NYS vote on Gay 'Marriage' tonight

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone can get married now, sounds fair to me.

if OCinBuffalo wanted to marry a goat, i'd be fine with that. what's the big deal?

jw

OC is concerned that the law doesn't cover who gets rights to the goat cheese.

if OCinBuffalo wanted to marry a goat, i'd be fine with that. what's the big deal?

jw

The goat would die of old age before OC finished the wedding vows.

First, they can already adopt and it's a good thing. Second, yes, homosexual marriage is a plot to further indoctrinate people. Hell, once that bill passed, didn't you want to go suck some rooster?

They can't adopt yet jackass! Stipulations on adoption include a stable home with a married couple. Obviously you are 18-30 , a victim of the liberal education system, desensitized to homosexuality and the ill effect it will have on society. I don't care that they are gay, it doesn't take away from their status as humans, contributors and citizens. Homos can be proud, they can be open, they can have their own night clubs. But to let them marry and adopt into mainstream society is to further aid to the delinquency of this once great country. And NY state instead of dealing with unemployment or the public sector union stranglehold or our roads or tax caps or revenue generation or state medicare/medicaid or doing something to stop the tens of thousands of economically viable youth/grads from leaving for greener pastures or money for education or parks. These politicians catered to 10% of the population for the homo vote. Mark Grisanti sold his soul to Prince Andrew for who knows what. Soon they will be ousted like Obama* and maybe we can get back on track and fix what effects 100% of Americans and not just the selfish special interest groups who don't think of anybody but themselves and thier own cause. Sqeaky wheel gets the grease and soon the 70% who oppose same sex marriage , Obama*care and amnesty for illegals will squeaky loud and clear and our special interest majority will be heard :thumbsup:

They can't adopt yet jackass! Stipulations on adoption include a stable home with a married couple. Obviously you are 18-30 , a victim of the liberal education system, desensitized to homosexuality and the ill effect it will have on society. I don't care that they are gay, it doesn't take away from their status as humans, contributors and citizens. Homos can be proud, they can be open, they can have their own night clubs. But to let them marry and adopt into mainstream society is to further aid to the delinquency of this once great country. And NY state instead of dealing with unemployment or the public sector union stranglehold or our roads or tax caps or revenue generation or state medicare/medicaid or doing something to stop the tens of thousands of economically viable youth/grads from leaving for greener pastures or money for education or parks. These politicians catered to 10% of the population for the homo vote. Mark Grisanti sold his soul to Prince Andrew for who knows what. Soon they will be ousted like Obama* and maybe we can get back on track and fix what effects 100% of Americans and not just the selfish special interest groups who don't think of anybody but themselves and thier own cause. Sqeaky wheel gets the grease and soon the 70% who oppose same sex marriage , Obama*care and amnesty for illegals will squeaky loud and clear and our special interest majority will be heard :thumbsup:

70%, 45%, what is the difference?

Link

:oops:

you sure about this skippy? Check out FAQ #1, if I am reading it correctly, it contradicts what you claim

The goat would die of old age before OC finished the wedding vows.

:lol:

Don't let facts get in the way of your fantasy Da Big Idiot.

May I ask what the !@#$ are you talking about- the internet is beautiful thing, you can actually find out about things before you spout nonsense.

maybe googling is beyond you so have a link

It's hard to post so many incorrect statements in one paragraph. Congrats on being succinct.

desensitized to homosexuality? what does that mean?

and as if on cue, you follow up with the "i don't care if they're gay ... BUT ..." followed by more hate-mongering

jesus. perish the day i become desensitized to blind, obtuse, small-headed bigotry.

jw

and as if on cue, you follow up with the "i don't care if they're gay ... BUT ..." followed by more hate-mongering

jesus. perish the day i become desensitized to blind, obtuse, small-headed bigotry.

jw

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love how all of these people are SOOO against gay marriage when ultimately it has nothing to do with them OR their religion. Gay people are not asking to be married in your church or by your priest. They want their relationship to have the same rights by law... that's it.

jw

If you don't know what that means you are worse off than I thought. And since when is truth hate mongering. Watch tv and listen to the radio. Will and Grace...I kissed a girl and I liked it. The list of slow desensitization goes on and on. Now our moldable, vulnerable children are growing up in a society where same sexes can marry. Don't think about yourself and 6 feet in front of you think of everyone. Not what is PC but what is good for everybody :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love how all of these people are SOOO against gay marriage when ultimately it has nothing to do with them OR their religion. Gay people are not asking to be married in your church or by your priest. They want their relationship to have the same rights by law... that's it.

You are missing the true agenda behind the action. Forget that it is amoral, asocial, anti religious, anti biological, void of values and anti monogamous. It is a kill shot at mainstream society and a bad example for our helpless children. Not to mention the fact that with all the woes of NYS these crooked politicans chose to cater to a small portion of NY.

It's hard to post so many incorrect statements in one paragraph. Congrats on being succinct.

Blind obedience to the liberal agenda is the most dangerous mind set. Name one incorrect thing in my post or is it just an attempt to get a Republican to flee...I guess next you will call me a racist or the nondiscursive term " homophobe". :thumbsup:

May I ask what the !@#$ are you talking about- the internet is beautiful thing, you can actually find out about things before you spout nonsense.

maybe googling is beyond you so have a link

Where is the nonsense? please show me...with your infinite wisdom <_<

:lol:

Don't let facts get in the way of your fantasy Da Big Idiot.

Yeah again you know how I know I am right because true blind, bag over their head jerks like you tell me I am wrong. Show what isn't fact Jerktex.

70%, 45%, what is the difference?

Link

:oops:

The difference is polls are taken by liberal news outlets and Democratic run researchers and are skewed. If I go to Greenwich village or Allentown and poll 1000 people my results will be completely different than if I go to Cheektowaga, East Amherst, Hamburg, Eden, Lancaster, Depew, Clarence....get it! Probably not,you live in the grey area don't you? :thumbdown:

Edited by Da Big Man

People that upset by this law crack me up!! So funny.

People didn't mind Hitler either until he came for them. You people are drowning in the new Sodom and Gemorrah and don't realize it or don't care. If not now then when?

Well, you sure showed him.

I figured that if I stooped to his simple minded level that he may understand a tad of the macro idea I am trying to convey.

People didn't mind Hitler either until he came for them. You people are drowning in the new Sodom and Gemorrah and don't realize it or don't care. If not now then when?

Worst...Hitler reference...EVER! :lol:

Where's crayonz? We need crayonz. Only crayonz can match this level of stupid.

If you don't know what that means you are worse off than I thought. And since when is truth hate mongering. Watch tv and listen to the radio. Will and Grace...I kissed a girl and I liked it. The list of slow desensitization goes on and on. Now our moldable, vulnerable children are growing up in a society where same sexes can marry. Don't think about yourself and 6 feet in front of you think of everyone. Not what is PC but what is good for everybody :thumbsup:

You are missing the true agenda behind the action. Forget that it is amoral, asocial, anti religious, anti biological, void of values and anti monogamous. It is a kill shot at mainstream society and a bad example for our helpless children. Not to mention the fact that with all the woes of NYS these crooked politicans chose to cater to a small portion of NY.

Blind obedience to the liberal agenda is the most dangerous mind set. Name one incorrect thing in my post or is it just an attempt to get a Republican to flee...I guess next you will call me a racist or the nondiscursive term " homophobe". :thumbsup:

Where is the nonsense? please show me...with your infinite wisdom <_<

The nonsense is that they are trying to indoctrinate us- this makes no sense- they are not nazis and not trying to indoctrinate anyone. YOU are trying to indoctrinate people with these statements.

There is no such thing as blind obedience to a liberal or conservative agenda- there ARE people who are blindly obedient to the agenda of certain politicians.

Furthermore, marriage SHOULD NOT be a right of a couple- it should be the right of any living human individual to marry any other willing human individual, regardless of color, creed, religion or orientation.

I won't call you the above terms, but I reserve the right to call you or anyone else a troll- and I promise not to use fire or acid on you (If you don't get that, you don't wanna know)

I won't call you the above terms, but I reserve the right to call you or anyone else a troll- and I promise not to use fire or acid on you (If you don't get that, you don't wanna know)

Da Big Man is never, and should never be, taken seriously. He adds about as much to the board as crayonz, minus the Canadian references.

Edited by Peace

i kissed a girl and i liked it, too. perhaps, you should try it some time. and as Paul Reiser said about two women kissing: "I agree with both of them."

vulnerable children, my behind. confused children who have to put up with bigotry and so-called "christian" values are the ones who are left hiding, because they are left to feel ashamed by the likes of social butchers and gate-keepers of what's "acceptable," and who have deemed their homosexual leanings as being "deviant," and "abhorent," and "unnatural," which is so far removed from the truth that it would be laughable, if it weren't so obtuse and sad.

hiding behind your so-called value system and referring it to be some kind of "truth" does not make it so. it's pure and utter bigotry.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

I linked the adoption stipulations from the NYS Website about adoptions....are you saying they have their facts straight, or are you simply ignoring the facts I pointed out?

Yeah again you know how I know I am right because true blind, bag over their head jerks like you tell me I am wrong. Show what isn't fact Jerktex.

The difference is polls are taken by liberal news outlets and Democratic run researchers and are skewed. If I go to Greenwich village or Allentown and poll 1000 people my results will be completely different than if I go to Cheektowaga, East Amherst, Hamburg, Eden, Lancaster, Depew, Clarence....get it! Probably not,you live in the grey area don't you? :thumbdown:

confused children who have to put up with bigotry and so-called "christian" values are the ones who are left hiding, because they are left to feel ashamed by the likes of social butchers and gate-keepers of what's "acceptable," and who have deemed their homosexual leanings as being "deviant," and "abhorent," and "unnatural," which is so far removed from the truth that it would be laughable, if it weren't so obtuse and sad.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :thumbsup:

Very well put!

Edited by The Poojer

• 2 weeks later...

jw

Perhaps you should ask Governor Cuomo why he made such a big deal out of limiting the liability of religious organizations and their members and protecting them from lawsuits. If it's "no big deal" then why did he bother to go through all that negotiation for the last 3 months? Oh, I know why: because if he didn't, the law wouldn't have passed. :doh::lol: Idiot.

Moreover, he was concerned, rightly, about providing gay people the rights they deserve...and not concerned, rightly, with providing the ACLU and other militant political organizations the pretext to declare war on religion and the religious.

Or, perhaps you are simply ignorant? Perhaps willfully so? Perhaps you'd like to be coy and pretend that the usual assclowns would not have taken a gay marriage law without these restrictions, and run wild suing everybody. Or, perhaps you are just too dumb to see the obvious unintended consequences even when they are staring you in the face, like most liberals of the last 60 years.

In all cases, you should ask Gov. Cuomo, not me, why it was such a big deal. The only thing left is what you think won't happen: people suing for the rights to other "alternative" marriages based on this law. Hey, personally I never cared about any of this, I still don't, I just wanted to expose the buffoons here and I did. Incidentally, I wouldn't care about the other "alternatives" either....provided they:

1. think it through first

2. remove the emotional, Hallmark-moment seeking people from the room

3. don't let people like you, or other far-left loons, have any part in the process

4. create equitable laws that deal with ALL consequences

Because, as we know: "If you want something to be done, let the far-left be in charge of doing the opposite!TM"

Perhaps you should ask Governor Cuomo why he made such a big deal out of limiting the liability of religious organizations and their members and protecting them from lawsuits. If it's "no big deal" then why did he bother to go through all that negotiation for the last 3 months? Oh, I know why: because if he didn't, the law wouldn't have passed. :doh::lol: Idiot.

Moreover, he was concerned, rightly, about providing gay people the rights they deserve...and not concerned, rightly, with providing the ACLU and other militant political organizations the pretext to declare war on religion and the religious.

Or, perhaps you are simply ignorant? Perhaps willfully so? Perhaps you'd like to be coy and pretend that the usual assclowns would not have taken a gay marriage law without these restrictions, and run wild suing everybody. Or, perhaps you are just too dumb to see the obvious unintended consequences even when they are staring you in the face, like most liberals of the last 60 years.

In all cases, you should ask Gov. Cuomo, not me, why it was such a big deal. The only thing left is what you think won't happen: people suing for the rights to other "alternative" marriages based on this law. Hey, personally I never cared about any of this, I still don't, I just wanted to expose the buffoons here and I did. Incidentally, I wouldn't care about the other "alternatives" either....provided they:

1. think it through first

2. remove the emotional, Hallmark-moment seeking people from the room

3. don't let people like you, or other far-left loons, have any part in the process

4. create equitable laws that deal with ALL consequences

Because, as we know: "If you want something to be done, let the far-left be in charge of doing the opposite!TM"

seriously, this entire post is an example of why nothing gets done. it nitpicks and name-calls, further polarizing any attempt at discussion with its accusatory us-versus-them mentality that's foolhardy, blowhardy and ruinous. it's really too bad.

and i know, you'll come back with the .. "but, but, but ..." but i don't want to hear it. i'm tired of the demagogary when it comes to political issues. it's so freaking boring. so spare me.

jw

seriously, this entire post is an example of why nothing gets done. it nitpicks and name-calls, further polarizing any attempt at discussion with its accusatory us-versus-them mentality that's foolhardy, blowhardy and ruinous. it's really too bad.

and i know, you'll come back with the .. "but, but, but ..." but i don't want to hear it. i'm tired of the demagogary when it comes to political issues. it's so freaking boring. so spare me.

jw

Yeah, coming from you this is hilarious.

ALL people like you have done since 2003 is exactly what you are talking about....

...and now that it gets turned back on you...and that means you are going to lose election after election, and you know it...

....you don't want to hear it? Too bad, tough schit. deal with it. You could have spared us since 2003, and you chose not to. Payback is a bitchass, isn't it?

Yeah, coming from you this is hilarious.

ALL people like you have done since 2003 is exactly what you are talking about....

...and now that it gets turned back on you...and that means you are going to lose election after election, and you know it...

....you don't want to hear it? Too bad, tough schit. deal with it. You could have spared us since 2003, and you chose not to. Payback is a bitchass, isn't it?

You off your meds again, sweety? :nana:

You off your meds again, sweety? :nana:

I think you have me confused with another poster regarding the meds thing...

...and, I noticed you don't deny what I am saying(because you can't) all you can do is, lamely, attack the messenger.

Ironic: since this is they type of behavior that I am pointing to above.

i kissed a girl and i liked it, too. perhaps, you should try it some time. and as Paul Reiser said about two women kissing: "I agree with both of them."

vulnerable children, my behind. confused children who have to put up with bigotry and so-called "christian" values are the ones who are left hiding, because they are left to feel ashamed by the likes of social butchers and gate-keepers of what's "acceptable," and who have deemed their homosexual leanings as being "deviant," and "abhorent," and "unnatural," which is so far removed from the truth that it would be laughable, if it weren't so obtuse and sad.

hiding behind your so-called value system and referring it to be some kind of "truth" does not make it so. it's pure and utter bigotry.

jw

In 1996 I went to a NYS college and as a SocialPsychology major I learned about homosexuality in a book called ABNORMAL PSYCH. It has oozed through the pours of society slowly for 15 years and now we are drowning in it. If we don't change this course, we will all reap what we sow and those of you who backed homosexuality will be the first to say how did this happen. This is all part of a much larger agenda and when it comes complete we will all be F@#$ed. This country needs to stop pandering to the bottom 10% and start worrying about problems that effect 100% of us.

The nonsense is that they are trying to indoctrinate us- this makes no sense- they are not nazis and not trying to indoctrinate anyone. YOU are trying to indoctrinate people with these statements.

There is no such thing as blind obedience to a liberal or conservative agenda- there ARE people who are blindly obedient to the agenda of certain politicians.

Furthermore, marriage SHOULD NOT be a right of a couple- it should be the right of any living human individual to marry any other willing human individual, regardless of color, creed, religion or orientation.

I agree with you that marriage should be open, but only heterosexuals. To equate this new term of sexual orientation yo equality is PC crazy.

In 1996 I went to a NYS college and as a SocialPsychology major I learned about homosexuality in a book called ABNORMAL PSYCH. It has oozed through the pours of society slowly for 15 years and now we are drowning in it. If we don't change this course, we will all reap what we sow and those of you who backed homosexuality will be the first to say how did this happen. This is all part of a much larger agenda and when it comes complete we will all be F@#$ed. This country needs to stop pandering to the bottom 10% and start worrying about problems that effect 100% of us.

I agree with you that marriage should be open, but only heterosexuals. To equate this new term of sexual orientation yo equality is PC crazy.

Mmm, trolly.