Any native Spanish speakers out there?

The Big Cat

if a youtube video of a news broadcast is nsfw, you need a new job.

not so much worried about the video as i am the words "busty hot newscaster" prominently displayed above it AS company pres/ceo passes by my desk. so, yeah.

Que? Si habla espanol.

i speak spanish too, i'm more concerned with political correctness in the spanish language, or absence thereof.

any insight?

specifically regarding the going PC term for "developmental disabilities?"

not so much worried about the video as i am the words "busty hot newscaster" prominently displayed above it AS company pres/ceo passes by my desk. so, yeah.

i speak spanish too, i'm more concerned with political correctness in the spanish language, or absence thereof.

any insight?

You see the thing about that is.... I don't actaully speak a word of Spanish. In fact I had to use google translate for the quick blurb above. I was hoping you would provide some sentence for me to translate so I could respond with something that sounded reasonable at first and quickly descended into pure nonsense. I had the response pretty much worked out, something about a girl going to the market, eating a churro, watching a donkey show, theft of a porcupine and then eating a jellyfish. Backfire.

Since you're a good sport I asked the girlfriend who is pretty fluent and studied mental health something or other, if she knows anything.

Lo sentimos grandes felinos. Estoy tan apesadumbrado como mil burros.

You see the thing about that is.... I don't actaully speak a word of Spanish. In fact I had to use google translate for the quick blurb above. I was hoping you would provide some sentence for me to translate so I could respond with something that sounded reasonable at first and quickly descended into pure nonsense. I had the response pretty much worked out, something about a girl going to the market, eating a churro, watching a donkey show, theft of a porcupine and then eating a jellyfish. Backfire.

Since you're a good sport I asked the girlfriend who is pretty fluent and studied mental health something or other, if she knows anything.

Lo sentimos grandes felinos. Estoy tan apesadumbrado como mil burros.

i should have known better. :blush::doh:

But the CEO is fine with TWO BILLS DRIVE prominently displayed?

any insight?

My girl has a degree in meteorology and Spanish so i asked her. She said that there's 2 PC terms normally used for developmentally disabled, either "El gato grande" or "La Sageagainstthemachine"

But the CEO is fine with TWO BILLS DRIVE prominently displayed?

I think one is slightly more explicit than the others. take a nonbills fan, show him the words "two bills drive" and ask him what it means. take a nonbills fan, show him the words "hot busty newscaster" and ask him what it means.

My girl has a degree in meteorology and Spanish so i asked her. She said that there's 2 PC terms normally used for developmentally disabled, either "El gato grande" or "La Sageagainstthemachine"

Watch out for this guy! :worthy: