Buffalo mentioned as a possible Plaxico landing spot

Scrappy

Just a couple of seasons ago, you'd never think could happen, but this team has a surfeit of WRs. The barn is full --- we're going to have to let a horse out as it is.

Resources would be much better spent at TE.

Johnson - so far only a one really good year (save the Pitt game). Let the future play out on him.

Evans - has been less productive than desirable the past couple years.

Parrish - fragile (size?)

David Nelson - looked very good as a rookie, but again only a very limited resume to date.

Jones - Roosevelt - better than practice squad types, but by how much?

Easley - total unknown at this point

Not a fan of Plax, but I can't think of any position on the Bills that can't be improved. I would only agree that it seems WR would not be

at the top of the list of positions needing immediate upgrading.

Johnson - so far only a one really good year (save the Pitt game). Let the future play out on him.

Evans - has been less productive than desirable the past couple years.

Parrish - fragile (size?)

David Nelson - looked very good as a rookie, but again only a very limited resume to date.

Jones - Roosevelt - better than practice squad types, but by how much?

Easley - total unknown at this point

Not a fan of Plax, but I can't think of any position on the Bills that can't be improved. I would only agree that it seems WR would not be

at the top of the list of positions needing immediate upgrading.

I wouldn't be opposed to signing plax and trading lee. We would probably upgrade the WR position in the short term and get a draft pick at the same time. Though I am not sure how ready Plax is to make it back in the NFL, and I can imagine him coming back so quickly.... even Vick took year to really return, and that isn't something that should be expected out of anyone.

They tied in Plaxico's love of Cowher & referenced Chan Gailey, which is a stretch but not outside of the realm of possibility. I feel he is not the one missing link to our success.

My link/

Although it may be implied i don't see it happening because one position of strength for the Bills is WR . With Easley & Parrish coming back & there willingness to do what ever it takes to make the team win i just don't see Chan bringing in some one that has had as many problems with other teams that he has had . :thumbdown: It just makes no sense !!!!