NYS vote on Gay 'Marriage' tonight

Well, since you won't actually address the point, might as well make fun of your narcissistic ass. I love how I get under your skin with just a few words here and there. You are genuinely bad at this sort of thing and yet you think you are some sort of Alexander/Jefferson/genius of the day.

You have a palpable need to be wanted for whatever reason. I hope you find validation somewhere, but it will never be here for obvious reasons.

Yes, now booster is a trained psychoanalyst. :lol:

Tell me Dr. Freud: what point were you making by referencing a whip and a mask, exactly? What about that, by any definition, would any sane person see as needing to be addressed?

Under my skin? Please define how you following me around this board posting emoticons, post length counts, and other inane babble = you being under MY skin. Perhaps some projection, Dr. Freud?

Need to be wanted by who? Validated? By you? Or the other posters on this board? If that were so, then how can I possibly be a narcissist, Dr. Freud? As these things are direct contradictions.. ..perhaps it's time to check your psychiatry credentials.:lol: What a moron!

:D It's so fun when you try to post anything other than an emoticon or a useless one liner. But, it's even more fun that I can so easily goad you into doing it.

EDIT: Sending me PMs now Dr. Freud reminding me how awesome you are? Yeah, you are the one that's under my skin, there's no projection here, or need for validation, at all. :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, now booster is a trained psychoanalyst. :lol:

Tell me Dr. Freud: what point were you making by referencing a whip and a mask, exactly? What about that, by any definition, would any sane person see as needing to be addressed?

Under my skin? Please define how you following me around this board posting emoticons, post length counts, and other inane babble = you being under MY skin. Perhaps some projection, Dr. Freud?

Need to be wanted by who? Validated? By you? Or the other posters on this board? If that were so, then how can I possibly be a narcissist, Dr. Freud? As these things are direct contradictions.. ..perhaps it's time to check your psychiatry credentials.:lol: What a moron!

:D It's so fun when you try to post anything other than an emoticon or a useless one liner. But, it's even more fun that I can so easily goad you into doing it.

I will put it to a vote, who thinks I have been following OCin?

Why? Do you need validation from this board? :lol: It's just getting worse, booster. Time to put the shovel down.

Declare victory and move on. That usually works. Still no answer about why gays would have the same rights as heterosexuals huh? Thought not, you have nothing on this issue other than your bigotry.

Edit - Narcissistic personality disorder

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals

Have excessive feelings of self-importance

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

Need constant attention and admiration

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy

Have obsessive self-interest

Pursue mainly selfish goals

The highlighted would sure seem to fit what I said. Now you can bicker about whether I am qualified to say that. Frankly, I am not. But damn, if the shoe fits...

Edited by Booster4324

Declare victory and move on. That usually works. Still no answer about why gays would have the same rights as heterosexuals huh? Thought not, you have nothing on this issue other than your bigotry.

Well, it's either that or ask you to explain the logic behind your expectation that you will get a resounding affirmation from this board at 9:30 pm on a Friday. :lol: This just keeps getting more funny.

Bigot, blah, bigot. Do you have a coherent question on that subject, or this more of the same?

Well, it's either that or ask you to explain the logic behind your expectation that you will get a resounding affirmation from this board at 9:30 pm on a Friday. :lol: This just keeps getting more funny.

Bigot, blah, bigot. Do you have a coherent question on that subject, or this more of the same?

I already explained my point, same as Peace's really. You have ignored the point continuously, so I feel free to just mock your bigoted self.

I already explained my point, same as Peace's really. You have ignored the point continuously, so I feel free to just mock your bigoted self.

No, as the posts above clearly show, you said one thing, and after I deservedly mocked it, you edited your post. Now I am mocking you for pretending anything but that occurred.:lol: How's the "vote" coming? Were you able to pick up any key swing posters? :lol:

Listen booster, I don't know what to tell you about all that stuff other than:

1. When you criticize me I react with laughter, because your attempts to "get" me are funny, and so is the fact that I can goad you into them.

2. I do take advantage of you to achieve my own goals: making fun of others...and you, a person who has such a high opinion of himself that he feels it's necessary to send me PMs stating as much. :lol:

3. I don't feel excessively self-important, in fact I make fun of myself here all the time, I even make fun of the over-the-top version of myself, especially when dealing with Buftex...it's just that you don't get the joke. Think about that for a second.

4. My talents are constantly being rated and are quantified every day. It's degrading, but I have gotten used to it.

5. You know I am preoccupied with one fantasy in particular: the Bills winning a SB. I seem to think that the more I read, post, know, listen to....that somehow that will make them win. It's quite insane.

6. Uh, I have lived on airplanes for the last 15 years. If I had unrealistic expectations of favorable treatment, either I'd be in prison right now, or the flight attendants would all be wearing hot pants again because I was able to "will it" to be so. And don't take that the wrong way: I'd want to see all of them in hot pants, gays, grannies, and grandes, because I think that would be hysterical, and, it has the added benefit of them never being able to take themselves too seriously.

7. I go out of my way to be left alone.

8. Anybody that knows me knows that one ain't true. I am mostly bored with myself, but I don't care enough to do anything about it.

9. And, finally, I wouldn't have the job I have, or spend the time I do doing it the way I do, if those last 2 were true.

So, no, except for the Bills thing, my odd, but practical desire to see flight attendants forced to wear hot pants, and doing whatever is necessary to make fun of your campaign to "get" me, and you in general....I really don't have any of the qualities you describe..

...and I'm not a racist either. :D That was fun. Got anything else?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

An entire post and nothing even coming close to resembling a plan.

Yeah, that's rational. You really prove beyond that shadow of a doubt that you have nothing but an emotional argument with this one. :rolleyes:

If I am Mr Spock, then you are the lady in the red mini-dress that does the screaming...and solves nothing.

How many states had specific anti-gay marriage laws...before you and your idiot friends decided to "take up the cause of gay people"(read: tried and failed to force a political wedge on the American people, cause you thought you'd get votes with it)? Answer: also 0. You set out to piss off and then marginalize the social conservatives...instead you pissed off and motivated the majority of the country.

You and your emotional arguments, if not cynical assclownery, are the reason those laws now exist. Nice work.

Me and my rational arguments are the only way your craven tactical error gets walked back and we get a law that works for everybody.

Mr. Spock. None had the laws on the books and none allowed gays to marry. Now there are 11, oops 12, states that allow it.

12>0

And the legion of unintended consequences stemming from this? Still waiting for them.

What plans are needed? You want every contingency defined? Two dudes can marry. It's really not that complicated. The parade of evils you're so concerned about hasn't happened anywhere else. Why would NYS be different?

Come on logic boy. See through your biases. You're wrong that progress hasn't been made--HUGE progress has been made. You're wrong that gay marriage will lead to legions of unintended consequences.

But please, keep telling everyone how logical you are. The homeless guy in Suburban Station that talks into the pay phone often says the same thing.

I proved you are full of it...because for the last 3 posts you cannot back up what you are saying with a single shred of evidence. Do we need a 4th post from you where you obfuscate and dance around and STILL be unable to point to anything specific?

Have you considered the fact that you might have me confused with someone else(Hint: who was also posting in one possible thread I think you are talking about)?

Have you considered the fact that I all have ever said, on that issue or any other, is the truth? In another thread: I was forced into a 2 white kid-rest black kid class, but I didn't feel forced...I was just doing my thing. However, because I was was white, I was assaulted repeatedly. My patience ran out and I did beat the hell out of the entire class with a chair. Exactly nothing happened to me, because the liberals in charge didn't want the truth of the folly of their "inclusion theory" to get out and they sure as hell didn't want my parents to call a lawyer. This is the truth, tough **** if you don't like it.

WTF is racist about standing up for yourself...especially when dealing with the worst case scenario? Is it that you don't like it that a bunch of black kids got their asses kicked by one white kid? Too bad. I was 8, they had it coming, and come on...it was 30-1, WTF did you expect me to do? I'm not some candyass liberal pansy, and I obviously(um, 8 years old) never have been.

So, no, you still don't have a single shred of evidence that makes me a racist by any standard. It's simple: there isn't any, because I ain't one.

Loves the fantasy of beating up 30 kids with a chair. Way to go Rambo.

Edited by Peace

Big deal. I beat up 40 kids. With my brain.

You're trying and really the only champion I can put forth, but in a battle of egomaniacs, OCinBuffalo will kick. Your. Ass.

(Now it's time for OCinBuffalo to say that I don't like him because he refuses to apologize for being so mentally superior to everyone and he's the man and the rest of us are just jealous, etc. Maybe another long-winded anecdote about how he won the state spelling bee or sank a 3 at the buzzer in high school or was smarter than all his college professors. Some demonstration of his narcissism is coming and even this parenthetical can't prevent it. Just watch.)

Edited by Peace

Comparing anyone to OC, in a negative way, is contemptible and reprehensible.

No, as the posts above clearly show, you said one thing, and after I deservedly mocked it, you edited your post. Now I am mocking you for pretending anything but that occurred.:lol: How's the "vote" coming? Were you able to pick up any key swing posters? :lol:

Listen booster, I don't know what to tell you about all that stuff other than:

1. When you criticize me I react with laughter, because your attempts to "get" me are funny, and so is the fact that I can goad you into them.

2. I do take advantage of you to achieve my own goals: making fun of others...and you, a person who has such a high opinion of himself that he feels it's necessary to send me PMs stating as much. :lol:

3. I don't feel excessively self-important, in fact I make fun of myself here all the time, I even make fun of the over-the-top version of myself, especially when dealing with Buftex...it's just that you don't get the joke. Think about that for a second.

4. My talents are constantly being rated and are quantified every day. It's degrading, but I have gotten used to it.

5. You know I am preoccupied with one fantasy in particular: the Bills winning a SB. I seem to think that the more I read, post, know, listen to....that somehow that will make them win. It's quite insane.

6. Uh, I have lived on airplanes for the last 15 years. If I had unrealistic expectations of favorable treatment, either I'd be in prison right now, or the flight attendants would all be wearing hot pants again because I was able to "will it" to be so. And don't take that the wrong way: I'd want to see all of them in hot pants, gays, grannies, and grandes, because I think that would be hysterical, and, it has the added benefit of them never being able to take themselves too seriously.

7. I go out of my way to be left alone.

8. Anybody that knows me knows that one ain't true. I am mostly bored with myself, but I don't care enough to do anything about it.

9. And, finally, I wouldn't have the job I have, or spend the time I do doing it the way I do, if those last 2 were true.

So, no, except for the Bills thing, my odd, but practical desire to see flight attendants forced to wear hot pants, and doing whatever is necessary to make fun of your campaign to "get" me, and you in general....I really don't have any of the qualities you describe..

...and I'm not a racist either. :D That was fun. Got anything else?

If that is the case, did you ever stop to wonder why? Or, do you derive more pleasure from being an !@#$, than you do misery in having to defend yourself all the time? It seems like someone did a number on you, somewhere along the way...my contempt is turning to pity...

Edited by Buftex

Gay marriage bill passes in NY

"I have to define doing the right thing as treating all persons with equality and that equality includes within the definition of marriage," Republican Senator Stephen Saland said before the bill was passed. He was one of four Republicans to vote for the legislation.

A key sticking point had been over an exemption that would allow religious officials to refuse to perform services or lend space for same-sex weddings. Most Republicans were concerned the legal protection was not strong enough, so legislative leaders worked with Cuomo to amend his original bill.

Satisfied?

Amazing how in the other six states, I haven't heard a peep about a gay couple suing to be able to get married in a church.

I have witnessed a young cousin of mine (who didn't know the rules) denied communion at my niece's christening, b/c she wasn't Catholic. Religions have been allowed to exclude whomever they wish for whatever reason they wish from their rites for millennia. What makes you think this is all going to suddenly change? The churches are free to turn away anyone, they are free to not recognize the marriage religiously, they are free to call the police if an unwelcome gay couple trespasses on their grounds (albeit, that would be kind of weird, given the Lord's Prayer...).

As I've said, I believe in the Constitution. And within that document is an equal protections clause. Equal protections under the law for all citizens. Not equal protections only for certain sub-classifications of citizens.

Edited by UConn James

That doesn't mean that none have been filed.

So what? There are always kook outlier dickheads. The majority of homosexual couples will just get married and move on. A few will be douchey. There are marriage douches, anti-police douces, abortion douches, vegetarian douches, anti-gay douches... if we never passed laws so as not to offend the fringes, we'd never pass laws.

Congradulations to Grisanti! He is now offially part of the problem. Thanx for turn your backs on the people who voted you in. The people who you told that you were against same sex marriage and would oppose any law brought to the State Senate. With all the problems that 100% of NY faces, lets deal with something that only 10% of NY faces. Last night during his speech he could hardly look in the camera...shame does funny things. HEY MARK GRISANTI! HOW MUCH DOES A SOUL GO FOR THESE DAYS? Enjoy your one term as a State Senator. Jerk! :thumbdown: Call him at 716 854 8705

33-29...it passes the NY Senate....This straight republican native New Yorker is very happy for this!

Why ? Are you for the indoctrination of our kids? Homosexuals don't want to get married for happiness...because all the married ones here know that marriage and happiness don't equate. They want marriage as spring board into others areas like, adoption of children to further their selfish quest to desensitize the youth of this once great country. Libs have figured out that slow, steady desenitization works. Turn up the heat one degree a day and you won't realize you're boiling until it is to late.

Arrogant? Maybe...but I have been around here long enough to remember some of your earlier, more repulsive posts, where you weren't trying so hard to impress your circle-jerk friends...just posting a bunch of racist bull ****...why not just speak with your real voice, !@#$.

The truth hurts ..but racist ? I don't think so. <_< Just a lib scare tactic to get the opposition to back off...call them a racist! :thumbdown:

What ever you want to call it, if you feel that the definition of marriage is between a man and woman...fine(frankly i don't think that combination has done too stellar a job of representing that term), marriage, union, or tapioca pudding...time to realize that who a person is attracted to has ZERO to do with the makeup of a fellow human being. I really hope NYS politicians vote to approve same sex 'marriage'.

You obviously don't see the agenda behind the law. :thumbdown:

Comparing anyone to OC, in a negative way, is contemptible and reprehensible.

If that is the case, did you ever stop to wonder why? Or, do you derive more pleasure from being an !@#$, than you do misery in having to defend yourself all the time? It seems like someone did a number on you, somewhere along the way...my contempt is turning to pity...

I don't need to wonder why, I know why, and so does everybody else that bills by the hour. You are way off base, and this is silly.

Mr. Spock. None had the laws on the books and none allowed gays to marry. Now there are 11, oops 12, states that allow it.

12>0

As of today, there are 6(six) that allow it. Moron. You have yet to get a single fact right in this entire discussion.:rolleyes:

And the legion of unintended consequences stemming from this? Still waiting for them.

What plans are needed? You want every contingency defined? Two dudes can marry. It's really not that complicated. The parade of evils you're so concerned about hasn't happened anywhere else. Why would NYS be different?

Come on logic boy. See through your biases. You're wrong that progress hasn't been made--HUGE progress has been made. You're wrong that gay marriage will lead to legions of unintended consequences.

But please, keep telling everyone how logical you are. The homeless guy in Suburban Station that talks into the pay phone often says the same thing.

My concerns were so trivial....

....that Gov. Cuomo, whose law this is, SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED THEM BY MODIFYING THE LANGUAGE OF THE BILL PERSONALLY, AFTER MEETING AGAIN WITH REPUBLICAN SENATORS TO GET THE FINAL VOTES REQUIRED AS HE HAS BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS.

You are absolutely wrong, and the modified language of the law itself proves that. The hysterical part is that you were wrong before my first post. This was going on the entire time but I knew some were blinded by the need for a Hallmark moment. Ergo, I decided to go fishing for emoting idiots...what a haul. :lol:

Why does the language of the law SPECIFICALLY protect churches and clergy...if my concerns were invalid?

Why does the language of the law SPECIFICALLY protect non-clergy, like the Knights of Columbus...if my concerns were invalid?

Answer: they already were addressing "my concerns", before I even posted anything in this thread.

Where do you think "my concerns" came from?

Answer: you think I spend my days worried about what happens to the f'ing Knights of Columbus? :lol: I got "my concerns" from the same news that you could have read them in...if you weren't more interested in your Hallmark moment.

We don't even know the rest yet(the speculation is that it isn't even written yet, and will be negotiated behind closed doors)....but more of "my concerns":lol: will be addressed in this law, that was modified, and will continue to be modified, by both the Governor and Senate Republicans, specifically to protect us from your stupidity and unintended consequences, that you would otherwise have gladly accepted....if it meant you got your Hallmark moment.

Yeah, you were really thinking, rather than emoting your way to your Hallmark moment. You were thinking so much that you and others walked right into this. Idiots. Any of you could have done a small amount of reading and came back and told me - "hey, they are already working on this". But NONE of you did. Can't wait to hear the excuses and lame attempts at trying to play this off. I want even more lulz out of this.

This one was faaaaar too easy. :lol:

Loves the fantasy of beating up 30 kids with a chair. Way to go Rambo.

Pretty sure that the principal who was begging my dad not to sue...didn't think it was much of a fantasy. Pretty sure the school board, who asked my mom to come in and talk about it...was fairly scared that their liberal assclownery would be exposed. You know, posting out of ignorance isn't working very well for you: Look at what happened above.

You're trying and really the only champion I can put forth, but in a battle of egomaniacs, OCinBuffalo will kick. Your. Ass.

(Now it's time for OCinBuffalo to say that I don't like him because he refuses to apologize for being so mentally superior to everyone and he's the man and the rest of us are just jealous, etc. Maybe another long-winded anecdote about how he won the state spelling bee or sank a 3 at the buzzer in high school or was smarter than all his college professors. Some demonstration of his narcissism is coming and even this parenthetical can't prevent it. Just watch.)

No...given this post? It's time for OCinBuffalo to ask: uh...who's delusional again? :blink:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

As of today, there are 6(six) that allow it. Moron. You have yet to get a single fact right in this entire discussion.:rolleyes:

My concerns were so trivial....

....that Gov. Cuomo, whose law this is, SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED THEM BY MODIFYING THE LANGUAGE OF THE BILL PERSONALLY, AFTER MEETING AGAIN WITH REPUBLICAN SENATORS TO GET THE FINAL VOTES REQUIRED.

You are absolutely wrong, and the modified language of the law itself proves that. The hysterical part is that you were wrong before I posting anything. This was going on the entire time, and I knew it, but you didn't. I set up you for this because I knew you, or someone, would be emoting, instead of actually do any reading on the process that was going on while we were talking about it in this thread. :lol:

Why does the language of the law SPECIFICALLY protect churches and clergy...if my concerns were invalid?

Why does the language of the law SPECIFICALLY protect non-clergy, like the Knights of Columbus...if my concerns were invalid?

Answer: they already were addressing my concerns, before I even posted anything in this thread. :lol:

We don't even know the rest yet(the speculation is that it isn't even written yet, and will be negotiated behind closed doors)....but do you want to bet 100 naked youtube pushups that more of "my concerns"(which actually aren't my concerns, btw) are addressed in that law, that was modified, and will continue to be modified, by Republicans, specifically to protect New Yorkers from your stupidity?

This one was faaaaar too easy. :lol: Yeah, you were really thinking, rather than demanding your Hallmark moment, you were thinking so much that you and others walked right into this. Idiots. Can't wait to hear the excuses and lame attempts at trying to play this off. I want even more lulz out of this.

I tell the truth. Tough schit if you don't like it.

No...given this post? It's time for OCinBuffalo to ask: uh...who's delusional again? :blink:

Crack the whip, pretend you actually did something. Too funny considering how Peace gave you an out.

Crack the whip, pretend you actually did something. Too funny considering how Peace gave you an out.

Any of them could have told me "Hey, they are already addressing that" at any time. The news articles were all over the internet. All they had to do was read one.

But they didn't, and now: they have no outs.

You are a moron for not seeing how obvious this was. All they had to do was read. Anything. What makes anyone on this board not immediately go to the internet to find a link when opposing what someone is saying? What makes them miss an opportunity to say: "you are an idiot".

In this case, only one thing: the need for the self-righteous Hallmark moment.

I didn't do anything...they did it to themselves.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Why ? Are you for the indoctrination of our kids? Homosexuals don't want to get married for happiness...because all the married ones here know that marriage and happiness don't equate. They want marriage as spring board into others areas like, adoption of children to further their selfish quest to desensitize the youth of this once great country. Libs have figured out that slow, steady desenitization works. Turn up the heat one degree a day and you won't realize you're boiling until it is to late.

First, they can already adopt and it's a good thing. Second, yes, homosexual marriage is a plot to further indoctrinate people. Hell, once that bill passed, didn't you want to go suck some rooster?

Any of them could have told me "Hey, they are already addressing that" at any time. The news articles were all over the internet. All they had to do was read one.

But they didn't, and now: they have no outs.

You are a moron for not seeing how obvious this was. All they had to do was read. Anything. What makes anyone on this board not immediately go to the internet to find a link when opposing what someone is saying? What makes them miss an opportunity to say: "you are an idiot".

In this case, only one thing: the need for the self-righteous Hallmark moment.

I didn't do anything...they did it to themselves.

Translation: :cry:

Good dancing, monkey want a banana?

6 allow marriage. 12 permit some kind of union. I'd made that clear in an earlier post but misspoke in that last one. 12>0 and 6>0. But I guess you can keep saying that homosexuals are making no progress on this issue because you're smart and beat up 30 kids. Keep the delusions of grandeur coming. Booster may not be a shrink but your narcissism is a thing of beauty.

Edited by Peace

Good dancing, monkey want a banana?

6 allow marriage. 12 permit some kind of union. I'd made that clear in an earlier post but misspoke in that last one. 12>0 and 6>0. But I guess you can keep saying that homosexuals are making no progress on this issue because you're smart and beat up 30 kids. Keep the delusions of grandeur coming. Booster may not be a shrink but your narcissism is a thing of beauty.

Fag union :sick:

Hey, you're in the state with all the guys. I'm sure you're there for a reason hanging out on those long winter nights with all your boys.

I though he was there for the oil welfare check- one of the reasons Palin was popular was she increased taxes on the oil companies.

Over the opposition of oil companies, Republican Gov. Sarah Palin and Alaska's Legislature last year approved a major increase in taxes on the oil industry — a step that has generated stunning new wealth for the state as oil prices soared.

Alaska collected an estimated $6 billion from the new tax during the fiscal year that ended June 30, according to the Alaska Oil and Gas Association. That helped push the state's total oil revenue — from new and existing taxes, as well as royalties — to more than $10 billion, double the amount received last year.

Alaska is not really a fiscally conservative state. All the subsurface resources belong to the State, so all the oil revenue goes directly to the State Treasury and is then distributed into the economy by political rather than market forces. Call it socialist, call it state capitalism, but the driving force in Alaska economics is not Main Street capitalism. Palin and the Legislature dramatically increased taxes on the oil industry last year and the right side of the GOP has been quite critical of the action. Those who sided with Palin dismissed that opposition by casting the opponents of the tax measure as being in thrall to the Oil Industry, an industry much tainted by corruption scandals over the last year or so. The governor signs checks to residents distributing the state's share of oil revenue

The government of Alaska is almost all-powerful, much of the State has little or no local government. Only the larger cities and towns have local government; the State does everything, pays for all the schools, provides much of the health care, paves and plows the roads, where there are roads, builds and maintains the airports throughout the state, operates a huge ferry system which it promotes for tourist dollars, and pays any state resident's tuition at any college they wish to attend anywhere. Until recently the State even operated a major dairy.

Edited by ....lybob

Congradulations to Grisanti! He is now offially part of the problem. Thanx for turn your backs on the people who voted you in. The people who you told that you were against same sex marriage and would oppose any law brought to the State Senate. With all the problems that 100% of NY faces, lets deal with something that only 10% of NY faces. Last night during his speech he could hardly look in the camera...shame does funny things. HEY MARK GRISANTI! HOW MUCH DOES A SOUL GO FOR THESE DAYS? Enjoy your one term as a State Senator. Jerk! :thumbdown: Call him at 716 854 8705

The truth hurts ..but racist ? I don't think so. <_< Just a lib scare tactic to get the opposition to back off...call them a racist! :thumbdown:

You obviously don't see the agenda behind the law. :thumbdown:

:devil: Oh, Ozzie guy, you are so silly!