Jasper

The guy is a beast. I sure hope he has the skills to play at the pro level. It's easy to root for guys like him and could easily become a favorite with a lot Bills fans.

Edited by Blaise321

wow, what a great interview. I'm rooting for the kid.

Thanks for posting.

I live in a remote northern NY town and love the Adirondacks for hunting and fishing. After watching that video, I could just imagine taking Jasper for a little four wheeler trip up near our hunting camp. People from the south are genuinely amazed by how beautiful NY state really is. I wonder if he chews Grizzly wintergreen... :lol:

I live in a remote northern NY town and love the Adirondacks for hunting and fishing. After watching that video, I could just imagine taking Jasper for a little four wheeler trip up near our hunting camp. People from the south are genuinely amazed by how beautiful NY state really is. I wonder if he chews Grizzly wintergreen... :lol:

Dude, I live in Cali which many people accuse of being beautiful… and it is.

But having lived in NYS for 35 years, to me there is NOTHING like a hardwood forest of oak or beech, or smooth hickory and sugar maple and black cherry trees, the smell of viburnum and honeysuckle… coming upon hornbeam or shagbark.

New York is very underrated for its beauty and it has the kind of forests you simply can't find west of the Mississippi.

It's very coniferous out here and also very arid for the most part. New York is lush and green and has so many lakes, ponds, and streams.

That beast hardly moved when he shot that shotgun. That shotgun he was holding looked like a bb gun hahaha. And not an ounce of jiggle on that frame...

Edited by Kevin

Pat Williams was an undrafted free agent. He developed into one of the better DTs in the leauge. Jason Peters was an undrafted free agent. He developed into a starting LT who was traded for by one of the better organizations in the league.

Jasper seems to be a very good kid who has the desire to make it in the league. It will take time to develop but you never know how good he can eventually be. Sometimes for a variety of reasons the high round pick such as Maybin never develops but the lower round pick turns out to be a gem.

Dude, I live in Cali which many people accuse of being beautiful… and it is.

But having lived in NYS for 35 years, to me there is NOTHING like a hardwood forest of oak or beech, or smooth hickory and sugar maple and black cherry trees, the smell of viburnum and honeysuckle… coming upon hornbeam or shagbark.

New York is very underrated for its beauty and it has the kind of forests you simply can't find west of the Mississippi.

It's very coniferous out here and also very arid for the most part. New York is lush and green and has so many lakes, ponds, and streams.

You know, upstate New York is very pretty during the summertime. But I am a sucker for palm trees. And SoCal has plenty of that for me :)

You know, upstate New York is very pretty during the summertime. But I am a sucker for palm trees. And SoCal has plenty of that for me :)

I'm a sucker for them too. I do think that upstate NY is prettier than here in SoCal (Although the high Sierras are stunning). I just don't miss the ice crystals whipping through me.

I dont know what he'll do on the field, but I really like this kid as a person. well spoken, humble, happy, sincere - shoot, I'd love to see him and Poz do some trap shooting together. i'd pay to shoot along side them. The best is he thinks in buffalo he'll be a city slicker. Wait until he gets his first chance to catch a large mouth bass off erie basin at the pumphouse or shoots his first whitetail in the southern tier. Gotta love it.