Bills-Broncos Official Game Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't he already say he was finishing college before you declares for the draft?

Yes, but remember that in the real world, Luck is entering his senior year at Stanford. It's only in the bizarro world of college athletics that he was a sophomore last year. He has 1 year left to get his degree in architecture.

Nice job McGee!!! The first play I've seen from him in years!

I thought my man McGee was gonna take that to the house. Not sure if he stumbled towards the end, or if he was gassed from playing CB the entire drive, or if he's truly lost a step. But no matter what, he's our only DB that didn't get lit up in the first half. I don't think I'll feel ashamed if I keep rocking his jersey this year.

The o-line is a disaster and everyone knew it. I really cannot understand why it has not addressed.

Ugh. I couldn't stand all the comments (both from fans and Bills employees) worrying about the O-line "depth." HOW ABOUT THE STARTERS, NUMBNUTS?! Just because Demetrius Bell is a lot better than his backup, that doesn't mean he's anywhere near adequate as a starting LT.

The O in general looks really putrid. Remember that we finished 28th in scoring last year, and basically switched out Lee Evans for Brad Smith. Right now, I expect another bottom 5 offense this year.

I think the D has maybe gone from last year's historically bad to just regular bad this year. So that's a step in the right direction.

Big difference between both teams Denver has a AllPro CB AllPro DE now very good LB a QB that was better then the one he was traded for and that does not include the LT that was a pro bowler

Last season plenty of people said Buffalo had to deal with a new staff, defensive alignment, etc as a reason for their struggling. Denver was the 2nd worst team in the NFL and don't appear close to that for 2011 with a new staff and defensive scheme.

is the o-line playing really bad-yes. is leodis mckelvin getting burned-yes. are you guys blowing this out of proporton-absolutely

+1

It's preseason. Practice. This is the time to mess up and male mistakes and figure things out. Who knows what kind of game plan the offensive line is running. Some fans take preseason WAY to serious. New Orleans looked like crap today, time to hit the panic button. Indianapolis has played like garbage, their season is over.

Just breath. It's preseason, and we are rebuilding.

Just sayin.