Fortunately we have help from the media

Hey let me start

also of interest is Bachmann's family farm subsidies of more than a quarter million

I dont see the issue here with the paragraph you copied. What point are you trying to make?

That their clinic accepted Medicaid money? Is that the point you are trying to make? Are you suggesting that they should deny care for people who cant pay for healthcare? Thats what it sounds like to me. I believe you are trying to paint her as a hypocrite right? That she on one hand criticizes the medicaid program but on the other receives money from Medicaid,isnt that what you are trying to do? Even though that article is written in such a slanted way, can you provide me the link to that article please? She hasnt said she wants to see Medicaid abolished, event though thats what the article suggests, she says she wants to see it reformed, major difference.

In regards to the farm subsidies, the way I see it is the law permits it, then go for it. I dont see anything wrong with it what so ever. It sort of reminds me of the silly things whats her ugly face would try to do on MSNBC with all the governors accepting stimulus funds even though they denounced the stimulus. I mean for christs sakes, if the bill has already passed, then it would be absolutely stupid on the parts of the governors that were against the stimulus bill to say ¨well, we are gonna be stubborn, and even though the bill has passed, we would rather let the rest of the states receive the money,even though we will still end up paying the same taxes as the states that had received funds from the stimulus¨

This argument was always a strawman point to make. Only dipshits would say ¨Oh yeah, Maddow has a point, those conservative governors are hypocrites¨

If the money is available and you have to pay taxes for that money, then !@#$ yeah you take the money. Idiots

Edited by Magox

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah Foster Kids Magot almost forgot

It was her role as a mother that helped get Bachmann into politics, the New York Times reports in the most detailed look yet at Bachmann's family life. Details on how exactly she handled 23 foster children, starting in 1992, remain murky; Minnesota allows foster-child records to be destroyed after seven years, and the names of her foster children have never been made public for privacy reasons. Bachmann and her husband, who runs a Christian counseling center, specifically wanted to take in "unwed mothers." The Bachmanns didn't end up doing so, but they did take in multiple girls with eating disorders. Because the couple took in particularly troubled cases, their house was designated as a treatment home, meaning they got slightly more money than usual for their work. (Today, the government hands out $47 per day for each child to those who perform that service.)

Let's see what they do to Michelle Bachman's 23 foster children. Surely, they will be left alone. The media will help her on this - won't "they"? :unsure:

Maybe some of the are homos, or commies, or thieves, or shudder-gasp... Republicans - or worse - Tea Party members.

I'll bet some have had trouble in school/life/marriage. Oooh oooh oooh. I can't wait to hear the dirt that they'll dig up.

Maybe when the election is over, and she is looking for a reality show, she can be on "Hoarders"?

you are such a delicate flower :lol: Bachmann Porking it up

youtube.com/watch?v=m07BUIyd30s&feature=channel_video_title

Yaaay! another youtube from classless lybob :lol: Keep up the good work bobby :thumbsup:

ps: you are so predictable :lol:

Edited by Magox

Wow, DNC-TV is really working overtime on this broad, huh?

The faux outrage is because she got $3.7MM in earmarks for her district? Seriously?? $3.7MM?? That wouldn't even cover a week of handouts in Pelosi's district. If that's all Bachmann could get for her district than I agree she's not much of a leader.

That's a day's worth of government subsidies that MSNBC's parent company gets.

Edit: did I say "a day's worth"? More like an hour's worth.

Edited by DC Tom

This argument was always a strawman point to make. Only dipshits would say ¨Oh yeah, Maddow has a point, those conservative governors are hypocrites¨

If the money is available and you have to pay taxes for that money, then !@#$ yeah you take the money. Idiots

Some people expect that when Republicans are forced to contribute to the making of the pie --- and having spoken out against the Democrat plans for the size of the pie being made --- that they ought to not take a piece... even though it was was made all the same with that state's/district's flour, blueberries, Crisco, etc.

Maybe when the election is over, and she is looking for a reality show, she can be on "Hoarders"?

Are all 23 still there? The nature of foster child programs is to provide direct care until age 18.

Even if they are, if the Bachman family has the will, space and resources to do it, why in the world are you ragging on her? Who the hell do you think you are to judge something as selfless as foster care?

At least on this (vis-a-vis her views on abortion), she walks the walk where others talk the talk.

Some people expect that when Republicans are forced to contribute to the making of the pie --- and having spoken out against the Democrat plans for the size of the pie being made --- that they ought to not take a piece... even though it was was made all the same with that state's/district's flour, blueberries, Crisco, etc.

Are all 23 still there? The nature of foster child programs is to provide direct care until age 18.

Even if they are, if the Bachman family has the will, space and resources to do it, why in the world are you ragging on her? Who the hell do you think you are to judge something as selfless as foster care?

At least on this (vis-a-vis her views on abortion), she walks the walk where others talk the talk.

Oh...sorry...it was a just a little joke...we are an extra sensitive bunch around here... :oops:

Edited by Buftex

Oh...sorry...it was a just a little joke...we are an extra sensitive bunch around here... :oops:

Actually, the logic described by James appears to be the bedrock of many left wingers' set of beliefs. Of course, none of these same people voluntarily send extra money to the IRS even though they continually state that taxes should be higher.

Such hypocrites they.