[closed]so, what's the deal with all the Toronto threads

What? You're just noticing this now? Typical far-left demagogue <_< ....so slow on the uptake, and committed to your fantasyland perception, that you don't see the real problems until it's too late.

:lol: :lol: :P

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Hey jw, could you type a little slower so we can all keep up?

This is the strangest thread I've seen in a while--especially from a stalwart of the 4th estate. Someone's really jonesing for an insightful locker room interview, it seems.

Why don't you leave the subject selection to the dirty masses. You are free to judge us and comment from your lofty perch as always.

Edited by Mr. WEO

There are too many threads speculating about if/when the Bills are moving to TO. Especially without any actual news on the situation. Almost 5 years after the the current Bills in Toronto series and it seems people are still trying to figure out what exactly it means long term. It means nothing long term - that's why it had a term attached to it. RW pocketed a bunch of cash, we should be happy for him, i guess.

Of course, there are way too may repeat threads about many of the same topics around here. I suppose it's a symptom of the lockout. Or posters simply don't know the functionality of the board (search function). Either way, i can live with it, but i can see how it can get annoying to some.

You're right. All these discussions about the same things over and over show that there is really nothing to talk about. However, people (like myself) mindlessly return to the stadium wall or a variety of other domains to see if there is anything new going on. When the result is negative, we throw in posts that are repetitive again and again.

Here are some different topics I suggest we address:

How many Bills coaches have a drawl?

Are the cheerleaders actually leading cheers?

Why don't they sell chicken pot pies at the concession stands?

jw,

Could you kindly provide a full list of jw-approved topics for discussion here? I want to be sure I don't offend.

BTW, thanks for starting another Toronto thread - I can't help but enjoy the irony...and hypocrisy...in that.

Thats...the...joke....

The OP is not the only one to wonder why we continue to bash each others skulls in about the same topics on a weekly basis as if something new has happened. I know that I don't have to read it, like it, participate, etc., but watching the same topics get rehashed and quickly devolve into simian scatalogical warfare is disappointing sometimes because TBD is capable of much more stimulating discussion.

Other times, however, there is nothing I enjoy more than jumping in with the crazies and slinging excrement in all directions. Its conflicting.

thanks to most of you getting the joke. and thanks on the Ehrhoff. it's been a wild and busy week and felt i needed to let off some steam.

happy Canada Day/Independence Day long weekend.

as it turns out, i'll be driving through Toronto to see some friends. i'll report back if i notice any signs of change in regards to the Bills future in the city.

jw

thanks to most of you getting the joke. and thanks on the Ehrhoff. it's been a wild and busy week and felt i needed to let off some steam.

happy Canada Day/Independence Day long weekend.

as it turns out, i'll be driving through Toronto to see some friends. i'll report back if i notice any signs of change in regards to the Bills future in the city.

jw

If I were rich, I'd drop money on a billboard in Toronto that said "Welcome to the newest NFL franchise, the Toronto Bills!" Just to !@#$ with everyone here. :devil:

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

:nana: