Bush to Dolphins....

Can't say I'm worried at all, What has Bush really accomplished so far in this league? He was more well known for getting picked 2nd overall, being in a scandal that could take away his Heisman, and dating Kim Kardashian. Otherwise he hasn't been much of a threat on the field

A scat back like Chan wanted...only a proven one! Let's hope Spiller can perform this year. While Bush is a nice pick up, I'm not that worried about Miami this year. My mind is on the new wall of AH and Wilfork we'll see twice a year in NE.

Proven at what?

Can't say I'm worried at all, What has Bush really accomplished so far in this league? He was more well known for getting picked 2nd overall, being in a scandal that could take away his Heisman, and dating Kim Kardashian. Otherwise he hasn't been much of a threat on the field

he has what... 30+ touchdowns in time limited by both injuries, and splitting carries in a 3 back system. go back and watch the arizona playoff game highlights. hopefully that isnt the guy miami gets.

his tds per touch rate is pretty out of this world honestly (especially when healthy) -- unfortunately for him so are his injuries, and fumbles.

long story short, every play is a big play, just a matter of who for.

i dont think he can carry the load and stay healthy though.

Edited by NoSaint

Say what you want about Bush's failure to acclimate as a "running back" in the NFL he's still very dangerous as a receiver and kick/punt returner

I guess...just like all those teams that were shaking in their boots about the bills outstanding returners?

Sure it might be good for the occasional highlight, but when the difference between a great return man and average one is 4 yards 3 times a game, thats not really going to impact games on a routine basis.

I guess...just like all those teams that were shaking in their boots about the bills outstanding returners?

Sure it might be good for the occasional highlight, but when the difference between a great return man and average one is 4 yards 3 times a game, thats not really going to impact games on a routine basis.

Didn't the Dolphins also draft a few years ago a WR that was known for being a great return man? Now he is in San Fran after he did nothing in miami

yea his 33 tds when splitting touches, and with injury issues is just occasional highlights......im not saying he can handle the load, but i think he has more scores than all the guys mentioned in this thread combined.

Edited by NoSaint

Proven at what?

Receiving and providing a change up, scoring touchdowns. He's a scat back and is never going to carry the full load but he's been productive when healthy. Debate that all you want. Still, as I wrote, not that worried about the Fish with or without Bush.

wildcat...how is his arm? he could be dangerous taking snaps. his production has slowly diminished from his rookie year where he had over 1000 rush/rec yards combined. Especially with that high powered saints offense you'd think his production would get better.

In 5 years, playing in 60 games, he has scored 33 TD's (about once every 2 games)

Alot more Hype then production, and while its decent, Its not something I'm going to crap my pants over thinking it makes the Dolphins a bigger threat then what they have had with Brown and Williams

wildcat...how is his arm? he could be dangerous taking snaps. his production has slowly diminished from his rookie year where he had over 1000 rush/rec yards combined. Especially with that high powered saints offense you'd think his production would get better.

you have to remember, they spread the ball like no one else. 3 legit rbs, and if you include bush, and the tes about 7-8 legit receiving options. brees has thrown for about a million yards without 1000 yard receivers, and they were tops in the league rushing during the SB year without a high ranking back numbers wise.

Say what you want about Bush's production on the field, but the Saints will tell you that he was an integral part of the offense and their game plan. The way LBs peeled off their responsibility to have to decide between covering Bush or a TE or WR allowed for easy pickings for Drew Brees. He will be missed in New Orleans.

I am curious as to how they are going to use Bush. He obviously isn't a between the tackles runner. But Miami has made the most out of the Wildcat. I think he'll be a different player in Miami.

In 5 years, playing in 60 games, he has scored 33 TD's (about once every 2 games)

Alot more Hype then production, and while its decent, Its not something I'm going to crap my pants over thinking it makes the Dolphins a bigger threat then what they have had with Brown and Williams

im not going to lose sleep over it, but 3.5 points per game as a 3rd down back, and PR is what most consider faaar better than average in that role.

hes not going to make the team suddenly a contender but hes a guy you have to account for every time he steps on the field.

Edited by NoSaint