Need help in a search

I don't ask for help too often but have been looking for something for a while without success. Last year, Stevie Johnson dropped a would be game winning OT catch against the Ravens. I am not trying to re-live this but always wanted to hear Van Miller's call of it on the radio broadcast. Does anyone have this recorded? Could you attach it or possibly link it? Thanks. If not, are there good audio search sites out there?

VAN MILLER DIDNT CALL THAT GUY ,I THINK IT WAS MURPHY

I'm not talking about calling the guy for the post game interview or something. I am talking about the call of the game. The broadcast itself. Sorry for any confusion there.

I don't ask for help too often but have been looking for something for a while without success. Last year, Stevie Johnson dropped a would be game winning OT catch against the Ravens. I am not trying to re-live this but always wanted to hear Van Miller's call of it on the radio broadcast. Does anyone have this recorded? Could you attach it or possibly link it? Thanks. If not, are there good audio search sites out there?

Van Miller quit doing the radio broadcast for the Bills in 2003. Where have you been in a coma?

Ok sue, Google might help.

I knew that was coming but I already tried Google. I thought some of the tech guys on here might know of other sites specifically for audio.

Google finds a lot. I found the radio broadcast of the Heidleburg crash and other cool stuff, but not Miller's call.

I knew that was coming but I already tried Google. I thought some of the tech guys on here might know of other sites specifically for audio.

Google finds a lot. I found the radio broadcast of the Heidleburg crash and other cool stuff, but not Miller's call.

Did Miller call the Heidleburg?

You may want to try and Google "Mental Illness" and see if that helps you out.

You may want to try and Google "Mental Illness" and see if that helps you out.

It sounded like him but I don't think it was. Difficult to tell really and at this point I'm more interested in the Stevie Johnson drop.

No, that was me.

That movie sucked. Were you one of the extras just laying there? Wait? Were you the one that farted?

After doing some digging around, I was actually able to find it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QRkWmLt3pbQ/TAF8Y99jnWI/AAAAAAAAAz8/kYg2b6axjVU/s1600/manicorn.jpg