NFL Free Agent Database

OFFENSE:

Zach Pianalto (TE, North Carolina)---receiving TE with injury issues

Emmanuel Moody (RB, Florida)---was at USC logjam, Xferred, 58 carries for 379 (09), 66 for 265(10)

Vai Taua (RB, Nevada)---rushed for over 1600 yards and had 22 total touchdowns in 2010.

Rich Lapham (OL, Boston College)--RT for 3 years, blocked for Montel Harris, 6-8 / 323

Isaiah Thompson (OL, Houston)--All-Conference USA Second Team, played DL as well

Kamar Aiken (WR, UCF)--impressive size/speed/hands http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YohHJwnQc

DEFENSE:

Rob Eddins (DE, Ball State)---career high 4.5 sacks in one game at Central Michigan

Luther Davis (DE, Alabama)---Dareus and Davis were bookends for the Tide

Brian Duncan (LB, Texas Tech)---13 tackles vs. Oklahoma; one of the better Bills UDFA signings

Doyle Miller (CB, Nevada)---Tall with good size and speed. Willing to make a hit against the run.

Rajiric Coleman (S, Utah State)---I know the Bengals were interested. 6'0", 4.4 safety

Sidney Glover (S, West Virginia)---No. 17 in the BIG EAST in passes defended (2009), some injuries

Domonic Cook (S, Buffalo)---first team All-MAC playing safety and CB. He had six INT in 2010.

SPECIAL TEAMS:

Reid Forrest (P, Washington State)---45.4 yards per punt in 2010, 19 for 50+ yards, one for 84 yds

Daniel Aiken (LS, UVA)---arguably the draft's best long snapper

Chris Hazley (K, Virginia Tech)--led team with 116 points on 21 field goals in row, 53 XP.

Edited by Astrobot

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only sad that we missed out on some of the high end developmental LBs. But then again, we already have a lot of young developmental linebackers (Moats, Batten, Coleman, and i guess Maybin plus this years draft of Sheppard & White)

Yeah, I mean how many not-ready-for-prime-time-but-might-someday-be-good LBs can one roster carry? :lol:

?

Do you mean 'interpret'? Or are you interrupting the regularly scheduled mayhem for a special bulletin that Poz is staying?

The ladder not the formar.

Oh no, another QB controversy :P

Typical Bills go after Trevor Harris when you can get Nick Davila.

:rolleyes:

Since I keep seeing it, I'm going to correct it (particularly since he stands a decent chance of making the roster).

The name is Pianalto, not Pinalto.

It was a typo.

I tried to pee an alto once.

I saw Brian Duncan (Texas Tech LB) play a couple of times and came away very impressed. He was a definite standout for the Red Raiders and I'm glad he'll have an opportunity to further his playing career in Buffalo. He has a real shot...

Can't say I know much about any except that I saw Moody play quite a bit with Florida. In big games, he was totally useless. Bills are wasting their time on this one.

Waste of time on an UDFA? Rosters have to be at 90 and how many Pro Bowlers went undrafted?