Antonio Anyone

Nasty

I have a funny feeling that the Bills are going to go after Antonio Cromartie. I mean it makes sense, hear me out. The Bills don't need a CB, they waste money on people we don't need, and of course Antonio was in SD with Nix. Now would I be mad at this, not really. I always like taking something good away from our division rivals. And Antonio would be a good fit next to McGee (if McGee can stay healthy), I mean last year we signed Drayton (ex-charger) after Nix arrived, so why not Antonio also. It could work even though I would like to see us spend our money else where.

They already announced that they weren't going to spend money on the top free agents. I think I would like it if we got him, but I want to see what Aaron Williams and Searcy have to offer before we waist money on a huge contract. I think our secondary is decent enough; we need to work on our pass rush.

I have a funny feeling that the Bills are going to go after Antonio Cromartie. I mean it makes sense, hear me out. The Bills don't need a CB, they waste money on people we don't need, and of course Antonio was in SD with Nix. Now would I be mad at this, not really. I always like taking something good away from our division rivals. And Antonio would be a good fit next to McGee (if McGee can stay healthy), I mean last year we signed Drayton (ex-charger) after Nix arrived, so why not Antonio also. It could work even though I would like to see us spend our money else where.

That is false. Buffalo NEEDS CB help.

McGee can't stay healthy, McKelvin's 2 INT career has been a BUST, Youboty? Yea right. Reggie Corner?

If u think we don't need a CB, you're DELUSIONAL.

They already announced that they weren't going to spend money on the top free agents. I think I would like it if we got him, but I want to see what Aaron Williams and Searcy have to offer before we waist money on a huge contract. I think our secondary is decent enough; we need to work on our pass rush.

I can see Buffalo sticking Williams at Safety (since we LOVE to move players around).

That is false. Buffalo NEEDS CB help.

McGee can't stay healthy, McKelvin's 2 INT career has been a BUST, Youboty? Yea right. Reggie Corner?

If u think we don't need a CB, you're DELUSIONAL.

The fact of the matter is that the bills lack depth at almost every position. Florence and McGee are decent CBs. I like McKelvin as a backup, and Corner in the nickel. Plus look how many DB's we picked up in the draft. I'd rather us pick up a Tackle and ILB before we waist money on another DB.

The fact of the matter is that the bills lack depth at almost every position. Florence and McGee are decent CBs. I like McKelvin as a backup, and Corner in the nickel. Plus look how many DB's we picked up in the draft. I'd rather us pick up a Tackle and ILB before we waist money on another DB.

Starting 13 games out of the 32 games in the last 2 seasons isnt helping at all.

When do we NOT pick up a butt load of DBs in the draft? Where did this get us? That means nothing to me. I like Williams but I think he'll replace Donte at the safety position

Haven't we learned from the past decade that defensive backs don't win games. The Bills have gaping needs everywhere, the defensive backfield should be the least of their priorities.

The fact of the matter is that the bills lack depth NFL caliber starters at almost every position. Florence and McGee are decent CBs. I like McKelvin as a backup, and Corner in the nickel. Plus look how many DB's we picked up in the draft. I'd rather us pick up a Tackle and ILB before we waist money on another DB.

Look mate we may need CB help and with nix in SD, but with NYJ losing Nnmadi, i dnt thin they will give up antonio cromatie that easy

NO PASS RUSH = SUB-PAR DB play.... Deion Sanders himself couldnt cover for 10 seconds. I :worthy: that that changes this year

I can't see that changing with chris Kelsey starting at OLB. Merman better be a star again. O.o

From BBMB:

Per Scott Hanson hansonscott Scott Hanson

Overheard from free agent CB A. Cromartie: "I want 2 spend more time w my family. I'm considering the Colts, Lions, Jags, Bills, Fins..."

I guess Cromartie is considering us.

I don't agree with your post. First of all, Drayton Florence was not signed by the Buddy Nix regime he was signed prior to Nix taking over as GM during the very memorable Russ Brandon is a football guy era. Second, Cromartie is going to command upwards of $7-8 million on the open market. There is no way he comes here. The Bills have two roster spots left to get to 90; one for Channing Crowder who's apparantly on their radar and the other for a veteran tackle of some sort (hopefully.)

Can someone explain to me how it's possible to not have depth and be a bazillion dollars under the cap FLOOR?

When was the last time we had a post that read "the bills might target ------- because he plays ---- style of football. Our defense seeks ----- from the -- position, which happen to be his strengths. He would be a great positional fit, and happens to have history with (anyone but nix in SD). He may not have huge numbers but I think he broke out last year because of (scheme change, worked on a specific weakness, health, team added something that helped him)"

You know, actually breakdown player, the systems he's been in, our system, and how he would fit etc....

Edited by NoSaint

Which family is the question. Dude has a small tribe across the US. That being said he is a big, physical player and an FSU alum.

[/

+1 buffalo would be overpopulated if he were to be here with his family!