Oslo Blast

Maybe it's true but I'd like to see the numbers run sans giving to your own place of worship and sans giving to televangelists - neither of which I consider charitable.

Well considering that you believe Obama is more of a right winger than Bush II, forgive me for not giving a **** what you consider or not.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I really need to sop being such an !@#$ to you. Nobody's forcing you to participate in the discussion.

Good grief. I thought I was trying to end our side discussion politely.

Sorry that's what you took from my comments.

• 8 months later...
Norway doesn't have the death penalty. If found mentally sane — the key issue to be decided in the trial — Breivik could face a maximum 21-year prison sentence or an alternate custody arrangement that would keep him locked up as long as he is considered a menace to society.

21 years? For killing 77 people?

BREAKING NEWS: PFT reporting that the defendant in the Oslo attacks is completely sane and normal.

In other words...he's a !@#$ing loon.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/18/world/europe/anders-behring-breivik-trial-in-norway.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

I'm just waiting for Dexter (remember that guy?) to come through and tell us that Breivik was a Zionist warrior punishing Norway's leftists for their anti-Israel actions.

21 years? For killing 77 people?

And this is why we have the death penalty in the US.

Demanding his acquittal, a self-styled anti-Islamic militant on trial for killing 77 people in Norway’s worst peacetime atrocity took the stand for the first time on Tuesday, describing the deaths as “the most spectacular sophisticated political act in Europe since the Second World War” and saying he would do it over again.

He's going to be fun to have around in 21 years.