Bills @ Cowboys (11/13)

If so, let me know. My buddy has a group rate of $99 per ticket. If you are interested in getting in on this, msg me and I will get you in touch with him. I just sent him an email to find out what section. When I find out, I'll update this post. Thanks!

If so, let me know. My buddy has a group rate of $99 per ticket. If you are interested in getting in on this, msg me and I will get you in touch with him. I just sent him an email to find out what section. When I find out, I'll update this post. Thanks!

GREAT NEWS!!! This sounds like a better deal rather than dealing with Stub Hub.

I'm going with my girlfriend for sure. She has some connections for tickets, but I'm not sure where her tickets will be located. I'm looking to sit 20-20 yardline. If yours are close, I'll buy 2.

Per his email he sent to me:

"Dont know exact section yet. We will be in the 400s in between sidelines on either side. I am still trying to get the exact number of people who want tickets. I am going to put the deposit down on Friday so if you know of anyone else by then let me know."

Believe me, I am aware it's a bit premature. The money will be refunded if the season were to be canceled. Those are hard prices to beat when you are dealing with Cowboy stadium! Anyway, if you are interest in going, let me know and I will send you his email.

Per his email he sent to me:

"Dont know exact section yet. We will be in the 400s in between sidelines on either side. I am still trying to get the exact number of people who want tickets. I am going to put the deposit down on Friday so if you know of anyone else by then let me know."

Believe me, I am aware it's a bit premature. The money will be refunded if the season were to be canceled. Those are hard prices to beat when you are dealing with Cowboy stadium! Anyway, if you are interest in going, let me know and I will send you his email.

400s appear to be the entire upper concourse

Want to go to Dallas but the SD game is where I will be headed... Closer and a little cheaper....

If all goes well,I will get to do both.

Excellent! We're gonna take over that place! Gonna be expensive though… especially with those $70 pizzas.

As some of you guys would say.."forget about it" on those $ 70.00 pizza's. A very nice Humperdinks

is less than 2 miles from the stadium and those pizzas are NOT $ 70.00. A good steak will only run you

$20.00 to $25.00.

Fellow TBD member Aussiew and I attended the Cowboy/Eagle game last year. We sat in Sec 439 on Row 10.

The seats equaled to being on the 10 yard line.

I'm going. I have a friend that believes you can get a box for $2500 that can fit 25 people. He is currently working out the logistics. My question has been, you sure that's not $25,000? Something doesn't add up.

We have about 15 of the 25 seats spoken for but if this happens. I'll post info on TBD about extra tix.

The info he sent me does say something about an "obstructed view."

I know Jerrah crammed as many boxes as he could in that thing so I wonder if obstructed view means no view or the giant mega-tron can obscure punts.

Either way we have a nice sized crew heading to Dallas and if this box pipe dream doesn't pan out we'll be getting tix the old fashioned way, StubHub.

Edited by Why So Serious?

most likely looking to go. i live in okc now, so its a 2 hour shot, and kc is 6 or 8, so for me it is a good schedule for the bills this year, if there is a this year anyways.

+1 Traveling from T-Town

Haven't been to a game since 1980. I was planning on the KC game on Halloween last year, but the purchase of a new home overruled. This is my OUR year. Gonna bring Pops and my Son.

I'll PM you and the OP. Man, I hope they play a full season!

GO BILLS!!!

I'm going. I have a friend that believes you can get a box for $2500 that can fit 25 people. He is currently working out the logistics. My question has been, you sure that's not $25,000? Something doesn't add up.

If it's like the Bills, the box may only be $2500 for one game, but you still need to buy tickets on top of that. So it could end up being $200-$300 per person, not $100 like he may be thinking.

If it's like the Bills, the box may only be $2500 for one game, but you still need to buy tickets on top of that. So it could end up being $200-$300 per person, not $100 like he may be thinking.

I think you're correct and we get some snacks and stuff on top of the box.

In that case I don't think its worth the extra Hundo. Why So Serious? is a man of the people, I'll be happy in the stands.

That stadium diagram looks like a NASCAR racer's uniform. AT&T Plaza, Miller Lite Plaza, Crown Royal Bar, BoA Founders Club, Bell Helicopter Founders Club (I think Bell was a Bills sponsor in the early days). It's too bad the NFL has rules about uniforms. Jerrah would sell the hell out every inch of material and festoon them with corporate logos. Just a matter of time before Jerrah himself sports an AT&T tattoo on his forehead.

GO BILLS!!!

That stadium diagram looks like a NASCAR racer's uniform. AT&T Plaza, Miller Lite Plaza, Crown Royal Bar, BoA Founders Club, Bell Helicopter Founders Club (I think Bell was a Bills sponsor in the early days). It's too bad the NFL has rules about uniforms. Jerrah would sell the hell out every inch of material and festoon them with corporate logos. Just a matter of time before Jerrah himself sports an AT&T tattoo on his forehead.

GO BILLS!!!

NO!! There won't be any tatoo on Jerrah's forehead!! He has paid way TOO much for plastic

surgery over the years. I agree way too much sponsor labels but they keep you from getting

lost while you are inside.

I wouldn't recommend buying any tix in that stadium that say "obstructed view". Don't forget the last Super Bowl fiasco. Make sure you buy from a reputable agency or you may find yourself watching the game at Humperinks down the street.

I'm checking on group sales - and am working on securing a hotel and a Sat night party at Humperdinks. Stay tuned....

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

Working on getting a few buddies together for the Bills-Cowboys game November 13th in Dallas. Anyone here making the trip (or live in Dallas and going)? Haven't really traveled to an away games, so any tips (packages, booking times, ticket sources) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and Go Bills!