Weakest part of team looks weaker.

gjv001

I know this is the time of the season where we all should be optimistic for a better team. But the weakest part

of last years team ( line backer ) appears to weaker.

Because of the loss of Poz, who was solid but unspectacular and didn't like playing in the 3-4?

moats at ILB has me curious........

has me bummed. lets take a nice promising pass rusher and let some TEs run past him and make him try and guard reggie bush............8|

I am willing to bet they sign another LBer. I think Crowder will get a sniff. I want Tulloch or Rudd. All three are better than Torber. What the HELL is taking Shepard so long to sign. It cant be that hard... Really cant. He gets more money than Searcy and less than Williams. Simple as that.

I know this is the time of the season where we all should be optimistic for a better team. But the weakest part

of last years team ( line backer ) appears to weaker.

Poz out of the lineup and Merriman in the lineup with another year experience on Moats and some solid Draftees like Sheppard, not to mention the promising Danny Batton returning. Andre Davis is a solid vet returning to the system. Stroud out from in from of them and Dareus in....Its not weaker, I like Poz but he plays linebacker like a safety drifting around making tackles downfield

I am worried about our situation at line backer myself. Fine that Poz was better suited for 4-3. i hope he does well. good guy.

But we should have grabbed somebody! Till we develop our draft picks, at least.

I don't know why people are so nervous about our LB's. We only lost Poz, and to be honest I never liked Poz. He could never stay healthy anyways. I personally can't wait to see Kelvin Sheppard, they make him sound like a Ray Lewis because of the emotion he plays with. Also I'm curious to see Arthur Moats at ILB. I also heard that the Bills moved Torbor to ILB.