Mead, you're probably going to want to have a seat

/dev/null

Why yes I did. Based on the hair I found in them I would say they were Blonde Brownies.

The money went to a good cause. I really like PITA bread.

Wow dude. Sammy paid Sven's sister Inga who was in for a visit but running low on funds to make them. The bad news is that Sammy gave her all of the ingredients and hair wan't one of them. That was Inga's hair!!!!!! Did you meet Inga? lol The brownies were your best shot but she would have had to eat them and be stoned out of her mind, not you. The bad news is that the mixture of silica and some more traditional brownie ingredient will have you in a spiral vaginitis like stupor.

Wow dude. Sammy paid Sven's sister Inga who was in for a visit but running low on funds to make them. The bad news is that Sammy gave her all of the ingredients and hair wan't one of them. That was Inga's hair!!!!!! Did you meet Inga? lol The brownies were your best shot but she would have had to eat them and be stoned out of her mind, not you. The bad news is that the mixture of silica and some more traditional brownie ingredient will have you in a spiral vaginitis like stupor.

Inge :wub:

Damn, I'm hungry again. Mighty Taco anyone?

What?