Has anyone received their new jerseys they ordered yet?

Amstel

I ordered ten jerseys for various members of our tailagte group from DH Gate and they arrived late last week. They are unbelieveably sweet. 1/4 of the cost of the replicas at the Bills store and 4 times nicer. Swen on numbers, naems and logos. It took about 10 days to get them. The vendor I used was "Honest First". $22 each.

Pictures? Please :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my size 48 eric wood away jersey today. Fits perfect and looks awesome. Seller was topsportsjerseys. Waited about 2 weekes to get it.

You do know that Wood and Rinehart swapped numbers?

Just kidding.

Slightly off topic but has anyone bought Sabres jerseys from these places. Pictures of the jerseys for the sellers I found on DHgate looked pretty bad. The stripes were different widths or higher up and the colors looked off. Even the vendors that received good reviews here for Bills jerseys had fake looking Sabres jerseys.

Just got my size 48 eric wood away jersey today. Fits perfect and looks awesome. Seller was topsportsjerseys. Waited about 2 weekes to get it.

Just ordered a size 48 Dareus away jersey, and I requested a size 46 Spiller away jersey for my wife. I also ordered from the seller topsportsjerseys. Hopefully they will be able to accommodate the special request for my wife, even though size 46 is not listed in the main description. The narrative below the pictures does say, however, that they do have size 46. Hopefully everything works out :thumbsup: I paid 86.00 for both jerseys...less than I would have paid for one crappy replica jersey.

Slightly off topic but has anyone bought Sabres jerseys from these places. Pictures of the jerseys for the sellers I found on DHgate looked pretty bad. The stripes were different widths or higher up and the colors looked off. Even the vendors that received good reviews here for Bills jerseys had fake looking Sabres jerseys.

I;ve bought several hockey jerseys from there, all have been among the best I've ever owned...

tapping your shoulder.

Dude what was the final cost on shipping and how long did it take for you to receive it.

Cause Im sold:)

I paid about $95 for three jerseys, and it took about 2 weeks.

And buy the "real" ones that are made in, what did you call it, "child labor slave masters" China. As a heads up, might want to check where reebok makes their jerseys before posting something this. I'll save you the trouble, they are made in, wait for it. CHINA! And guess what, that extra money for the "real" jerseys isn't going to the people making them in china. It's lining the pockets of reebok, NFL players, owners and execs.

way to recognize sarcasm, dude.

Do you know which vendor you purchased from?

No, sorry. It was several years back. But I do know that I have bought from different sellers each time, and have yet to be unhappy with any i've bought from there. They are among the best quality jerseys I have in my collection. Light years better than the replica Starter or CCM stuff I have bought in the past...

Tried to go with realfine, but they didn't have my Wood jersey. I really wanted to be the Johnson Wood combo with the wife, so I ordered from topsportjerseys.

:lol:

Next time, try messaging the seller. Sometimes they'll do any name/number combo.

• 3 weeks later...