Jasper Arm Wrestling

East-of-Nashville Swamp-Donkeys!

Shirt caught my eye too.

The Swamp Donkeys are a kickball team out of Mt. Juliet, TN which is like the name says east of Nashville. The Swamp Donkeys are in the Eastern Division of the Mt. Juliet Kickball League (MJKL).

link

this dude shows about 9x the maturity and character of that mike williams disaster. and he's a 7th round "gamble", not a #4 pick!

~AS

And now in another feat of strength and power, Marcel Dareus will attempt to tear a phonebook in half...

yo...

these dudes... look like they can rip apart a fone BOOTH, yawl !

~AS

Jasper is the most hyped 7th rounder in the history of the Buffalo Bills. I hope the dude lives up to every bit of the hype...

This is true. I do think that he has a better-than-even shot at making the squad.

He's got the makeup of a classic sleeper, one who could be talked about for decades.

However, he's got to make the squad and produce at the NFL level.

He seems like a very hard worker and a kid with his head screwed on fairly straight.

But he's a raw, raw talent along the lines of a Howard Ballard. He's going to take a while to develop.

I'm not expecting him to become the starting NT by the end of this year.

I do hope to see him on the active roster and getting some meaningful playing time though.

Could we see him in action in short yardage situations - on BOTH sides of the ball?

He'd make a tremendous blocking fullback.

M. Jasper trains down the street from me with Artis Hicks (related). I have spoken to a number of folks at Bethel College and all have talked about him being huge on character as well as size. We need to develop him or someone else will make him a star in the NFL.

This is true. I do think that he has a better-than-even shot at making the squad.

He's got the makeup of a classic sleeper, one who could be talked about for decades.

However, he's got to make the squad and produce at the NFL level.

He seems like a very hard worker and a kid with his head screwed on fairly straight.

But he's a raw, raw talent along the lines of a Howard Ballard. He's going to take a while to develop.

I'm not expecting him to become the starting NT by the end of this year.

I do hope to see him on the active roster and getting some meaningful playing time though.

Could we see him in action in short yardage situations - on BOTH sides of the ball?

He'd make a tremendous blocking fullback.

M. Jasper trains down the street from me with Artis Hicks (related). I have spoken to a number of folks at Bethel College and all have talked about him being huge on character as well as size. We need to develop him or someone else will make him a star in the NFL.

Great to hear! Keep your ear to the ground and keep posting!

And now in another feat of strength and power, Marcel Dareus will attempt to tear a phonebook in half...

Believe it or not, I can tear a phone book in half, and I'm a skinny guy. My engineer buddies at work and I figured it out a few years ago. It's all in the technique - you can generate amazing leverage and torque

Believe it or not, I can tear a phone book in half, and I'm a skinny guy. My engineer buddies at work and I figured it out a few years ago. It's all in the technique - you can generate amazing leverage and torque if you know how.

Well then… bend #8 rebar in his bare hands.

:)