25 Least Value Players in the NFL

Buftex

The good news is that neither player on the list is a surprise. I'd be shocked to see Ayodele on the opening day roster, and Maybin is a whisker away from the unemployment line as well unless Wanny can create some chicken salad out of you-know-what.

Maybin only #23??? Bills get screwed again!! :angry:

At least DelHomme can toss a touchdown pass for every three pics he throws. Maybin can't even get on the field...for one of the worst defenses in the NFL. :wallbash:

The good news is that neither player on the list is a surprise. I'd be shocked to see Ayodele on the opening day roster, and Maybin is a whisker away from the unemployment line as well unless Wanny can create some chicken salad out of you-know-what.

Not that I think Ayodele is anything great, especially at this point, and I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him cut, but I was kind of surprised to see him on this list. I can think of quite a few guys, on the Bills roster alone, who are less valuable.

Not that I think Ayodele is anything great, especially at this point, and I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him cut, but I was kind of surprised to see him on this list. I can think of quite a few guys, on the Bills roster alone, who are less valuable.

I dunno, man...even though he had 60 solo tackles, I can't recall a single down after which I thought to myself, "Ayodele really made a fine play there."

I dunno, man...even though he had 60 solo tackles, I can't recall a single down after which I thought to myself, "Ayodele really made a fine play there."

I can't remember when it was, but I do recall, one boozy Sunday afternoon, turnig to my buddy at the bar and saying "Ayodele is having a pretty good game." Can't rememember which game it was, all I am pretty sure of is, we lost! :P

On the other hand, there are about 15-20 guys on the roster, so insignificant their play, I can't even remember who they are, and I certainly don't remember thinking they had a good game...

I can't remember when it was, but I do recall, one boozy Sunday afternoon, turnig to my buddy at the bar and saying "Ayodele is having a pretty good game." Can't rememember which game it was, all I am pretty sure of is, we lost! :P

On the other hand, there are about 15-20 guys on the roster, so insignificant their play, I can't even remember who they are, and I certainly don't remember thinking they had a good game...

Actually, I do recall one exchange as my wife and I hollered from one room to the other after a play:

"Who made the tackle?"

"Ayodele"

"Who?"

"Ayodele"

"Who?"

You'd have thought a pack of yodelers had broken in.

Lousy play alone isn't enough to make the top-25 list. A guy also has to have high expectations and/or a high draft position associated with him. And he needs to play very far below those expectations or draft position. A list like this was made for Maybin and for others like him. It wasn't created for UDFAs who barely made the final roster cut, and from whom nobody had ever expected anything anyway.

Lousy play alone isn't enough to make the top-25 list. A guy also has to have high expectations and/or a high draft position associated with him. And he needs to play very far below those expectations or draft position. A list like this was made for Maybin and for others like him. It wasn't created for UDFAs who barely made the final roster cut, and from whom nobody had ever expected anything anyway.

+1

I actually feel kind of ticked that Ayodele made this list for that reason. Like Ayodele, there are dozens of scrubs that end up logging a lot of PT due to injuries or lack of depth; these types of players don't qualify for such a list.

One question that maybe you or the others might be able to explain to me.

Is the 1st guy on this list a worse player or a better player than the 25th guy on the list?

One question that maybe you or the others might be able to explain to me.

Is the 1st guy on this list a worse player or a better player than the 25th guy on the list?

I think #25 is the 25th worst player..etc etc. Which only proves that many outside Buffalo haven't

seen Maybin in action. I can't remember a worse player than Maybin.-Some really bad players will luck

into a good play here and there.Not Maybin.