Bills-Broncos Official Game Thread

+1

It's preseason. Practice. This is the time to mess up and male mistakes and figure things out. Who knows what kind of game plan the offensive line is running. Some fans take preseason WAY to serious. New Orleans looked like crap today, time to hit the panic button. Indianapolis has played like garbage, their season is over.

Just breath. It's preseason, and we are rebuilding.

Just sayin.

This would make sense if this franchise had displayed the quality of N.O. or Indy the last several years. Or if I hadn't read the same apologist bull **** on this very board during every "meaningless" preseason game for near a decade and a half. This offensive line has been manhandled again. Physically dominated. By mostly second-stringers. It doesn't matter what the line is running, who's gameplanning or any other bull **** apology. Dismissing the obvious in the manner you are applauding is downright embarrassing.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF happened there? Looked like nothing..My thoughts are with his family

He got slammed to the ground and hit his head pretty hard. Thought there were penalties called when you wrap a player up and slam him down like that

Edited by nucci

This would make sense if this franchise had displayed the quality of N.O. or Indy the last several years. Or if I hadn't read the same apologist bull **** on this very board during every "meaningless" preseason game for near a decade and a half. This offensive line has been manhandled again. Physically dominated. By mostly second-stringers. It doesn't matter what the line is running, who's gameplanning or any other bull **** apology. Dismissing the obvious in the manner you are applauding is downright embarrassing.

Didn't we hear the same "it's just preseason" nonsense last year? How'd that work out? Guys, if your hopes are still up, this season is going to be very disappointing for you.

Huge shocker, the Bills horrible OTs which Nix refused to do anything about are crippling this team. I guess the Bills are officially in the Luck derby.

So instead of drafting OL we should draft a QB?

The one BIG positive from this game is that our run defense is looking stout in the middle.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse