Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

Did you even click any of those links? It's all articles about inner-city violence spreading to the suburbs. Why don't you try putting quotes around "urban youth" and "suburban youth" and tell us all the results.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you even click any of those links? It's all articles about inner-city violence spreading to the suburbs. Why don't you try putting quotes around "urban youth" and "suburban youth" and tell us all the results.

So let me get this straight...you're saying that every article about urban youth gang violence results in 150 stories about urban youth violence migrating to the suburbs? And you expect me to prove such a ridiculous assertion for you?

:lol:

So let me get this straight...you're saying that every article about urban youth gang violence results in 150 stories about urban youth violence migrating to the suburbs? And you expect me to prove such a ridiculous assertion for you?

:lol:

all your search proved is that the word "suburban" is more likely to appear in these articles. Search for "urban youth" or "suburban youth" with quotation marks and you get a completely different outcome.

all your search proved is that the word "suburban" is more likely to appear in these articles. Search for "urban youth" or "suburban youth" with quotation marks and you get a completely different outcome.

I'll take your word for it. Mostly because I know you didn't do it, and are talking out of your ass, which amuses me. Plus...I used your own words as a search term. Check your posts. You didn't put "suburban youth" in quotes. And it's my fault? You sure you're not a Democrat?

But I'll give you credit for not taking the "I said find me videos, not internet links". You swerved down a completely different side road of stupidity than I really expected.

I'll take your word for it. Mostly because I know you didn't do it, and are talking out of your ass, which amuses me. Plus...I used your own words as a search term. Check your posts. You didn't put "suburban youth" in quotes. And it's my fault? You sure you're not a Democrat?

But I'll give you credit for not taking the "I said find me videos, not internet links". You swerved down a completely different side road of stupidity than I really expected.

"urban youth" mob violence-7,150 results

"suburban youth" mob violence-1,220 results (and the results are still all about urban youth violence)

I noticed the problem with the 23 million "suburban" youth postings vs. the 1 million "urban" youth postings when you first posted it Tom but had to leave the computer for awhile and couldn't point it out. Click on the links below. The first one is the first page I got when I googled "white youth mobs". It has 1,820,000 postings. The second link is what I got when I googled "black youth mobs". It had 126,000 postings. Now read the brief description of each article at both links. Isn't this what we are really talking about but just dancing around the edges? People are too pc to call it like it is and then use false figures to back up their claims. There is an ever increasing problem with people feeling that they are entitled. This entitlement attitude is becoming more and more prevalent in our country. It appears worse in urban areas than in suburban areas. It is wrong, wrong, wrong for our country. We shouldn't be burying our heads in the sand and making excuses for bad behavior but calling it like it is and finding a way to change it. Political Correctness is a large part of the problem and just an impediment to solving the real problems.

http://www.google.com/search?q=white+youth+mobs&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADBF_enUS333

http://www.google.com/search?q=black+youth+mobs&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADBF_enUS333

Edited by 3rdnlng

Click on the links in my prior post and just read the descriptions on each first page. You will see how distorted a search can appear.

On a semi-related (google) note, look at what happens when you search "jew" on google. :lol:

That's a little crazy but I googled "white youth mobs" and "black youth mobs" and got many of the same results on the first page for both. It just so happened that they were picking up "black youth mobs" that were attacking whites on both searches. Regardless, there is a problem here, and a proper discussion would have to be a frank one that didn't try to confuse the issue with denying its existance by quoting bogus numbers.

I see no one wants to take on the challenge of discussing something that might make them a little uncomfortable. :thumbdown:

I'm just too busy at the moment for this nonsense.

I might discuss it later. Or not. Depends on whether or not I'm bored enough to pretend to give a ****.

Somewhere out there there's a neo-Nazi thinking Google's explanation is excusing their non-antisemitic results.

Which is equally as funny.

That also reminds me of this:

post-10460-045630000 1319856719_thumb.jpg

Edited by LeviF91

12 year olds dropping shopping carts on the heads of defenseless women?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/woman-fights-life-teens-throw-shopping-cart-four-stories-harlem-target-parking-garage-article-1.969759

I'm sure they were good kids and only did it because of the bad economy.

signed,

Booster

She was rich and white. And maybe even in the top 1% so she had it coming. Those kids are young hero's. OWS Freedom Fighters in training