Bills entire team MAdden 12 ratings released

Now, I don't play Madden very often so I might be missing something. But how does Fitzpatrick have an 82 in the Awareness category? Isn't his reputation as a guy whose supreme ability to process the game makes up for a lack of natural talent?

Because that awareness is probably decent among his peers while rightly below the brees, Brady, and mannings

I almost shat myself. Brilliant. Now, the real question -- is it legitimate (i.e., did the real Ethan Albright really send it)?

"If Ted Washington tied a white lady up and made her wear a metal bikini, he’d look just like Jabba the Hut."

:lol:

I always loved Madden, I buy it every year, even though I play it less and less...I have to ask, I got the game for PS3 the last two seasons, and as impressive as it looks, it is just not as fun to play as the older versions...is it me just getting old, or has anyone else experienced the same feelings? I played 2011 about 4 or 5 times, and never even started a season, let alone a franchise...in my "prime" I probably played at least one, if not two, games a day, almost every day...sadly, Madden, and the occaisional hockey or basketball game are the only games I ever play. So, needless to say, the PS3 is pretty much just an expensive blu-ray player for me. Is the NCAA game better than Madden? I realize the newest Madden isn't out yet...

Edited by Buftex

Just noticed your signature and I really hope you mean the real Marcel. I mean, sure, I'd take the president job, but I'm not so sure where we would be in 4 years (if I made it that far).

Marcellosauraus and the Great White Shark (williams). We have 2 nasty lineman, with 2 awesome nicknames