[closed]Nick Barnett is a Bill!!!

Scrappy

https://twitter.com/#!/NickBarnett

NickBarnett NickBarnett

#GOBILLS

3 minutes ago »

NickBarnett NickBarnett

God has blessed me once again to be part of a great organization.. Great coaches, Great staff, Great players and more importantly great fans

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

I'm so happy about this right now!!

Edited by Scrappy

Where are all the ninnies who said we weren't signing anybody?

I am also assuming the Moats to ILB was a move to deal with Sheppard's agent trying to use leverage on them. Wouldn't be surprised to see Moats move back to OLB.

I was one of the ninnies, I was wrong. This is a direct need at ILB & a big improvement.

Where are all the ninnies who said we weren't signing anybody?

I am also assuming the Moats to ILB was a move to deal with Sheppard's agent trying to use leverage on them. Wouldn't be surprised to see Moats move back to OLB.

Im praying they move Moats back outside

NickBarnett NickBarnett

#GOBILLS

3 minutes ago »

NickBarnett NickBarnett

God has blessed me once again to be part of a great organization.. Great coaches, Great staff, Great players and more importantly great fans

That cheap Ralph Wilson ... that stupid Buddy Nix ... picking up some wasted injured piece of garbage who has never played for a winner .... they definitely do not want to have a winning team in Buffalo....

Oh wait, that's what this board keeps chanting ... it appears to me that we have upgraded the middle of our linebacking corps over what Jacksonville now possesses. This would be a no-brainer trade POZ for BARNETT. Quality community guys ... one plays aggressively and is able to cover receivers coming out of the backfield while also mixing it up at the line of scrimmage while the other can chase down runners after they pass him and can count his many dollars in the contract he was overpaid with.

WAY TO GO BUDDY ... Great team support from Nelson who took Barnett out to dinner last night ... Supportive fans were part of the mix so maybe just maybe THE TWELFTH MAN is back!

This D is looking better and better ... the rookies are going to be a big part of an aggressive run stuffing, pass intercepting defense!

Buddy getting it done?! Are you effin' kidding me? Yeah, he's getting it done alright; a day late and a dollar short, cheapos that they are. Typical Bills taking the bottom of the barrel only after the best players were scooped up by teams that KNOW how to build a team. And here we are, lapdogs eating it all up like it's ok. Just toss the fans a bone and that'll make 'em happy. I wonder how much they overspent on this guy.

I am SO fu*kin' done with this team!

GO BILLS!!!

This is great news!! Not to be a downer here, but we still need to get (in this order) another OT, another proven receiving threat (we have 0 right now, Johnson had one good year, Evans has not been good in a long time), we will never score enough points to compete with NE and the Jets w/o one, and another DL. I have no idea if such players exist. Right now I'm happy we filled in the ILB role with a great player, actually an upgrade over Puz.

This is great news!! Not to be a downer here, but we still need to get (in this order) another OT, another proven receiving threat (we have 0 right now, Johnson had one good year, Evans has not been good in a long time), we will never score enough points to compete with NE and the Jets w/o one, and another DL. I have no idea if such players exist. Right now I'm happy we filled in the ILB role with a great player, actually an upgrade over Puz.

Holy crap, the Bills still have holes to fill? NO WAI

This is *why* they're not singing the top tier free agents left and right. Too many holes to fill and tying up a great deal of money on a few positions makes it difficult to upgrade the overall talent level.

That cheap Ralph Wilson ... that stupid Buddy Nix ... picking up some wasted injured piece of garbage who has never played for a winner .... they definitely do not want to have a winning team in Buffalo....

Oh wait, that's what this board keeps chanting ... it appears to me that we have upgraded the middle of our linebacking corps over what Jacksonville now possesses. This would be a no-brainer trade POZ for BARNETT. Quality community guys ... one plays aggressively and is able to cover receivers coming out of the backfield while also mixing it up at the line of scrimmage while the other can chase down runners after they pass him and can count his many dollars in the contract he was overpaid with.

WAY TO GO BUDDY ... Great team support from Nelson who took Barnett out to dinner last night ... Supportive fans were part of the mix so maybe just maybe THE TWELFTH MAN is back!

This D is looking better and better ... the rookies are going to be a big part of an aggressive run stuffing, pass intercepting defense!

:beer::beer: Time to get to work bayyy beee!!!

NickBarnett NickBarnett

#GOBILLS

3 minutes ago »

NickBarnett NickBarnett

You're an emotional train wreck.

Rumored three year 12 mil - 6 mil guaranteed. That's a good deal for both sides. Great deal if he plays well. He's a good player, and very good leader, and nasty and fiery. Really should help the attitude. That's another good thing about recent signings. Dareus is pretty nasty, Sheppard is too. Merriman is. Aaron Williams can hit. I'm liking this a lot more.

I'm sorry, but this is only a need because we created it. I'm not saying we should have paid poz, but this doesn't really jump us up that much from last year. Also, this guy is just as injury prone and only became available after he was cut late and the market dried up. It was between us and the Lions and they just backed out.

Sorry, but this doesn't prove much to me on behalf of the front office. This was a gift and we don't know how much we paid either.

Btw, we run a 3-4, which requires a ton of linebackers. We are now just back to par plus a draft pick. We weren't even close to capacity last season.

I'm not trying to be negative with this, just looking at the facts and what can give me hope to be better than 4-12. We have no depth at linebacker, no pass rusher, subpar safeties, and still no RT.