I DID IT!

Yes I am now once again a Republican....for the sole reason that I can vote for Michelle Bachmann in the NYS Republican primary next year. I will do everything in my power to make sure she is the Republican nominee.

Then after that.....

Yes I am now once again a Republican....for the sole reason that I can vote for Michelle Bachmann in the NYS Republican primary next year. I will do everything in my power to make sure she is the Republican nominee.

Then after that.....

You're going to switch back to your real party.

http://austintexasdailyphoto.blogspot.com/2009/06/rainbow-coalition.html

I don't think Bachmann would be the ideal GOP candidate for the general electin, so I suspect having Obama run against Bachmann would be a WHOLE helluva lot easier than having him run on his record because, let's face it, Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like a successful leader. :lol:

"Obama 2012: THROW THE GUN! THROW THE GUN!"

As if it weren't readily apparent previously, this confirms it: you are a COMPLETE douchebag.

Not like it's going to matter, b/c by the time NY primaries, it's probably going to be all over anyway. Once things really get going, no matter what she's polling at in Iowa right now, Bachmann doesn't have a chance.

And your Westboro-Baptist-type reasoning is why. When independents hear some of her policy points, she may be one of the few Republicans Obama could beat... provided unemployment gets under 8%. If the economic numbers don't improve for the Jimmy Carter clone (and it doesn't look like they will. There's a number of top economists who're expecting another slowdown this summer-fall), Obama has NO chance against ANYONE.

Then after that.....

So basically, you're telling us that you go both ways.

:nana:

when Hillary was a primary candidate a few years ago, i remember a lot of republicans in va went and voted for her(in VA, you don't vote in primaries by party...you just vote)....my memory is kind of fuzzy...but i don't recall that making too much of an impact on the outcome of things....

Then after that.....

Silly rabbit. In the Republican party they stick to the one person, one vote rule.

You can't vote for the thousands of dead residents and the tens of thousands from your district that have moved out of state like you can in some other parties.

Silly rabbit. In the Republican party they stick to the one person, one vote rule.

You can't vote for the thousands of dead residents and the tens of thousands from your district that have moved out of state like you can in some other parties.

Considering the voter suppression the rethugicans are famous for I'd say they stick to the one person no vote rule.

I'm just a little confused here as to why you all are distancing yourself from Michelle Ma Belle since she obviously is the only candidate currently running on the far right that represents all the views that you baggers hold sooo dear. Just listening to her speak rings familiar since it is basically the same as all the hysteria posted here on a daily basis. Oh she will win the nomination and officially cement the Republican party as extremist trogs. Who is going to beat her? Mitt? Yeah a Mormon whose successful health care plan in Mass. was the basis for Obama's plan. That will go over real well with the base.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4068/4482987840_2e8efab5af.jpg

I'm just a little confused here as to why you all are distancing yourself from Michelle Ma Belle since she obviously is the only candidate currently running on the far right that represents all the views that you baggers hold sooo dear. Just listening to her speak rings familiar since it is basically the same as all the hysteria posted here on a daily basis. Oh she will win the nomination and officially cement the Republican party as extremist trogs. Who is going to beat her? Mitt? Yeah a Mormon whose successful health care plan in Mass. was the basis for Obama's plan. That will go over real well with the base.

:thumbsup:

I was going to criticize you for your pathetic attempt at entertaining yourself...then I remembered mine.

So...you're an idiot.

Never thought it possible, but someone finally makes ...lybob sound like an original thinker.

This might be the first time I've ever agreed with you. Bachman looks to be a very attractive candidate for anyone looking to completely undo the Obama cluster**ck we got going on right now.

She appears to be everything that Obama isn't...pro-American, pro-reducing government, pro-jobs, anti-union, anti-amnesty, pro-drilling. BTW, these aren't "extreme" views.

I still need to see a lot more of her to back her 100%, but she seems like a pretty good good candidate so far. My one big drawback with her is that she's a congresswoman and we have seen what happens when you get someone in that job who's never run anything big like a state.

My hope is that Chris Christie will jump in and she can end up being the VP candidate. Game, set, match.

This might be the first time I've ever agreed with you. Bachman looks to be a very attractive candidate for anyone looking to completely undo the Obama cluster**ck we got going on right now.

She appears to be everything that Obama isn't...pro-American, pro-reducing government, pro-jobs, anti-union, anti-amnesty, pro-drilling. BTW, these aren't "extreme" views.

I still need to see a lot more of her to back her 100%, but she seems like a pretty good good candidate so far. My one big drawback with her is that she's a congresswoman and we have seen what happens when you get someone in that job who's never run anything big like a state.

My hope is that Chris Christie will jump in and she can end up being the VP candidate. Game, set, match.

I can agree with a lot of that, but to say that President Obama isn't pro-American is just foolish.

Considering the voter suppression the rethugicans are famous for I'd say they stick to the one person no vote rule.

you're right... having a voter properly identify themselves as a citizen before casting a vote for a United States Government offical is such a bad thing. :rolleyes: