Top ten bills going into season

Alot of people (scrappy) don't seem to think highly of a couple players I value so not counting rookies here is my top ten bills

1 duh

2 wood

3 Levitre

4 poz (assuming)

5 Freddie

6 Stevie

7 Byrd

8 fitz

9 whitner (assuming)

10 Evans

What do you think? No dareus and Jasper players that have played and I know it COULD be merriman but hoping for more sure fire selections

Alot of people (scrappy) don't seem to think highly of a couple players I value so not counting rookies here is my top ten bills

1 duh

2 wood

3 Levitre

4 poz (assuming)

5 Freddie

6 Stevie

7 Byrd

8 fitz

9 whitner (assuming)

10 Evans

What do you think? No dareus and Jasper players that have played and I know it COULD be merriman but hoping for more sure fire selections

No Kyle Williams? And Whitner needs to go, I like Wilson and Scott better and David Nelson will be a sleeper this year.

How did you come up with the name Defend Greece?

Andy Levitre

Fred Jackson

Eric Wood

Kyle Williams

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Stevie Johnson

Lee Evans

Marcel Dareus

Arthur Moats

Brian Moorman

Moorman and Spiller are actually pretty close, but with Jackson on the list already, I think you go Moorman.

Dareus, due to him not really having any body of work to review, other than College, might be a reach,

but I don't think so.

Edited by Cookiemonster

1 duh

2 wood

3 Levitre

4 poz (assuming)

5 Freddie

6 Stevie

7 Byrd

8 fitz

9 whitner (assuming)

10 Evans

im not sure why you are so obsessed with scrappy.... one person, and scrappy at that, disagrees with you and it warrants days of fighting and thread after thread filled with references to it?

ugh. this board is hurting lately.

im not sure why you are so obsessed with scrappy.... one person, and scrappy at that, disagrees with you and it warrants days of fighting and thread after thread filled with references to it?

ugh. this board is hurting lately.

Not obsessed, everybody needs a nemesis, and by the by I don't agree with you most of the time either, I'm Greek dude, loyalty to bills players who play their asses off is my thing aka poz

Ugh what's that you want me to see your frustrated? I'm frustrated at people who think poz should leave cause I'm a bills fan who supports the hard workers so during you and scrappys next dinner and a movie date you should talk it over

Go bills and go poz!!!!!?

Edited by Defend Greece

Not obsessed, everybody needs a nemesis, and by the btu don't agree with you most of the time either, I'm Greek dude, loyalty to bills players who play their asses off is my thing aka poz

im not sure why you think i dont like poz.... ive pretty consistently said to resign him, that hes our top LB, and hes a better than average starter that gets beat up because he has a bad line in front of him..... venomous, i know.

scrappy -- enemy of common sense and reason

defend greece -- enemy of common sense and reason

isnt an enemy of an enemy a friend? just saying.

im not sure why you think i dont like poz.... ive pretty consistently said to resign him, that hes our top LB, and hes a better than average starter that gets beat up because he has a bad line in front of him..... venomous, i know.

scrappy -- enemy of common sense and reason

defend greece -- enemy of common sense and reason

isnt an enemy of an enemy a friend? just saying.

I was talking about scrappys poz hatred not yours Edited by Defend Greece

In order

Williams

Fred

Levitre

Wood

Evans

Stevie

McGee

Byrd

Fitz

Roscoe

I left out the FAs, rookies and K/P.

I feel the only really good players we have are Kyle and Freddie. Spiller should be on the list, but based on what we've seen, not yet. Nelson could sneak in there. Not sure why I put Byrd in there...oh yeah, he was good 2 years ago. Roscoe impressed me last season, so he made the cut. Hoping Dareus, Williams and Sheppard are mainstays for the future.

After much thought....

1. Poz

2. Poz

3. Poz

4. Poz

5. Poz

6. Poz

7. Poz

8. Poz

9. Maybin

10. Whitner

:bag:

+1,000,000

In order

Williams

Fred

Levitre

Wood

Evans

Stevie

McGee

Byrd

Fitz

Roscoe

I feel the only really good players we have are Kyle and Freddie. Spiller should be on the list, but based on what we've seen, not yet. Nelson could sneak in there. Not sure why I put Byrd in there...oh yeah, he was good 2 years ago. Roscoe impressed me last season, so he made the cut. Hoping Dareus, Williams and Sheppard are mainstays for the future.

Outside of Kyle I would say Byrd made the most big plays then flo

In order

Williams

Fred

Levitre

Wood

Evans

Stevie

McGee

Byrd

Fitz

Roscoe

Outside of Kyle I would say Byrd made the most big plays then flo, on d

1 - Kyle Williams

2 - Eric Wood

3 - Ryan Fitzpatrick

4 - Andy Levitre

5 - Steve Johnson

6 - Fred Jackson

7 - Drayton Florence (assuming resign)

8 - Paul Posluszny (assuming resign)

9 - George Wilson

10 - Arthur Moats