[closed]Just lost another one!

i'm not going to get bent out of shape over this one. up until yesterday i had never even heard his name and i still have no idea what this guy is all about. maybe we lost out on a great lb, maybe not. i'm still in "euphorically optimistic" mode. so i am gonna sit back and see what happens between now and opening day. because you know what? we aren't going to lose a regular season game between now and then, and there is a LOT that we will find out about this team in that time. i still trust chan, buddy and the crew.

i'm not going to get bent out of shape over this one. up until yesterday i had never even heard his name and i still have no idea what this guy is all about. maybe we lost out on a great lb, maybe not. i'm still in "euphorically optimistic" mode. so i am gonna sit back and see what happens between now and opening day. because you know what? we aren't going to lose a regular season game between now and then, and there is a LOT that we will find out about this team in that time. i still trust chan, buddy and the crew.

At this point the NFL may just dock us a game. Just to make sure someone at OBD is still awake.

Clabo, Gaither, Burnett, Poz, B. Smith thank god.

kinda sucks, living in philly and watching what they are doing is torture!. the band just keeps playing on at OBD.i am a die-hard bills fan, but it is really disheartening watching all that is going on around them.the glazers in tampa are probably as tight with the buck as wilson, spent less last year, but still ended up 10-6 i think. "what the hell is going on out there"?

Edited by dwight in philly

How could the front office sit back and justify taking a day or two off on negotiating with a player(who may not be a super star but represented a considerable upgrade at a desperate position) who they had legitimate interest in. Can they honestly say your no where near our priorty right now so why don't you sit tight till saturday or sunday and then we'll talk, and expect him to not right you off. We need to jump through a few extra hoops to get guys..sorry but buffalo is no so cal or south beach but we act like he should wait for the priviledge to come here.

I'm probably crazy but something in my gut tells me Buffalo and Chix have something big up their sleeve and are gonna pull off a move to shock the cr@p out of everybody that nobody saw coming.

That or they just don't plan signing anyone.

Does anyone see a pattern here?

Clabo stays in Atlanta despite more money from the Bills, we think.

Burnett goes to Miami, after Buffalo makes a pitch for him.

Sorry guys, but the pattern of being a losing franchise compounded with the stigma of Buffalo as a city is killing this team.

I mean it sounds like the FO is actually trying to sign guys, but can't. maybe Ralph knew this all along and didn't want to embarass the franchise and city?

Food for thought.

Sorry guys, but the pattern of being a losing franchise compounded with the stigma of Buffalo as a city is killing this team.

I mean it sounds like the FO is actually trying to sign guys, but can't. maybe Ralph knew this all along and didn't want to embarass the franchise and city?

Food for thought.

Agreed, but Ralph already embarrassed the city and franchise by allowing the team to develop a deep culture of losing.

I'm probably crazy but something in my gut tells me Buffalo and Chix have something big up their sleeve and are gonna pull off a move to shock the cr@p out of everybody that nobody saw coming.

100 to 1 odds it's the latter

Food for thought.

Good points. Let's examine this situation - "I currently live and work in San Diego, a very nice city with perhaps the best climate in the country. Would I rather move to Miami or Buffalo? Let me think - yeah, Miami sounds good. Weather, beaches, babes - yeah, that sounds good". In the days when the Bills were a perenial contender, free agents ignored all that because at least they could be on a winning team. Until the Bills become competitive, they will have a very hard time recruiting anyone. It seems to me they are trying, but they are going to have to make this transition in the short term lacking the ability to recruit free agents with choices. Get used to it.

Unfortunately its probably the latter.

Food for thought.

Can we develop a new game for prospective free agents and call it "The Mystery Franchise Game", Free agents have to agree to and sign their contract before Bills identify that they are the franchise. This might increase the Bills chances of getting some talent to come to Buffalo!!

Unfortunately its probably the latter.

Can we develop a new game for prospective free agents and call it "The Mystery Franchise Game", Free agents have to agree to and sign their contract before Bills identify that they are the franchise. This might increase the Bills chances of getting some talent to come to Buffalo!!

Awesome idea! Probably the only way any top FA will come here.