Q&A with Lee Evans

ganesh

Nice interview and kind words for his former organization.

Yeah...Lee is a class act...A very dignified personality....Kudos to him and hope he gets to that mythical playoffs in his career...One thing though...the AFC North is a very tough black-and-blue division and there is war everytime the steelers play the ravens and the intensity is very high...Lee is a pretty finesse player...it will be interesting to see how he copes with that division.

I hope he did, and I'm glad (if he did) the Bills accommodated. I will root for them this year, especially against the Steelers.

Oh me too. Some clown started a thread alleging that Lee asked for a trade. No backing info of course.

PDaDdy, on 17 August 2011 - 01:18 PM, said:

BUT BUT BUT!!! He requested a trade..ALLEGEDLY.

Maybe he did but so what? He earned a shot for a title. We also gave him a nice contract. The Bills did right by him.

PTR

*sarcasm off* Ya man. I was just more poking fun a this dude who started a thread about that.

You know what? There's not a chance in hell I'll ever read that interview.

Why? Because interviews with Lee Evans have and always will be about as interesting as the assembly instructions for Ikea furniture.

Classy? Sure.

On point and always positive? You bet.

Worth the time it takes to read the PR-laced mush he drones on with with narry a speck of emotion? HELL NO.

I do, however, wish him the best of luck. He's a good guy and I'm actually relieved he's guaranteed a shot at the playoffs before his career is over. He's a good guy and he does deserve it, no matter how god damn boring he is.

You know what? There's not a chance in hell I'll ever read that interview.

Why? Because interviews with Lee Evans have and always will be about as interesting as the assembly instructions for Ikea furniture.

Classy? Sure.

On point and always positive? You bet.

Worth the time it takes to read the PR-laced mush he drones on with with narry a speck of emotion? HELL NO.

I do, however, wish him the best of luck. He's a good guy and I'm actually relieved he's guaranteed a shot at the playoffs before his career is over. He's a good guy and he does deserve it, no matter how god damn boring he is.

How often do you read Ikea instructions?

I only ask because I'm halfway through the Folkvik instructions right now...don't give away the ending, please.