since you are only playing 1st team players for a quarter or maybe two.

I don't feel anything about a pre-season game. I saw some good individual performances and some things that will hold the Bills back.

Ready to move on to next week.

Thank you! Actually ZERO game-planning goes into pre-season games. Teams don't plan for their opponent. It would be worthless to do so since you are only playing 1st team players for a quarter or maybe two.

I don't feel anything about a pre-season game. I saw some good individual performances and some things that will hold the Bills back.

Ready to move on to next week.

Unless we obtain some new OT help, it'll be moving on to our next debacle.

I feel like the 2010 draft was almost a complete waste.

Spiller is a bad backup, and now with the KO rule we cant even take advantage of him there - assuming he would be good at it, which he wasnt last year

Troup is a backup NG

Carrington is a Backup DE/LB (really? we are going to play this guy at LB? His only pass rsuh move is try to run through the other guy. I am drafting the Patsies TEs in my fantasy draft)

Then you have a guy like Moats who was our best pass rusher last year and who looked lost inside at teh begining of 2010. Then they move him inside so he can be another backup when we desperately need another OLB opposite Merriman. WTF?

I would have prefered a starting RT and RG somewhere in there, and move Moats back outside please. He is a pass rusher, let him get after it.

I did not suckered into the hype either. Bottom line is we lost two solid starters and replaced them with one solid starter and one gadget play/special team player. Fans get really excited about the draft but let me let you in on a little secret. All the other teams get to draft also. And if we look at the last few years drafting performance, they do a MUCH better job than the Bills.

The reality is that Ralph has a great business model. Most Bills fan are strong optimist and get really excited about this team. So no need to go spend money on positions of real need. How many years has it been since we had 2 OT's that were solid starters? I would bet you can combine the salary of our 2 starters and we are still paying less than 95% of starting OT in the league

I feel like the 2010 draft was almost a complete waste.

Spiller is a bad backup, and now with the KO rule we cant even take advantage of him there - assuming he would be good at it, which he wasnt last year

Troup is a backup NG

Carrington is a Backup DE/LB (really? we are going to play this guy at LB? His only pass rsuh move is try to run through the other guy. I am drafting the Patsies TEs in my fantasy draft)

Then you have a guy like Moats who was our best pass rusher last year and who looked lost inside at teh begining of 2010. Then they move him inside so he can be another backup when we desperately need another OLB opposite Merriman. WTF?

I would have prefered a starting RT and RG somewhere in there, and move Moats back outside please. He is a pass rusher, let him get after it.

These little gimmicks Chan / Nix are doing to make themselves look smarter will cost them their jobs when we get a real owner. No one of wealth is going to accept this garbage we get served every season, chicken crap instead of chicken bake.

These little gimmicks Chan / Nix are doing to make themselves look smarter will cost them their jobs when we get a real owner. No one of wealth is going to accept this garbage we get served every season, chicken crap instead of chicken bake.

Not that I wish the old guy harm or anything, but I'll be more excited for this team then than just about anytime since about ~1995 or so...

After watching this team since OJ was a rookie, I have been conditioned to expect a dismal performance any time they play west of the central time zone. Regular season or pre-season, Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB or Jim Kelly, same old,same old, great big meh..

I will say though that the lack of overall talent was pretty apparent & scary last night, especially on O.... again it was only a per-season game.

I think that this team needs more attitude as well as targets. Let's draft Prior and convert him to TE. Homeboy ran a 4.3 at his probowl. It's a start.

if Pryer would happily play TE he would be worth a 4th or maybe a 3rd rd pick.hes delusional thinkn he will play qb in the nfl.

In a way I'm glad they had problems at least they know they aren't very good yet. Maybe we need to bring in a veteran OT...realize Torbor can't play in the NFL things like that. Preseason doesn't mean anything, the play vanilla seriously it has no affect on game one versus KC.

Edited by CardinalScotts

this is the first time in 20 years I have wanted to get out of my season tickets. This not an NFL team. Everyone of those players should be ashamed to get a paycheck. I dont see us winning any games period. Terrible team, terrible.

I have dubbed next year the "O-line draft". They have addressed the D-line and LB pretty well I think through draft and free-agency. Now it's time to probably spend two out of the first three picks on offensive tackles.

Really? There's only one starting caliber LB on this roster and he can't stay on the field. We also have a poor defensive backfield, as will be made very clear when our improved defensive line actually requires teams to throw the ball for a change. Oh, and they might want to replace the only deep threat they had in the organization. Maybe improve at QB, too. Fred Jackson isn't getting any younger either. The only place you can reasonably say that they improved over last year is on the defensive line. They are objectively worse at linebacker and wide receiver.

They won't be able to focus solely on the offensive line next year either.

30 million under the cap.

this is the first time in 20 years I have wanted to get out of my season tickets. This not an NFL team. Everyone of those players should be ashamed to get a paycheck. I dont see us winning any games period. Terrible team, terrible.

I think they'll win a few. They have a lot of really awful teams on the schedule this year. Of course, all those teams are also saying the same about the Bills, but I'm sure they'll find a way to win about as many as last year.