Bills sign 19 UDFA's

I remember the TE from UNC dropping two passes in the endzone on the final two plays last year against LSU.

I'd be surprised if Tuau doesn't make the team. Played in the Pistol, runs hard and can catch. Solid RB.

Yeah, I saw Tuau some when watching Nevada games to see Kaepernick. He was impressive.

TE Zach Pianalto – 6’4” 250 – North Carolina

Teammate of Bills 4th and 5th-round picks Da’Norris Searcy and Johnny White. Senior season cut short by a fractured fibula. At the time of the injury he was second in the nation in tight end receptions. Has great hands and has become stronger in the run game. Finished his career with 94 receptions for 918 yards and three touchdowns. Was an NFL Combine invite and ran a 4.78 40-time with 22 reps on the bench.

The only one on the list that really stuck out to me. Maybe a diamond in the rough?

No offensive tackles?

OT Isaiah Thompson – 6’4” 300 – Houston

A 2nd-Team All-Conference USA performer, Thompson impressed in just one season as an offensive lineman after spending the previous three on the Cougars defensive line. Though he lacks experience he has an aggressive mentality and his improvement throughout the year demonstrates some upside at the guard position.

Yeah, I saw Tuau some when watching Nevada games to see Kaepernick. He was impressive.

I watched every Nevada game Taua played the last two years. He is a between the tackles runner with very good instincts. He is not a speed back, but he is quick. He is different than any of the other Bills backs and he has an outside chance of making the team.

Emmanuel Moody should be a guy to watch. Very intelligent decisive runner. Could be very productive in Gailey's spread out system. Florida guys also tend to adjust very well to the NFL. I expect him to make the team, seems like it will be between him, our guy from UNC we drafted, the the Nevada kid for the 3rd RB spot.

Emmanuel Moody should be a guy to watch. Very intelligent decisive runner. Could be very productive in Gailey's spread out system. Florida guys also tend to adjust very well to the NFL. I expect him to make the team, seems like it will be between him, our guy from UNC we drafted, the the Nevada kid for the 3rd RB spot.

Shaud Jr.

Anybody have any thoughts on any of them?

Long Snapper seems interesting...

I think the punter, kicker and long snapper are so they don't wear out the starters in training camp.

I am a little surprised at how many they have. Their roster is pretty close to be filled. I might have thought that they would have left a little more room for lower priced veterans to be signed, but maybe some these guys will be in and out pretty quickly.